Found Deceased FL - Kristina French, 53, Neptune Beach, 21 Nov 2017 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
LE may have asked her to 'speak' to her son. I am thinking that might be the case. JMO :cow:
I hope so because her "letter" sure makes me think her son may somehow be involved.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I'm guessing the Grandmother must have called into the school Monday and Tuesday to explain his absence......most schools are calling parents within 2 hours of school having started if the student is absent without a call before hand. Did Logan's parents not get calls Mon and Tues? Who called him in sick those days?

I'm guessing the Grandmother must have called into the school Monday and Tuesday to explain his absence......most schools are calling parents within 2 hours of school having started if the student is absent without a call before hand. Did Logan's parents not get calls Mon and Tues? Who called him in sick those days?

I got the impression (could be wrong) that Logan’s grandma was staying at dad’s house with him to mind him while dad was OOT. The school may have called the home & grandma answered, rather than calling his dad’s cell phone.

Or, it could be that nobody answered the school’s calls to the home but they didn’t feel alarmed by a student missing a couple of days the week of thanksgiving. School staff may have thought the family was traveling for the holiday week.

I can’t explain this if the school called dad’s cell to report the absence. Dad would have been on alert unless he was traveling internationally and had his phone off.

Perhaps. But I'm beginning to see a singular thread that ties this all together.

Perhaps. But I'm beginning to see a singular thread that ties this all together.

Which is???

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Should I be leaving a link to where I found this?

Friday 10:40 a.m. update: Jacksonville Sheriff's Office has brought in a mobile command unit as the search for evidence continues at the Neptune Beach home where a missing teen lives with his father.

Logan Mott and his grandmother Kristina French have been missing for thre days. Police say they have no new information to release about the case.

Also, I feel like I'm looking at a completely different case than everyone else here. The ties, the feeling that LM had something bad to do with the disappearance, etc. I don't get that vibe at all. Type 1 Diabetes is nothing to play around with, it is serious, and without insulin you WILL die; it's not a possibility but an inevitability. If LM actually didsomething to his grandmother, don't you think he would have taken his insulin with him to survive? Unless the end goal was not to, which I just don't see that.

I don't think the CM's pleas on Facebook is telling, either. I think the letter looks drafted professionally, which indicates she probably had LE aid in writing it. But I don't think it is a cry for help in terms of him giving himself up or anything of that nature, I think it shows a mother begging her son to come home, but not in the sense that it indicates she thinks that he willingly CAN.

Overall I think there isn't enough evidence in the casefor anyone to derive an assumption that LM willingly left the home.

IMO a robbery gone wrong or revenge on the family, something of that nature, seems more likely. I won't believe that LM is anything but a victim until otherwise proven.

P.S. Sorry for the font changes but for some reason when I type in the reply box it is not registering every key I hit.

Curious question, if the guns were in a safe how'd they get out of the safe?

I wonder if maybe Kristen had an ex or something similar? Was she watching Logan while dad was away? I know he is 15 but that is pretty young imo to be left alone while on vacation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Curious question, if the guns were in a safe how'd they get out of the safe?

Presumably someone who knew the combination either willingly put in the code or was forced to do so.

I, for one, would never allow my 15-year-old to have the code to my gun safe but I know there are parents that would. Alternatively, they seemingly have a close and trusted relationship with the grandmother so she may have known it as an adult that was potentially staying in the home.

There are a lot of different ways but my theories would be:

1) the safe was unlocked (is it an automatic locking safeor do you have to program it to lock?)
2a) the person who ransacked the house KNEW of the familyand so knew of the safe, then had LM or KF open it (this is only viable if oneof them knew the code)
2b) the person who ransacked the house FOUND the safe, then had LM or KF open it (again,same disclosure)
3) the guns possibly weren't in the gun safe (it saysmissing from the gun safe but who knows how many guns there are, if some werekept outside of the safe, etc.)
4) LM or KF took the guns (this is the option I find theleast likely but that's my opinion but still a possibility)

IMO there are a ton of details missing that make itnearly impossible to determine how the guns got out of the safe, if they wereeven in the safe at all.

I'll fully admit I don't know much about insulin pumps or medicine used in them.
However...if still alive, that would likely mean he got insulin from 'somewhere' over the past few days, right?
Can it be purchased without a prescription?
If so, it might be a good idea to alert pharmacies to BOLO for either or both Logan and Kristina.
Or even have local pharmacies go over video to see if they showed up to get him some insulin.
Making SURE to stress that he doesn't have the longish hair, but a buzz cut instead.
Insulin can be purchased at Walmart without a prescription.

Would a. Leo allow any one access to his dept issue piece?

Gma's car is missing.

Botched robbery wouldn't likely kidnap 2 people and steal their car??

How would the "robbers/ kidnapper" have gotten to the residence??

Insulin can be purchased at Walmart without a prescription.
Thanks. I just watched a short video about how an insulin pump works.
So...he doesn't have his pump with him. Is it realistic that he would be able to somehow deliver the insulin to himself without that, if he were able to buy some somewhere?

A few other questions for those that know:
Under what circumstances would he not have had his pump attached?
Do you take the pump off during the night?

Would a. Leo allow any one access to his dept issue piece?

Gma's car is missing.

Botched robbery wouldn't likely kidnap 2 people and steal their car??

How would the "robbers/ kidnapper" have gotten to the residence??

BBM: That happened in the case of Merilee Cooley. She was found in the trunk of her car.

I don't put anything out of the range of possibility when there is no evidence, so the likelihood of robbing and kidnapping is as likely a theory as any at this point.

I don't think a stranger committed the act, but I don't think LM is holding his grandma hostage, either.

I could be wrong, admittedly, but I don't have that feeling at this point.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought I read that besides LM missing school Monday and Tuesday that KF wasn't at work, either, those days. That makes it hard to determine what day the ransacking occurred.

I wish there was a neighbor to confirm or dispute if the door was left open/car gone on Monday or not.

I wonder if maybe Kristen had an ex or something similar? Was she watching Logan while dad was away? I know he is 15 but that is pretty young imo to be left alone while on vacation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

His mother has said grandma was staying at her son’s house with her grandson while dad was on vacation

The son left his mom's home on Sunday to be at his father's.

Father is on vacation with his girlfriend.

Grandma took care of grandson til dad got back.

Son didn't show up at school. Grandma didn't show up for work on Monday and Tuesday.

Father's house ransacked. Not sure about grandma's house.

Supposedly the son posted on FB to a friend re homework on Tuesday night.
Supposedly Grandma texted son about picking him up at airport, also on Tuesday night.

It appears someone was attempting to show all was hunky dory up to Tuesday night, when IMO something happened much sooner than Tuesday evening.
Sunday or Monday morn.

Who and why would go to such an extent? Who had access to the boy's FB and to Grandma's phone. Who had the combination to the father's safe?

Who knew the father was away until Wednesday? (Thus leaving a text trail up to Tuesday night.)

I'm not sure anyone is being held hostage. Wouldn't you need demands for something in exchange for the son and Grandma?

All just speculation but that sure seems to whittle down the suspect list.

The son left his mom's home on Sunday to be at his father's.

Father is on vacation with his girlfriend.

Grandma took care of grandson til dad got back.

Son didn't show up at school. Grandma didn't show up for work on Monday and Tuesday.

Father's house ransacked. Not sure about grandma's house.

Supposedly the son posted on FB to a friend re homework on Tuesday night.
Supposedly Grandma texted son about picking him up at airport, also on Tuesday night.

It appears someone was attempting to show all was hunky dory up to Tuesday night, when IMO something happened much sooner than Tuesday evening.
Sunday or Monday morn.

Who and why would go to such an extent? Who had access to the boy's FB and to Grandma's phone. Who had the combination to the father's safe?

Who knew the father was away until Wednesday? (Thus leaving a text trail up to Tuesday night.)

I'm not sure anyone is being held hostage. Wouldn't you need demands for something in exchange for the son and Grandma?

All just speculation but that sure seems to whittle down the suspect list.

I thought Logan's mother lived in another state.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth