Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not been on WS forever and I've certainly not followed as many cases as some of you. I can remember only one case where a child was taken in the night from her bed that truly was a stranger abduction and she was released in the same area the following day. All of the others have either no resolution or a very familiar resolution.

direct link to the News in Onslow Facebook video referencing a sippy cup found by a searcher (no info on whether it is related to the case)

At the -11:40 ish mark is where it states a relative (auntie) of Mariah is telling reporters that the live in boyfriend, EK, MAY be a POI. That same unnamed relative reported to News in Onslow that the child's clothes were laying on the floor next to the bed.

There are a bunch of videos on that page if you scroll down. Just the guy doing a facebook live, though. I didn't watch more than a minute, because they are pretty long.

I would tread really careful with naming the dude - the reporter says the information was given to them by Mariah's aunt and not LE.

While it certainly could be true that he is a POI - until LE officially calls him that, posting his name is not a good idea.

(Question, have you guys ever seen a nonfamilial abduction of a 3 year old? I'm sure it happens, but not recalling any cases right now. Tia.)

Yes, the case in Indiana last year - a family friend took the child from the home during the night (might have been a bit younger, but within this young age range), sexually assaulted her, killed her, and left her outdoors. HORRIBLE case. He was caught.

jmo

my daughter wore braces for her feet as she walked inward, she wore them for 6 months around 2 years old
She didn't sleep with them, just during the day when walking around

I've seen the notice about the vehicle too but I can't find it spelled out anywhere by MSM or LE...it's frustrating!

I can’t find it on msn or LE words but I’ve seen it on the Thompson farms community watch page not sure how that’s associated but it mentions vehicle...

I have a horrible feeling after going through all of the associated social pages ����

I can’t find it on msn or LE words but I’ve seen it on the Thompson farms community watch page not sure how that’s associated but it mentions vehicle...

That's where I saw it. Why isn't it anywhere else?

All in all, it sure isn't looking like this will have a good outcome. :(

Anyone know if a search warrant has been obtained for the home? How about cadaver dogs in the home and around it?

I wonder where her bedroom is. Where were her brothers? So scary! I hope the boys are in a safe place. Regardless what happened they must be scared.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would tread really careful with naming the dude - the reporter says the information was given to them by Mariah's aunt and not LE.

While it certainly could be true that he is a POI - until LE officially calls him that, posting his name is not a good idea.

Wasn't thinking. I'll edit the post and remove name. TY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member