FL - Manhunt in Tampa after 4 slayings in 5 weeks, Oct-Nov 2017 #2 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks pretty buff to me--not skinny and pretty big arms

I cant get past that either -- it is actually frustrating .

and the spooky videos are are loose but clingy ( especially the top ) its the reverse order you can make yourself look bigger but how do you make yourself look skinnier

Cariis--for some reason it won't let me quote the latter portion of your post

Cops broke the law -- you cant put anyone in handcuffs and the back of a cop car without charging someone with a crime

according to the article at the time he was placed in the car:
http://blogs.findlaw.com/blotter/2014/08/when-can-police-place-you-in-handcuffs.html
he was not under arrest and had not been formally accused of any wrongdoing or connection to the possible Tampa serial killings.

he might have some legal benefits here -- a defense attorney would certainly want to know why his client was handcuffed and placed in a cop car, schelped to the station , .

This might explain why there was a sudden request for an attorney-- might have accidently by accident oopps not been given his miranda rights -- of course they cant nor would they -- he was not under arrest for anything (hey its a high pressure case)

IMO this also helps explain the peculiarities of the initial presser.

You dont need to read someone their miranda rights unless you are going to question them. But if they make a statement or say anything on the way to the dept and have not been mirandarized then the defense can motion to have it thrown out when it goes to trial. Only exception to this is an excited utterance

And also they can absolutely handcuff someone being detained if they feel they need to. Not illegal at all

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

SJU Alum Charged with Series of Murders in Florida
Dylan Hornik, Co-Sports Editor, The Torch

Nov 29 '17

That season, the Red Storm went 13-19 under Head Coach Steve Lavin and Assistant Coach Mike Dunlap while Lavin recovered from cancer. Current NBA player Moe Harkless starred on that team, earning Big East Rookie of the Year honors.
D’Angelo Harrison, a two-time all-conference honoree, also played with Donaldson that season.
Harrison, now a professional player in Turkey, called Donaldson a “hard-nosed defender” and said that the two of them would play on the recreational courts after practice.
“I couldn’t believe it,” Harrison said about hearing the news. “It’s a sad thing.”
According to sources, Donaldson was a member of a group of about five campus recreation frequenters who assisted the team with early morning practices for about a week. The walk-ons were removed from the program before basketball season, sources say, so Donaldson never suited up and did not have a locker in the St. John’s locker room.

In addition to attending St. John’s, Donaldson also worked for the University in several capacities, according to his LinkedIn profile. He worked for Campus Recreation from October 2013 to April 2014, where sources say Donaldson’s role with Conference Services from October 2013 to January 2015 and as a Student Marketing Assistant for the Athletics Department from September 2015 to May 2016.
The University said it cannot comment further on the situation as the investigation is pending.
bbm

You dont need to read someone their miranda rights unless you are going to question them. But if they make a statement or say anything on the way to the dept and have not been mirandarized then the defence can motion to have it thrown out when it goes to trial. Only exception to this is an excited utterance

True but you CAN place a citizen not under arrest in handcuffs--that was my point

I cant get past that either -- it is actually frustrating .

and the spooky videos are are loose but clingy ( especially the top ) its the reverse order you can make yourself look bigger but how do you make yourself look skinnier

I agree with you BUT L.E. is 100% positive it is him and they have much more knowledge about this case than we do,so I trust them

If he just bought the gun after the Vegas shooting, it is doubtful it will turn anything up.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
My thoughts exactly.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I thought that too. Maybe that Manager saved a life yesterday. He went to work with his loaded gun. Then again, he may not have wanted to gun in his house in case his parents found it. Why he wouldn't have left it in the car is a mystery too. Unless his Dad was coming to get the car later in the day while he was working at McDonalds.

I believe he was wearing his work uniform when he approached his co-worker/manager to hold his bag while he went to cash his check. So he was either getting off his shift or just beginning his shift for the day (which I don't think he was doing because he was planning on leaving the area that day).

It's very possible he had the bag with him at work with him Tuesday morning/afternoon and because he was quitting the job, he no longer had access to a locker to keep the bag in while he did his errand with cashing his last paycheck, so he asked her to hold it while he did that.

I don't believe he wanted to be caught, but he made a mistake trusting his co-worker. He admitted to LE after he was arrested that it was his gun and it's the murder weapon he had been using.

Isn't it almost always a really stupid mistake that is the downfall of most serial killers? Joel Rifkin didn't put the license plate back on his truck after he finished doing engine work on it. HD knew he was caught and probably why he admitted it was his gun...... Bizarre ... they always seem to slip up with a stupid decision.

True but you CAN place a citizen not under arrest in handcuffs--that was my point
Oh haha we agree then! Sorry i thought uou were saying LE violated his constitutional rights... maybe i responded to the wrong post

I think he looks EXACTLY like the perp in the video. The walk, the face, all of it. I think his build would be hard to see in the grainy videos we had with him wearing a raincoat (or whatever it was) with a hood over his head, but I think he definitely looks exactly as I imagined. We knew there was something off about his gate and pidgeontoed it is!

edited to add in that picture in the Tampa Times where he's wearing the all white jumpsuit with police he looks a lot leaner. The body armor in court made him look more bulky up top.
http://www.tampabay.com/news/courts...-makes-first-court-appearance-today_163141073

Oh haha we agree then! Sorry i thought uou were saying LE violated his constitutional rights... maybe i responded to the wrong post

lol---No and I happen to think this country gives criminals more rights than the victims but that discussion is for another day.JMO

ok

more than interesting huh:

Rivers, 24, remembered Donaldson as a good ball-handler with a quick first step but pigeon toes that often tripped him up.

He thought Donaldson was kind of "a pretty boy."

walked onto the Division I team for at least a portion of the 2011-12 season, according to the university. He wasn’t included in a media guide

Off the court, Rivers said he lived across the hall from Donaldson in a dorm and never saw him be anything but pleasant and focused. Donaldson often took his computer out to the common lounge to work.
"He was so productive," Rivers said. "I knew he wanted to be there for school. It was a good school."

http://www.tampabay.com/news/public...rai-Donaldson-was-cocky-not-violent_163116792

I am speaking of 5 fast facts specifically about a perp's family. The ratio of the existence of these, white vs POC, speaks for itself.

Eric Paddock, Shooter Stephen C. Paddock’s Brother: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

Meghan Markle’s Family: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

http://heavy.com/news/2017/11/meghan-markle-family-parents-mother-doria-ragland/

http://heavy.com/news/2017/10/eric-...rother-shooter-las-vegas-shooting-identified/

much much more at links

I believe he was wearing his work uniform when he approached his co-worker/manager to hold his bag while he went to cash his check. So he was either getting off his shift or just beginning his shift for the day (which I don't think he was doing because he was planning on leaving the area that day).

It's very possible he had the bag with him at work with him Tuesday morning/afternoon and because he was quitting the job, he no longer had access to a locker to keep the bag in while he did his errand with cashing his last paycheck, so he asked her to hold it while he did that.

I don't believe he wanted to be caught, but he made a mistake trusting his co-worker. He admitted to LE after he was arrested that it was his gun and it's the murder weapon he had been using.

Isn't it almost always a really stupid mistake that is the downfall of most serial killers? Joel Rifkin didn't put the license plate back on his truck after he finished doing engine work on it. HD knew he was caught and probably why he admitted it was his gun...... Bizarre ... they always seem to slip up with a stupid decision.

He took the time to pack, get cash, and Chief Dugan mentions, in one of the one on one MSM interview yesterday, that from what he knew, the perp was fleeing the scene. Whenever he started to pack was when he was scared of being caught. I think handing his weapon and fate to the manager was an emotional decision, like his shootings, whatever he was trying to kill in himself or animate or appease.

Why would he wear the same jacket, though? He seemed confident that sheath of raincoat would cover it? He's fond of that jacket, it seems.

Eric Paddock, Shooter Stephen C. Paddock’s Brother: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

Meghan Markle’s Family: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

http://heavy.com/news/2017/11/meghan-markle-family-parents-mother-doria-ragland/

http://heavy.com/news/2017/10/eric-...rother-shooter-las-vegas-shooting-identified/

much much more at links
Sure, you can find some. But a little research will show the gap I am talking about in general (lots and lots of articles have been written on this in the last 5 or 6 years). There is clear media bias. I don't want to lead us too OT here, but I felt the need to comment on it, especially given that Rosita has not placed herself purposely in the limelight of the media as some of the others who have been reported on have done.

Let's just say the murderer no longer has 695 Facebook friends. The unfriending has begun.

On Tuesday he had over 700 friends so yeah nobody wants to be associated with this guy now, but police will find them and probably question them.... I think he had 791

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtandSims4