Identified! IL - Cook Co, BlkMale, 20-30, Tats: Cleveland 216, Rubber City Boy 330, NFL, Jun'15 - Michael Rogers

I don't want to post the picture, but please have a look at the attached.

http://www.wolfsonrowing.org/wp-con...8578802082_3152114089447891482_o-1024x941.jpg

Does it look like the UID in the picture?

It's interesting because of the Oxford connection and the former Northwestern Professor and Oxford employee killing.

Same guy in the middle with his arm up here? http://www.wolfsonrowing.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/image3-22-1024x683.jpg

No tat's on the part of his forearm that is visible. I don't think it's our guy.

The MOB tattoo, it looks like writing on her face. It kind of looks like Judd or Todd. What do you guys see? Can you see what I mean? I’m wondering if it was a cover up or if it was meant to be like that.

Looking at the Cleveland Ohio 216 tattoo, there appears to be a SOS or 505 on an angle right above it. Googling 505 tattoos, I came up with a meaning of "evil thoughts". Not sure if that is the only meaning, but was what I was able to find.

JMO, but I don't think his "Christ's Disciple" tat is a reference to any specific group. Most of the gangs, organizations and various churches use the term "Disciples of Christ" (Plural) as a group identifier and would write/say "Disciple of Christ" (Singular) when referring to one person. But his tat is flipped around to say "Christ's Disciple"-- it is personalized and singular as if only referring to himself or one main person. IDK, maybe I'm being nit-picky on the grammar but the way it is phrased strikes me as being more of a tat he got for personal symbolism rather than a tat he got for a group identifier. It could be referring to himself or to the angel tat or could be a memorial in honor of someone he knew. JMO.

I do too. I just felt like no matter what we needed to run it down. Also I saw someone say that his tattoos look more “hip hop”than biker. I do agree he may not be in bike culture, however there are a number of MCs now that would be so much different than how MC groups are generally depicted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do too. I just felt like no matter what we needed to run it down. Also I saw someone say that his tattoos look more “hip hop”than biker. I do agree he may not be in bike culture, however there are a number of MCs now that would be so much different than how MC groups are generally depicted.

I totally agree it definitely needs ran down. I think if he is in a motorcycle club that it probably more super sport type bikes rather than. The traditional Harley bike clubs. If that makes sense.

I totally agree it definitely needs ran down. I think if he is in a motorcycle club that it probably more super sport type bikes rather than. The traditional Harley bike clubs. If that makes sense.

My thoughts exactly

The MOB tattoo, it looks like writing on her face. It kind of looks like Judd or Todd. What do you guys see? Can you see what I mean? I’m wondering if it was a cover up or if it was meant to be like that.

I'm curious as well. I wondered if the picture of the woman has any connection to the "money over B*&^%$" tattoo. If this was a tattoo of a woman he was once in love with and then things went wrong, I can see how a person would alter the tattoo.
I also just realized how small the population of Akron and Cleveland is. I find it hard to believe that no one has been able to recognize this unidentified man yet. To me he appears to be Asian, so there can't be that many Asians in either of those two cities.

Could the lone "M" stand for Marines?

I mean anything is possible, but he seems to be pretty proud ofthe places that he was around enough to tattoo them on him, so I would assume if he was a marine, he would be proud enough of that to tattoo more than a “m”. My opinion only.

I can't make out what it is, but I agree there's more to it than just the face, which is a rather odd shape.

It kind of looks like a heart-plus-aorta turned into a face????

I think the face has to be part of the Money over B's tattoo, since the words are both above and below the face. I don't think it's a particular woman; it's very generic.

I can't make out what it is, but I agree there's more to it than just the face, which is a rather odd shape.

It kind of looks like a heart-plus-aorta turned into a face????

I think the face has to be part of the Money over B's tattoo, since the words are both above and below the face. I don't think it's a particular woman; it's very generic.

Oh wow I can totally see that now that you point it out. It looks like the woman has cut off horns, which is kinda weird.

I'm curious as well. I wondered if the picture of the woman has any connection to the "money over B*&^%$" tattoo. If this was a tattoo of a woman he was once in love with and then things went wrong, I can see how a person would alter the tattoo.
I also just realized how small the population of Akron and Cleveland is. I find it hard to believe that no one has been able to recognize this unidentified man yet. To me he appears to be Asian, so there can't be that many Asians in either of those two cities.

What about him makes you think Asian? I do think it’s a good possibility but I can’t see anything that makes me go yep he’s Asian!

What about him makes you think Asian? I do think it’s a good possibility but I can’t see anything that makes me go yep he’s Asian!

I agree. I think we have to keep all possibilities open. The guy he was compared to on NamUs doesn't look Asian at all. I think someone upthread, can't remember who...posted how different the person compared was to the sketch.

https://www.ohio.com/akron/uncategorized/case-file-unidentified-male-possibly-akron
https://www.identifyus.org/en/cases/14122

"The victim is estimated to be white, possibly of Asian descent, and between 20 and 40 years old. He was 5′ 8” and weighed about 122 pounds. He was found wearing black sweat pants."

His facial features certainly look Asian. It's possible he could be of an ethnic heritage that borders European/Asian. We had an unidentified death here in my city and they listed the female as either European or Asian, when she was identified she was from one of those former Soviet Union countries that borders Europe and Asia.
There have also been unidentified where they can't tell if the person is Native American or Asian or Native American vs "Latino". It's about how our society classified people racially and ethnically.
It also makes it difficult because if you are searching for a person and their race is unintentionally listed incorrectly, it makes it more difficult to create a match (for those looking for lost loved ones or friends).

See from the level of Decomp on his face I could not make out any features

Oh wow I can totally see that now that you point it out. It looks like the woman has cut off horns, which is kinda weird.

Yeah, very weird. I wonder if it's supposed to represent a she-devil? Women as evil?

Also, I don't think N. F. L. refers to the American football league; it's rarely written with the periods and for a tattoo, it would almost certainly be within the logo shield (http://www.sportslogos.net/teams/list_by_league/7/National_Football_League/NFL/logos/). This looks more like someone's initials or maybe an abbreviated slogan, a la "WWJD." But I can't think of a meaning for it.

I did find MOB FAM (Money over Bs, Family Ahead of Money) as a slogan and also the name of a rising hip hop group from Arizona.

The tattoo of the woman... reminds me of perhaps Steampunk goggles or just goggles on the top of her head. Also, it reminds me of a cubism tattoo in a generic way.

IMOO.

Yeah, very weird. I wonder if it's supposed to represent a she-devil? Women as evil?

Also, I don't think N. F. L. refers to the American football league; it's rarely written with the periods and for a tattoo, it would almost certainly be within the logo shield (http://www.sportslogos.net/teams/list_by_league/7/National_Football_League/NFL/logos/). This looks more like someone's initials or maybe an abbreviated slogan, a la "WWJD." But I can't think of a meaning for it.

I did find MOB FAM (Money over Bs, Family Ahead of Money) as a slogan and also the name of a rising hip hop group from Arizona.

I’m inclined to believe the NFL either means “ni&$a for life” North Side for life or the 2 Locke crewe gang in Cleveland. The thing is with 2 of those 3 it would point to him being African American.

I agree. I think we have to keep all possibilities open. The guy he was compared to on NamUs doesn't look Asian at all. I think someone upthread, can't remember who...posted how different the person compared was to the sketch.

I generally don’t see how any real facial features could be pulled from his face. It’s pretty graphic but so everyone is aware as to why I feel this way, it appears that the photo that had his face in the background was purposefully darkened so the graphic nature of the pic wasn’t blatant. When I was going through and lightening the pics and adjusting colors in hopes of seeing better views of the tattoos I realized it. So when that photo is fully viewable you can see why I feel that way.

Next up at a certain point in decomposition the hair begins to fall out. There is no hair visible on his body. At first I assumed he was shaved prior to the photos however with the amount of insect activity still present on the skin I realized he wasn’t shaved. Likely lost due to decomp. So I would assume they either have another reason to say Asian or they are going based on skin tone. Which we all know isn’t the best way to determine things. I’m sure they are far more knowledgeable than me in making this determination, I’m just saying until we understand why that determination was made we need to keep our minds open.

One thing pointing towards Asian is we have all and a number of people outside of WS has put his images out there. I’m inclined to think he has been recognized but perhaps the family is here illegally and fear coming forward to claim him? Long shot but still in the realm of possibilities.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stawon31