FL - Manhunt in Tampa after 4 slayings in 5 weeks, Oct-Nov 2017 #2 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jumping off your post, a lot of nefarious activities happen at abandoned homes, specifically drugs.

Yes, you're right which is why in some cities in Fl. the city bulldozes them to eradicate the problem.

(In my opinion, sometimes athletes can be somewhat over glorified, and this contributes to other negative qualities/behaviors, etc which can often be underestimated, overlooked, etc. Michael Vick, as mentioned, is the perfect example of this. Subway's own Man the Year (out of everyone they could've picked to be a role model), who strangled, beat, drowned and electrocuted poor dogs on rape stands with his own arms. But he "paid his dues..." right? Makes me sick. My point, just because he's a good basketball player doesn't mean he doesnt participate in criminal activity and is an upstanding member of society, imo...not that anyone is saying that. I just see this type of thing a lot, Kelsie Schelling and Donthe Lucas for example.)

His childhood however, wasn't as charmed.

He was a creepy kid IIRC. Grew up believing his mother was his older sister. His aunt Julia awakened from a nap one day surrounded by knives and 3 y/o Bundy smiling. Dahmer had a "cold" childhood. His mother suffered from mental illness and rarely held Jeff.

Friends say the older sister often kept HD.

Just my opinion.

why does the McDonaldès employee need a fundraiser, aside from the fact that they earn very little

Employee did not call the tipline.

[video=youtube;EDHx9_SqxTY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDHx9_SqxTY&feature=push-u-sub&attr_tag=8Kn-SRJJ8uQQlnNq-6[/video]

I think there could be some SM accounts we are still missing...

Have you guys searched the heck out of Trigga Trai or whatever it is?

What about youtube and instagram? Or (Dear Lord) dating sites?
ETA: POF? OK Cupid? Tinder?

Sports forum? Sports gambling?

IIRC Bundy did not have a horrible life. He was on a suicide prevention call-in center, sitting next to or near Ann Rule. Also he was photographed at political cocktail parties with higher up government officials from Washington State. He was very charming and socialable

His childhood was straight from he//

I remember Foxfire posting some article(s) about how some SKs can begin killing as young as 14 years old...

(Maybe he took a hard hit to the head on the court, no excuse, just wondering about possible TBI.)

(Eta: I'd reaaaally like to interview this guy.)
(Eta: not tring to sound cocky, but he'd probably be more likely to talk to someone like me anyway vs an interrogative cop...a more "tell your story" approach)

That's what I'm talking about! Is it just varying amounts from different businesses and individuals in the Seminole Heights area?

It seems there is always small print involved when it comes to rewards for crimes. I cannot remember the exact amount, but in Shirley Dermond's case there was a reward for information leading to locating her. Two fisherman came upon her body at Lake Oconee. They never received the reward because it didn't lead to the arrest of the guilty party. Just my opinion.

This kind of thing makes me sick. It will become known in the days of the internet that the reward is fake. People will not be willing to out themselves in any kind of danger if they have info. Terrible.

The LE did nothing to apprehend him. They may have never found him if it was not for the events that had nothing to do with LE.

I am really angry about this

This kind of thing makes me sick. It will become known in the days of the internet that the reward is fake. People will not be willing to out themselves in any kind of danger if they have info. Terrible.

The LE did nothing to apprehend him. They may have never found him if it was not for the events that had nothing to do with LE.

I agree and I think there are a lot of people angry about it. A new YouTube video was posted regarding the tipster receiving $5,000, but the remaining $100,000 is still up in the air. A commenter at YouTube video posted the same complaint too.

[video=youtube;6IM2pM-zsLc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IM2pM-zsLc[/video]

The abandoned house on Wood Street was a rental property owned by the parents, bought in 2005. You can view it on gmaps at various points in time. In 2007 you can see it is in decent shape and has a tenant. I don't know the rules here about going into details about the suspect's family. So, I'll just sum it up by saying the house has been abandoned/liened against for over 7 years.

What about youtube and instagram? Or (Dear Lord) dating sites?
ETA: POF? OK Cupid? Tinder?

Sports forum? Sports gambling?

His instagram is @trigga_trai but unfortunately it's a private account, so only his 2000 followers can see his posts.
His Facebook is interesting. A lot of spam posts from apps etc, but if you scroll back far enough you see a bunch of posts about basketball, all of which he signs off with the phrase 'killing the competition'. Although they're from a few years ago, it's pretty creepy in retrospect.

Heard on my local news here in Fl. that a Tampa area businessman had donated $9,000 to the McD. Mgr.
I'm surprised she hasn't been named the Real Hero in this. Heck she should be a celebrated citizen.

why does the McDonaldès employee need a fundraiser, aside from the fact that they earn very little

Personally, I don't think the lady who walked up to the police officer and told her that she thought HD was the serial killer did it for the reward. I think she did it because it was the right thing to do. The gentleman in the video thought it was ridiculous that she wouldn't receive the reward and wanted to make sure she was rewarded. Basically she just went to the front of the line instead of calling the tip line and having the tip sent to Canada before being forwarded to Florida. I'm glad that CrimeStoppers is going to pay out the $5,000 to the tipster. She deserves it.

So long guys. Longtime member. Can't take this google user pop up Walmart etc annoyance anymore. I'm outta here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member