Status
Not open for further replies.
Tampa Bay Times
@TB_Times
2h

“Tonight goodness has won."

Police: Man, 24, will face charges in Seminole Heights slayings
tampabay.com

"Peabo Johnson, an employee of the McDonald's, told NBC affiliate WFLA that he was working the grill station when a man walked into the restaurant carrying a book bag. He said that the man asked the manager to hold the bag for him while he went to cash a check but that he told her not to look inside it.

She looked anyway, Johnson said. That was when she found the gun and called police. When the man came back, officers converged to "swarm him, get him to the ground," Johnson said."

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/person-gun-questioned-connection-four-tampa-killings-n824721

Quote Originally Posted by SeesSeas View Post
Not yet booked into jail: http://webapps.hcso.tampa.fl.us/ArrestInquiry/
Originally Posted by margarita25 (They're probably still beating the shitout of him)
WORD!

""We're still trying to figure out this person's ties to the neighborhood," Dugan said. "We're not sure why he was in this neighborhood or what his motive is. There's still a lot more to go in this investigation."

Donaldson is in police custody, said Eddy Durkin, Tampa Police Department spokesman.

Florida Gov. Rick Scott, who had visited Seminole Heights last week, said he had seen "firsthand the pain that these crimes have caused across the community."

"In Florida, we have absolutely zero tolerance for this type of evil behavior and anyone responsible will be held to the fullest extent of the law," he said in a statement."

www.cnn.com/2017/11/28/us/tampa-killings-seminole-heights/index.html

BBM
The long version of 'Will Seek The Death Penalty'.

Dude!!

attachment.php

Seminole Heights murder suspect Howell Donaldson transported to jail
http://wfla.com/2017/11/28/who-is-s...ct-howell-donaldson-tampa-police-make-arrest/

Attachments

• suspect-photo.jpg
    suspect-photo.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 260
Someone earlier posted some other crimes in the area, some were done by two men together. With Trai on his phone and possibly making a call on the surveillance, do we think he was working with someone else and they are still out there?

Thank goodness, I've been hoping an arrest would come soon. A special thanks to the people at McDonald's who called the tip in, THANK YOU. Probably saved lives.

I don't think the guy went to serial killing over night. He might not have a criminal record in FL, but that-doesn't necessarily mean he hasn't been up to any criminal activity, moo. Just means he hasnt busted up to this point.

I don't get it.....at a loss.

He had a resume according to that linked in profile.

And now he was working at McDonalds? What happened?

no criminal record, and he suddenly becomes a serial killer...his victims strangers to him?

This was my thought as well. If he did graduate with a computer science degree (which goes along with the job he worked till May 2017 at the medical place, seems like it was some tech support job?) he would’ve most likely had many job offers since it seems basketball didn’t work out. He has a loving family, no priors, lots of friends, and all of a sudden he’s working at McDonald’s and starts killing people? Then giving the manager the gun? Something doesn’t sit right with me about all this.

Must have been posted after midnight because date listed of charges is 11/29/17

So happy this nutjob has been arrested!!!!!!

:happydance:

So happy for the community and the victims' families! And LE!

:toast:

:guitar:

:jail:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads