Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #4 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am very local. Does anybody know where I can find out if they need / when they will need more volunteers to search? I can bring my horse for mounted search if helpful. Thanks.

I believe on the local LE FB page, they said they had no plans for another search where public volunteers were needed. I'd keep looking on that FB in case that update changes. Sweet of you to want to help!

Regarding Kimreys alleged drug use.

Was it ever proven he or Kristy were users? I believe this is all just speculation. There was an accusation by bio dad, but who's to say how accurate that is?

Yes they are low income & live in a trailer, but I think it's important not to judge people based on preconceived notions.

One would think if there was any drug use there would've at least been a paraphernalia or simple possession charge, either in this set of charges or in the past. Just because someone steals property doesn't mean they're using the funds to buy drugs.

As far as the comparison of pictures of Kimrey from a year ago to mug shot, you've got to remember the strain & presumably sleep loss & internal guilt of the events of this past week. I would be more interested to see a picture of him 2 weeks ago, before all this happened.

MOO

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Good point, but I’m thinking the dressers were found in his possession, hence, the Possession of Stolen Property charge?

Yes. It's gotta be....dressers in the disposal aren't making sense right now to me.

I wonder if he was going to place the dressers in another location with her in them so it was not obvious. Stealing both to hide her and all the evidence?

Sadly we see this over and over women go from one abusive relationship to another and the children pay the price. The mother is the only one in this situation who doesn't seem to have a criminal record, yet she continued to surround herself with men that do. I don't know what the answer is but the cycle needs to stop.

If the mother had nothing to do with what happened to Mariah, I pray she gets the help she needs and be there for her boys.

I haven't seen anything to suggest her ex was abusive or had a criminal record. Have I missed it?

Kimrey had this posted on his FB.

Which means he is familiar with the waterways. [emoji25]
170ca4ac0950ae707facab4508585ead.jpg

I know this is really hard, but if you killed a 3 year old, your girlfriend's daughter, where would you hide the body? We have to get into the mind of the perp...

The possibilities are endless, really.

Eta: just seeing this, "dressers"?

Dressers -leads me to believe a landfill.

Did he break in and steal the dressers to create a burglary scene along with the missing child? Trying to create a smokescreen and diversion.

Do some drugs give you super powers? I move furniture all the time. He is my size. How would one do that alone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

they could have been cheaper light weight dressers, maybe missing pieces to them. and yes some drugs will pump people up. In some videos I watched which are no longer available , he was extremely hyper and usually with a hyper high comes more strength.

Did the dressers provide a cover to drive to a landfill? Wasn't there talk of searching at a dump or landfill?

The dressers thing is weird! I'm not 100% sure what the word describes in the US...can anyone translate this into British English? I'm thinking of a wardrobe, or the type of tallboy that has drawers in the base and a wardrobe in the upper section?

Dressers, in the US can mean a few things. Generally, they are rectangular in shape and have 6 drawers. Sometimes a mirror is attached. Some dressers have more drawers, some less. Some are taller vs wide whereas others are wider vs tall. Some might even consider nightstands that are large or with drawers to be a dresser.

Did he break in and steal the dressers to create a burglary scene along with the missing child? Trying to create a smokescreen and diversion.

I'm wondering if it might have been a lousy attempt at creating an alibi? Wasn't me, guv, I was out stealing dressers that night!

But I also agree with the poster who said that a dresser sounds pretty heavy and would often require two strong people to move?

I also go back to my own post of combining two things on one journey...why not stop off and steal something I can later sell for drug/drink money, or maybe to buy a present for my girl if she doesn't open her mouth to the cops? I don't think he would have had a lot of conceptualization of getting caught for this crime (assuming he's guilty).

Dressers, in the US can mean a few things. Generally, they are rectangular in shape and have 6 drawers. Sometimes a mirror is attached. Some dressers have more drawers, some less. Some are taller vs wide whereas others are wider vs tall. Some might even consider nightstands that are large or with drawers to be a dresser.
Maybe thinking of a wardrobe?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Maybe he used it as an excuse for leaving the house told mom he was going to pick up something and she went on to bed?

If it's dressers like this one could take the drawers out and put the two together to serve as a makeshift coffin. Maybe he disposed of the drawers along the way. LE was so specific in their search with the divers they must have some idea of what he did that night. I'm still not convinced that everything happened within those few hours, jmo. This pic is from Walmart and they call it a dresser, to me it's a chest.

attachment.php

Attachments

• dresser.JPG
    dresser.JPG
    37.4 KB · Views: 637
We have 3 (Eta: actually 4) dressers in our house, all very different, but I can move all of them by myself if I take the drawers out.

Did the dressers provide a cover to drive to a landfill? Wasn't there talk of searching at a dump or landfill?

Yes in yesterday's press conference they said something about picking through 90,000 pounds of trash or something like that.

However, the trash tranfer stations and landfills are locked at night and have cameras. So if he dumped her in a landfill, when did he do it? Not during the 11 pm to 3 am timeframe that has been mentioned. There is so much to this case that we don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phnix