Will the Long Island Serial Killer ever be caught?

Will the Long Island Serial Killer ever be caught?

• YES.

Votes: 211 43.9%
  • NO.

Votes: 141 29.3%
  • NOT SURE.

Votes: 129 26.8%

• Total voters
Hawkshaw you seem to know more about politics in this case and have very little insight into profileing criminal minds and your idea on what a SK is wrong.

Hawkshaw you seem to know more about politics in this case and have very little insight into profileing criminal minds and your idea on what a SK is wrong.
He has insight into the criminal mind. That would be obvious by now. He has been exposing them for years.

Even Bellone referred to them as running a criminal interprise.
Natuarally that came after he no longer felt like lone ranger.

He has insight into the criminal mind. That would be obvious by now. He has been exposing them for years.

But he doesn’t understand the profile of a SK he may have insight into the organized criminal mind but not the psychodynamics of a Psycopahtic Sexual Sadist, then again maby he does and isn’t posting that insight here for a multitude of reasons but by judgeing his statements he does not understand how to profile a SK, SK are usely working out a psychosexual issue Theros and Aeros are wierd in SK in such a screwd up way, and there are ways of profileing them, he does not show insight into that in any of the post. Also there is a lot of miss info going around purposely not saying by him, but to someone such as myself reading his posts he has a lot of insight into a certin criminal mind but deffentily not a SK mind that I gurentee. However he could also not be saying certin things for certin reasons.

But he doesn’t understand the profile of a SK he may have insight into the organized criminal mind but not the psychodynamics of a Psycopahtic Sexual Sadist, then again maby he does and isn’t posting that insight here for a multitude of reasons but by judgeing his statements he does not understand how to profile a SK, SK are usely working out a psychosexual issue Theros and Aeros are wierd in SK in such a screwd up way, and there are ways of profileing them, he does not show insight into that in any of the post. Also there is a lot of miss info going around purposely not saying by him, but to someone such as myself reading his posts he has a lot of insight into a certin criminal mind but deffentily not a SK mind that I gurentee. However he could also not be saying certin things for certin reasons.

I think youre over thinking here anonymous.. its good to have people who think inside the box, as in your case with the SK profile.. but its also good to have people thinking outside the box as well.. especially in this case with all the different aspects at play. both those approaches can come together to hopefully solve this case one day, so its good to keep an open mind and share differing informed opinions/theories in a productive and respectful manner.

Good way to start is to do a Google for a Jake A Feinberg and read a tribute to him from his mother. Kind of sad because a mother's love endures.. I'll write more about him a little later. Look for it on Hawkshaw Grudge Report.

If we knew what was in the mind of a serial killer we might be able to stop them before they kill. I tend to believe this is not the work of what I would call a serial killer, but surely a person(s) that will kill if they believe they must.

I think youre over thinking here anonymous.. its good to have people who think inside the box, as in your case with the SK profile.. but its also good to have people thinking outside the box as well.. especially in this case with all the different aspects at play. both those approaches can come together to hopefully solve this case one day, so its good to keep an open mind and share differing informed opinions/theories in a productive and respectful manner.

I completely agree but let’s not think it’s being disrespectful if where starring facts that don’t fit certin groups of people’s naritive, he has been identified as a SK now if he is then nothing I said is outside the box maby to people who don’t know about SK it is.

Haven’t been on in a little while so I had a lot of theories to sort through! I’m going to rewind the clock back to when Richard Dormer had this case. If anyone in LE had a grasp on who LISK is... it was him. Even after he left SCPD and went to work for the security company he did a 7 or 8 part series on LISK. I stand firm in my belief (in agreement with RD) that LISK is your next door neighbor or someone no one would suspect. I’ve always tried to keep an open mind but I am not even close to being convinced LISK is ANY key player in this case... not Burke, Biltroff, Pak, Brewer, Hackett or anyone else I may have forgotten. I’m also not convinced LISK is somewhat of an anomaly of SK’s... he just flat out lucky that this was a botched case that lost it’s focus after its resources were exhausted, Dormer leaving and then scandal after scandal. Yep, the case is cold and it will be some Rookie Detective off the streets who will take a deeper look into the case and find leads that were overlooked, witness that were never interviewed and suspects that were named but never interrogated... all because the focus was lost in the chaos known as Suffolk County. End rant!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haven’t been on in a little while so I had a lot of theories to sort through! I’m going to rewind the clock back to when Richard Dormer had this case. If anyone in LE had a grasp on who LISK is... it was him. Even after he left SCPD and went to work for the security company he did a 7 or 8 part series on LISK. I stand firm in my belief (in agreement with RD) that LISK is your next door neighbor or someone no one would suspect. I’ve always tried to keep an open mind but I am not even close to being convinced LISK is ANY key player in this case... not Burke, Biltroff, Pak, Brewer, Hackett or anyone else I may have forgotten. I’m also not convinced LISK is somewhat of an anomaly of SK’s... he just flat out lucky that this was a botched case that lost it’s focus after its resources were exhausted, Dormer leaving and then scandal after scandal. Yep, the case is cold and it will be some Rookie Detective off the streets who will take a deeper look into the case and find leads that were overlooked, witness that were never interviewed and suspects that were named but never interrogated... all because the focus was lost in the chaos known as Suffolk County. End rant!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I completely agree with everything your saying,

One thing I can pretty much tell you: Dormer is an IDIOT ! This guy shouldn't be allowed out of the house after lunch. What the hell is he doing making You Tube videos on the LISK case for his new employer Arrow Security about something that happened when he was police commissioner - a multiple unsolved murder cases : LISK.

Dormer should tell us a little bit about the OTHER cops suspected of robbing motorists in SCPD's latest sport. Don't believe it is only Hispanics are their only victims. BTW I am not suggesting it involves a lot of cops, just a few.

Hey, Dickie, cat got your tongue, or is it the way they get you to keep your stupid mouth shut for the little you know?

Theres so many wolves in sheeps clothing in public office these days, that they to must be considered as potential pois.. look at the spitzer case for example.. the freak show fraud allegedly was having toys stuffed up his anal cavity and liked being walked like a dog on a leash with young girls.. he allegedly choked a girl because he couldnt reach climax.. this is the kind of stuff that shouldnt be overlooked because its powerful figures in public office who will do anything to silence whistleblowing opposition. Including kill them.

https://nypost.com/2017/11/29/hooker-says-spitzer-liked-sex-toys-being-walked-on-leash-court-docs/

Look at all these predator politicians and hollywood types like weinstein.. harvey hired retired israeli mossad agents to slander and silence the people he exploited and abused.

https://nypost.com/2017/11/30/spitzer-has-no-interest-in-discussing-alleged-leash-fetish/
I think lisk is someone that no one would ever suspect and well to do. One of the definitions of evil is a wolf in sheep's clothing. Lisk is dark energy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I think the killer (main player) has erectile dysfunction that is a result of cocaine abuse. I think that when he hires sex workers and he is unable to get off, he punishes them by killing them?

That's an interesting theory, I was an ex addict and I never knew someone to be impotent from cocaine use. I've seen it with opioids and downers, uppers usually help with sex drive. That's just from my experience.

Sent from my Coolpad 3622A using Tapatalk

Unfortunately this is already a cold case. It’s been over 10 years since MBB’s disappearance. That’s pretty cold to me. I wish this was not the case but in reality it’s cold.
I agree with you, unfortunately until all of the DA's office and other officials are removed from their spot will we finally know the truth. They're eclipsing the truth.

True but I really think they have a very good idea who the killer may be. They may not have solid evidence, If iam right the POIs are being watched, I also think they where tiped of about the body’s being there. Now does anyone remember thoses strange time out dolls that where put there apparently one had stuffing in its mouth. I don’t belive those dolls where a symbol of someone who cared I think it was something sinister.
I have been waiting for the longest time to speak to someone about those, if the killing season is correct, I think he came back and put those there because the girls were bad, were there only 4 found?

I agree especially after reading something hawkshaw said about panties being stuffed down a couple or a few of the gb4 victims??? It was recent and i trust hawkshaw..very honorable.

This says to me that the killer may be impotent and gets mad when a girl cant get him off.

Yes the stuffing in the mouth of the doll I fel was a reference to what hawkshaw said about the underwear. When I saw hawkshaw post that and then someone say there was stuffing in the doll mouth , I think that was like a representation. I wonder who put the dolls there see to get to that area there are only about 4 ways to get there and you pass by main roads in 2010-2011 there where a lot of cameras so I wonder if they saw the traffic going to Gilgo they may be able to find who out the dolls there. Whoever put thoses dolls there I think knows something. Because those where not dolls of concern that was somethin strange. Iam wondering if the profile is wrong about this guy being rich, I’ve explained my theroy on how easy it was to get these girls to meet him on thoes terms. It’s very hard for a SK to hold jobs that are social, he could be rich but I think we need to look at possible jobs he could do where he makes decent money but does not have to interact with people. A Police commissioner who is a SK is very difficult due to the social nature of the job now a Police chife that is in organized crime and a sociopath that works and can easily happen. I have a hard time believing JB is the killer he may know something thought.
What if he was a migrant fisherman? I feel as though, that would be a grant job for a serial, very little social interaction needed. I believe that, it's the most logical theory I've heard.

I dont know who the killer is. I have strong feelings about the different players at different times. My first instinct was brewer. I feel it is someone who is well liked in the community and will be hard to believe he is the killer. Evil.

When it comes out, everyone around that area will be stunned, I'm sure. I believe in the two killer theory, so I think if just one if caught all murders will be put on him.

In the pius case ,rocks were shoved down the victims throat to stop him from saying who stole a mini bike. Burke witnessed this act.....

If panties were shoved down gilgo victims throat and a time out doll had stuffing stuffed down its throat...

Forgive my ignorance, but can you point me in the direction of where to find more on the Pius case?

Forgive my ignorance, but can you point me in the direction of where to find more on the Pius case?

Never mind, I found it.

I also suggest reading the book ultimate evil. I was not able to put the book down. I believe that this kind of weirdness has been going on in long island for a long time. Its a giant evil web of murder, snuff films, and ritual murder. Weak minds are a hollow bone for posession and obsession of this evil. I know how crazy this sounds.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back