Found Deceased FL - Kristina French, 53, Neptune Beach, 21 Nov 2017 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Logan's mother lived in another state.
Hi Jethro. Not sure where mom lives
but the last time she saw her son was Sunday night.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Hi Jethro. Not sure where mom lives
but the last time she saw her son was Sunday night.

I have her living in Missouri for the last 8 or 9 years.

Are we allowed to link to the updates on his mom's page?
I am not sure she saw him on Sunday, but states that she did talk to him Sunday.
He cut his hair about two weeks ago and when mom was asked about the pic of him with short hair she said she hadn't seen his hair that short in years.
Also, an article read that he was 'at home with his grandmother' so IMO he lives with Dad.
All IMO MOO, of course.

I have her living in Missouri for the last 8 or 9 years.
Ok. Then her son was somehow being "shipped" back to Daddy and Grandma
in Florida on Sunday.

The mother's plea to her son on FB is what alarmed me. I hope I'm wrong but either way, I don't see this ending well.

Ok. Then her son was somehow being "shipped" back to Daddy and Grandma
in Florida on Sunday.

The mother's plea to her son on FB is what alarmed me. I hope I'm wrong but either way, I don't see this ending well.

I don't think that is the case either. If he lived in another state there would be no expectation of him being at school on Monday or Tuesday. My guess is he has been living with his father since at least the beginning of the school year.

It is starting to feel like maybe the son was 'in charge' of this situation. Hate to think that. But a few things seem to point that way. JMO
I've thought about the same possibility, but I'm trying to reserve judgment. If we learn that he had mental health issues or substance abuse issues, that would seal the deal for me.
I was looking up how long an insulin-dependent diabetic can live without insulin. Apparently it depends on how much insulin his body produces on its own. If he doesn't wear his insulin pump 24/7, then it may be that his body produces some insulin but not enough. I still think he'd be feeling pretty sick by now, though.

What happens when a diabetic is low on insulin? I understand they can be sick, but deranged, confused??

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I don't think that is the case either. If he lived in another state there would be no expectation of him being at school on Monday or Tuesday. My guess is he has been living with his father since at least the beginning of the school year.
I just read the news report stating he didn't show up at school on Monday
per the school. Wondered who the school talked to and what was said.

How did his mother know about his buzz cut. Did she see it personally or just through pictures.

I always think of Brit Brit (Ms. Spears) when someone appears to shave their head out of the blue.

If anyone has a link to the mother talking to Logan anytime after Sunday, please provide a link. The May Clinic has reported that Kristina was not at work on Monday or Tuesday and that that was not like her, but won't provide any more info to the public.

"Campbell-Mott said she and her ex-husband have since learned that Logan, a Sandalwood High School student, missed school Monday and Tuesday. The last time Campbell-Mott spoke to her son was Sunday night, she told News4Jax."
BBM so it appears the Dad was not notified of his son's absence.
(snipped)
"Logan's father and his father's girlfriend, who had been on vacation since Nov. 11, took an Uber to his Seagate Avenue home and found the door ajar, the house ransacked and all his firearms missing."
BBM again. So door not unlocked but ajar.
https://www.news4jax.com/news/mothe...-beach-15-year-old-grandmother-remain-missing

The dog was home, I think.
There's no way mine would stay inside a house with an open door

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Please remember NO SCREENSHOTS OF ANY SOCIAL MEDIA INCLUDING FACEBOOK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth