IN IN - Diamond Bynum, 21, & King Walker, 2, Gary, 25 July 2015

July will be 2 years. King has most likely changed a lot in appearance. If he is no longer with Diamond he might be hard to recognize.

This case bothers me so much. I don't understand why they don't have more coverage!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bump for these two.
Am shocked that a baby and developmentally delayed young lady are still missing. No noise. So quiet.

Approaching 2 years since they went missing. I can't believe they haven't been found yet. Does anyone know if there's a plan to search the local woods or abandoned houses?

I live near the vicinity of where they disappeared and there is nothing but crickets in the local news about this.

This is shameful. I don't know if the police have information or not but as far as I know there are no updates. These two need to be found!!

These two are on my mind every day. I just don't understand the silence!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Missing from Gary: 2 years and counting
Ariana Walker passes out pink flyers to customers at a Markham, Ill., salon with the usual hairstyle information, but also with pictures of Diamond Bynum and King Walker, who've been missing for two years.

Now 23 and 4, respectively, Walker's sister and her son are described and there are phone numbers to call if anyone has seen. Walker said tips have slowed to a trickle, but she still holds out hope.

forgive me if already posted: nos. 167 and 168 for 2015 here: http://www.charleyproject.org/chron/2010s.html

I think of these two often...

and in a bigger sense... I peruse the charleyproject site often and recommend it to others. It baffles my mind that so many people are missing... sure, some probably ran away as teens and later turned up ok, but if even 20% of the folks listed there are still missing (for example) that's a LOT of people.

I hope these 2 are ok somewhere... but... =(

Someone posted a meme recently as a joke, and it does not apply to this case at all. However with my interest in missing people it struck a chord and really makes sense. The meme said "Remember all those times as teenagers when our parents thought we were spending the night out, and we were really dying in a field with alcohol poisoning." I wonder how many cases of missing teens can be attributed to this.

In poking at a map of Gary I see the Grand Calumet river looks to be walking distance from their home. Was that searched?

Arguing going on fb. I posted a link to WS on there and unfortunately it’s led to some nasty post.

Lots of emotions there... But in the big picture they are so far pretty respectful. Glad you got the conversation going again!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Yes, if you scroll through comments you’ll see where people are all but directly accusing the family, criticizing police efforts, and posting a variety of other things you typically don’t see on a webpage set up by the family.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back