Found Deceased FL - Kristina French, 53, Neptune Beach, 21 Nov 2017 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my first post after being a long-time lurker. Very sad situation. Diabetes T1 is extremely serious and if Logan is without his insulin, he can't be in the greatest shape.

It seems weird that they would be watching French's house so closely, but maybe it's not? Is that typical procedure with missing persons? I know they said they are both listed as endangered missing, so is that the reason?

I hope they are found soon.

Regarding the grandmother Kristina being a therapist — she started a business in October providing services to autistic children called Shining Stars ABA in Jacksonville.

Perhaps her previous line of therapy was different.

Logan’s mom said that Logan cut his hair on a dare from his dad

attachment.php

Apologies for my duplicate post, my feed hadn’t been refreshing to see this before I posted!

It is my understanding that both Logan and Kristina missed his school and her work Monday and Tuesday, which is out of character for them both. Logan’s school was still open for those days before the holiday. Thank

OK---let's summarize what the TV station and the frantic mother has said.

She said her 15 yr old diabetic son, who needs insulin, is missing and so is his paternal grandmother.

He lives part time with his father and grandmother. His father and girlfriend were away on vacation and expected to be picked up at the airport by the son and grandmother. The son and grandma never showed and neither answered their calls or texts.

Apparently the father is a sheriff.

The father and girlfriend came home and found the front door open, and house was trashed, and his guns were missing, and other items stolen.

His son and mother were gone.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

NO. No He is NOT a Sheriff. He is a corrections officer. Lt.

Allt of times to make the situation seem more urgent people lie about these conditions. Happens a lot. He’s probably fine, but to drive a sense of urgency in the media etc it is used.

I can only answer question 2...my kids are in the same school district as Logan (not the same school) and Duval Schools were open Monday & Tuesday (closed Wednesday - Friday only)

Allt of times to make the situation seem more urgent people lie about these conditions. Happens a lot. He’s probably fine, but to drive a sense of urgency in the media etc it is used.

What conditions do people lie about?

Hmmm..I'm thinking Carrie Mott needs to stay off FB.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Just curious but why do you think Carrie Mott needs to stay off of FB. I am not a FB user. What did I miss in her post?? Thanks

Hmmm..I'm thinking Carrie Mott needs to stay off FB.

Why do you say that? I didn't see anything wrong with it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I'll fully admit I don't know much about insulin pumps or medicine used in them.
However...if still alive, that would likely mean he got insulin from 'somewhere' over the past few days, right?
Can it be purchased without a prescription?
If so, it might be a good idea to alert pharmacies to BOLO for either or both Logan and Kristina.
Or even have local pharmacies go over video to see if they showed up to get him some insulin.
Making SURE to stress that he doesn't have the longish hair, but a buzz cut instead.

Regarding the grandmother Kristina being a therapist — she started a business in October providing services to autistic children called Shining Stars ABA in Jacksonville.

Perhaps her previous line of therapy was different.

I'm in the same field and it would be extremely unusual for someone to start a business catering to autistic kids if their background was focused on substantially different populations.

In general, most people in the aba field concentrate on one specific population (most common by far is kids with autism), although I don't and that's hardly universal.

I read their company website, and whoever wrote it seems to be VERY "kid-centric", rather than someone with a broader/more general aba focus.

Disclaimer: This guy has been covering the story, but I can't tell if this tweet is about this case or not.
The link in the tweet leads to this story, so I *think* it is.
[video=twitter;934084299518828544]https://twitter.com/RussellANjax/status/934084299518828544[/video]

It is starting to feel like maybe the son was 'in charge' of this situation. Hate to think that. But a few things seem to point that way. JMO

It is starting to feel like maybe the son was 'in charge' of this situation. Hate to think that. But a few things seem to point that way. JMO

By the sound of his mother's plea, I have a horrible feeling in my tummy that you may be right.
Kristina is from my hometown, and though I don't know her (I do know family) all I have read is incredible things about her.

She says way too much.

Talks too long? Too many words? I'm not sure why you are against mom being out there, but I would be shouting from every rooftop if my child were missing.
IMO, it seems she is either:
1. Trying to appeal to her son to come home (if he's voluntarily missing) by assuring him that he is loved, missed and will be loved no matter what.
2. Using true life stories to humanize Logan and Kristina to whomever may have them. This is seen often, and also directed by LE in many cases.

Talks too long? Too many words? I'm not sure why you are against mom being out there, but I would be shouting from every rooftop if my child were missing.
IMO, it seems she is either:
1. Trying to appeal to her son to come home (if he's voluntarily missing) by assuring him that he is loved, missed and will be loved no matter what.
2. Using true life stories to humanize Logan and Kristina to whomever may have them. This is seen often, and also directed by LE in many cases.
I feel she is "clouding" the investigation.
Let LE do its job.

I feel she is "clouding" the investigation.
Let LE do its job.

LE may have asked her to 'speak' to her son. I am thinking that might be the case. JMO :cow:

Willing to bet LE asked her to write this letter. They probably even had a co-writer help her too. Notice how she uses their names over and over rather than pronouns? This humanizes and legitimizes the situation. That is a sign this is a professionally drafted plea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soababiotiling