Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems LE is looking over at the cameras now too as if they're figuring out how they're going to block them.

The proximity to USMC base would probably involve NCIS too; at least peripherally.

I wonder if the cut out the REAL live feed because they are bringing up a body or something they wouldn't want the public to see.

Naw, I doubt it. If they found a body you'd see a huge flurry of people and it would take a lot longer. CSI needs to get in there to process the scene, the ME, etc. JMO

Reply With Quote Feature

The "Reply with Quote" feature will allow everyone to see what your response is referring too.

I'm getting slightly lost :)

More FBI arriving. I think they have found her folks.

Oh no.

I saw the yellow crime scene tape which is alarming but the body language seemed relaxed five minutes ago. Of course they're pros. So I don't know.

Scared.

Looks like an agent threw down some spray paint to mark off evidence spots

I cant believe its taken this long. I hope they find her soon :(

Do you think they might defer the presser a couple of hours? If they have found something they can't say at 3.30...they'd have to wait until next of kin have been informed of a find, so I can't see an announcement being made in just half an hour's time if they have found Mariah :-/

This doesn't look good [emoji17]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you to WRAL for zooming in on these handsome men.

Link to feed?????

Reply With Quote Feature

The "Reply with Quote" feature will allow everyone to see what your response is referring too.

I'm getting slightly lost :)

Thank you for reminding us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads