Found Deceased FL - Kristina French, 53, Neptune Beach, 21 Nov 2017 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes! Both communications were written (no verbals) and both on Tuesday night. It could be they were gone long before that.

But, in order to send a FB note to a friend re homework, or a text to French's son, it would have to be someone close to both of them or at least very familiar with both of them
to know their routine.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Good point and I agree; plus, the person would have to know that Logan would likely contact a friend for makeup homework and that the grandmother would likely text her son to confirm she was picking them up at the airport. That's a lot of knowledge about what was going on in their lives. And IMO at least one of the messages would seem "off" unless the person texting had a good grasp of their writing styles.

Honestly, that doesn't sound like the MO of an angry con or unstable mental patient. It seems too organized and planned out. Until we hear more about the FB message and text I have to believe both were sent by Logan and Kristina.

On top of everything else, Carrie and Eric Mott seem to be on good enough terms to be communicating with each other so I don't sense any "bad blood" over their divorce. Nor has there been any mention of drugs other than insulin. The whole family seems IMO to be a typical family. Of course that could change as we learn more but right now their disappearance isn't making any sense to me. Like Katy said, why take them?

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news./...lieved-to-be-missing-and-endangered/652341468

This article states that the dad's home was also ransacked and guns were taken

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

So both homes were ransacked and had guns stolen. yikes

It doesn't seem like either the son nor the grandma would bother going to BOTH homes to grab more guns, if they were having a meltdown.

I can see either one of them , if in a mental health crisis, trashing the house and grabbing some weapons, and driving away, in an agitated state. Maybe there are Domestic Issues we don't know about.

But I can't see any reason why either of them would have then gone to Dad's home and ransacked it and taken more guns. It does'nt ring true imo.

Maybe it was a robbery and home invasion carried out by someone with a vendetta.

And maybe everything was fine until Tuesday night?

[video=twitter;934006122117255169]https://twitter.com/ChristyANJax/status/934006122117255169[/video]
Christy Turner
@ChristyANJax
JSO has a forensic crime scene unit van positioned in front of the home on Seagate Ave. @ActionNewsJax

Posted half an hour ago. That's the dad's house, right? The grandmother's house is on Nipigon Avenue South.

[video=twitter;934016180179881984]https://twitter.com/WJXTAshleyH/status/934016180179881984[/video]
WJXT Ashley Harding
✔
@WJXTAshleyH
Logan's mother says his grandmother, Kristina French, also did not show up for work Monday and Tuesday. Nor did Logan go to school those days. Very unlike them both.@wjxt4

Curiouser and curiouser. Now I'm wondering about the FB message and the text...

[video=twitter;934017909160120320]https://twitter.com/ChristyANJax/status/934017909160120320[/video]
Christy Turner
@ChristyANJax
JUST IN: Investigators will shut down Seagate Ave. again at 7 a.m. so they can bring in resources to scan the house for evidence. @ActionNewsJax

I'm confused. It was the father's home
that had been ransacked and guns taken. I can't find where it says the grandmother's home was ransacked too.

The mother has just realeased a letter/statement. I find he wording to her son suspicious in that she seems pleading with him and reminding him of how much he is loved, etc. it’s really heartbreaking even thinking of a mother having to write that. In the comments on the News WJCT 4 Jax FB page that features this note, a comment asks why the grandmother wasn’t mentioned as much in the letter.

The mother replies, “Kristina is without a doubt on our hearts. She was mentioned several times and she is in every picture with Logan. This was a heartfelt plea by me to address many scenarios. I apologize if it felt that Kristina wasn't mentioned enough. But she is just as important and missed.”

I’ve never thought of this before, but perhaps the investigators direct the families of missing loved ones (not Just specifically her) in general to set the tone of letters imagining difference scenarios. Is anyone familiar with that?

I'm confused. It was the father's home
that had been ransacked and guns taken. I can't find where it says the grandmother's home was ransacked too.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/l...lieved-to-be-missing-and-endangered/652341468
snip:
Carrie Mott said Logan's father -- her ex-husband Eric Mott, who she says is a 17-year-veteran with the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office -- was on vacation with his girlfriend and arrived back into the Jacksonville area Wednesday. She said Eric Mott and his girlfriend took an Uber ride home after they were not picked up at the airport by Eric's mother.
When they arrived at the Neptune Beach home, the door was open and the home had been ransacked and Eric Mott's guns were missing out of the gun safe, Carrie Mott said. The Jacksonville Sheriff's Office was called and they are treating the home as a crime scene, Carrie Mott said.
Jacksonville police also said that firearms are missing from a home associated with Logan and French, so the car or the individuals should not be approached if encountered. Instead, people are asked to call 911 immediately.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/l...lieved-to-be-missing-and-endangered/652341468
snip:
Carrie Mott said Logan's father -- her ex-husband Eric Mott, who she says is a 17-year-veteran with the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office -- was on vacation with his girlfriend and arrived back into the Jacksonville area Wednesday. She said Eric Mott and his girlfriend took an Uber ride home after they were not picked up at the airport by Eric's mother.
When they arrived at the Neptune Beach home, the door was open and the home had been ransacked and Eric Mott's guns were missing out of the gun safe, Carrie Mott said. The Jacksonville Sheriff's Office was called and they are treating the home as a crime scene, Carrie Mott said.
Jacksonville police also said that firearms are missing from a home associated with Logan and French, so the car or the individuals should not be approached if encountered. Instead, people are asked to call 911 immediately.
Hate to be picky but it is still unclear to me if the grandmother's (French) home had been ransacked too.

The mother has just realeased a letter/statement. I find he wording to her son suspicious in that she seems pleading with him and reminding him of how much he is loved, etc. it’s really heartbreaking even thinking of a mother having to write that. In the comments on the News WJCT 4 Jax FB page that features this note, a comment asks why the grandmother wasn’t mentioned as much in the letter.

The mother replies, “Kristina is without a doubt on our hearts. She was mentioned several times and she is in every picture with Logan. This was a heartfelt plea by me to address many scenarios. I apologize if it felt that Kristina wasn't mentioned enough. But she is just as important and missed.”

I’ve never thought of this before, but perhaps the investigators direct the families of missing loved ones (not Just specifically her) in general to set the tone of letters imagining difference scenarios. Is anyone familiar with that?
Seems like the mom wrote a lot about the grandmother:

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/l...-for-safe-return-of-son-grandmother/652966573

snip:
Campbell-Mott's full Facebook post:
"As a mother the worst situation imaginable is your child going missing. When I got pregnant with Logan we had previously miscarried. It was absolutely devastating losing our first child. It was the only time I saw my husband cry. Kristina came to the hospital and helped me go thru the D and C. She held my hand the whole time. Kristina is one of the best people I have ever known. Kristina loves Logan dearly and Logan loves her just as much. Kristina has a heart of gold and would help anyone. Kristina sees the good in people, the potential in people and she never judges. The best mother and grandmother and overall person anyone could meet. Kristina has the greatest smile and she's so full of life. We know Kristina would fiercely protect Logan.
[...]
So if you have taken them we are begging you to return Logan and Kristina. We are scared and we just want our son Logan and his grandmother Kristina back.
[...]

Regarding his shaved head — his mother has commented on a shared news article that Logan cut his hair on a date from his dad about two weeks ago.

Has anyone seen more details regarding work and School on Monday and Tuesday. It’s very possible he woke up sick Monday, so grandmother stayed home with him. So my questions are... 1.) Did she call work to say she wouldn’t be there? Or if she is a therapist as stated previously, did she cancel her appointments. If not, did work do anything when she didn’t show? 2.) Many Schools in Florida have the entire week off of school. Hearing he was not in school, does that indeed mean he was absent or school wasn’t in session and social media is misunderstanding the “not in school” statements. 3.) Do we know why he lives with dad? Not saying mom is involved in any way, but curious as to the custody arrangement.

Seems like the mom wrote a lot about the grandmother:

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/l...-for-safe-return-of-son-grandmother/652966573

snip:
Campbell-Mott's full Facebook post:
"As a mother the worst situation imaginable is your child going missing. When I got pregnant with Logan we had previously miscarried. It was absolutely devastating losing our first child. It was the only time I saw my husband cry. Kristina came to the hospital and helped me go thru the D and C. She held my hand the whole time. Kristina is one of the best people I have ever known. Kristina loves Logan dearly and Logan loves her just as much. Kristina has a heart of gold and would help anyone. Kristina sees the good in people, the potential in people and she never judges. The best mother and grandmother and overall person anyone could meet. Kristina has the greatest smile and she's so full of life. We know Kristina would fiercely protect Logan.
[...]
So if you have taken them we are begging you to return Logan and Kristina. We are scared and we just want our son Logan and his grandmother Kristina back.
[...]
Hmmm..I'm thinking Carrie Mott needs to stay off FB.

snip:
So the guns were missing from a totally different house?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

So the guns were missing from a totally different house?

Ok I re-read it. There were some missing from dad's home and another home. That's really odd. Who knew there were guns in both places?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members