Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #4 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking back to one of the live feeds near the home...so many dogs barking during the feed, I just can't imagine anyone coming and going in the middle of the night quietly. JMO

For me it’s odd, kids and dogs and stuff outside wakes me, my husband getting up, getting ready and leaving at 4am to go hunting doesn’t wake me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, I've seen that on Desperate Housewives years back (anyone else?) but that would be dumb to conceal a body after an accident like that. I believe this is something more calculated.

(Still catching up, Desperate Housewives, lol...you mean us?

Just kidding...there does seem to be this misconception though...if they only knew...the wide spectrum of intellect and experience here. :wink:)

Sometimes little kids know and understand more than adults give them credit for. People often forget that little ears are around.

And the person who took Mariahs life -probably wouldn't even have known what they heard and/or saw. I can't imagine how terrified they must have been.IF it was one of the children.

Yea, that Constitution is a real pain in the bubkiss. Prosecutors should be allowed to present whatever case they want in 5 min, find him guilty 5 min after that and hang him from a tree 5 min later. Man, I really hate that pesky Constitution, gets in the way of "justice."

Hang him from a tree? It's not even known at this point whether he did in fact murder her. Tbh I'm shocked by this post. What you describe is not "justice".

"Due to evidence gathered*during the course of the investigation, it is believed that Mariah Woods is deceased. At this time, the location of Mariah Woods is unknown. The searches will now shift to a recovery process, according to the press release.

Kimrey has a criminal history that dates back to 2005, a larceny conviction in Alamance County. He was given probation and a suspended jail sentence. He was convicted in Onslow County in 2012 of assault or threatening of a government official and being drunk and disorderly. He was given probation and a suspended sentence. In 2015, he was convicted of larceny, this time in Brunswick County. He was given probation and a suspended sentence."

http://wjla.com/news/nation-world/earl-kimrey-arrested-in-case-of-missing-3-year-old-mariah-woods

40c0eea04d46f863113331f22beca39d.jpg

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

He looks like he cried. I think he confessed to something but not to all (otherwise they'd know where she is).

But perhaps the aim wasn't to completely destroy remains, but destroy DNA evidence on the body and/or hide cause of death.

I doubt if he is a rocket scientist, Burning would be good enough for him , I bet

Nah. It just means they got him to at least confess that Mariah died somehow and he disposed of the body.:

"Earl. We just need you to tell us what happened. We are going to find out eventually but if you help us things will be better. We know sometimes accidents happen. Things can happen we don't plan. That we didn't want. It doesn't mean you're a bad guy. But we know something happened in that house. We found Mariah's blood everywhere. We just need you to do the right thing and help us find her. We know she is probably not alive anymore. Just help us out and we can help you out. People will understand that an accident happened. But if you don't talk people will think something worse. Just tell us where she is. We know she isn't alive. You need to tell us."

(Sobbing). "It was an accident. She fell. I panicked. So I hid her because I didn't want anyone to think I hurt her. I can't remember where I put her though."

(Oh my gosh, this is EXACTLY how it goes down on this show I watch all the time on ID that has real footage of interrogations...it's called "Criminal Confessions"...you NAILED that, gitana1!)

Has anyone been able to find the arrest warrants online? I've seen some photos of 1 page, but wonder if there are more details in the full documents.

As for the dressers, he is charged with 'possession of stolen property', so he might have still had them in his possession when they arrested him. With all the reporters hanging around, wouldn't somebody have taken photos if LE took them out of the house? Maybe they were in the van, which I believe was impounded the first day. There might have been all kinds of evidence in that van.

I doubt if he is a rocket scientist, Burning would be good enough for him , I bet
You don't have to be a rocket scientist to know about leaving incriminating evidence behind though.

Right, also called night stands. I just wanted to point out that they aren't dressers. IMO he would have had to have help getting the dressers into the van and also help in unloading them, which IMO he couldn't have done, in the middle of the night without the help of his girlfriend or someone else. Unloading the two dressers and bringing them into the mobile home would have caused a lot of noise. Absolutely impossible for everyone in the home not to hear it. JMO

Maybe something like this? It’s made of particle board and sells new for $45. He could move something like this by himself, IMO.

adcefc46-c850-42a9-a190-80d1f1cb4cd0_1.a7aa6a646c9bf8541d81d4623cb200d9.jpeg

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Mainstay...=online&wl12=22795513&wl13=&veh=sem#read-more

Since the FBI asked for anyone with game cam video to share it with them, I doubt if it would be somewhere where he could drive to. I also doubt he would carry dressers there.

(Still catching up, Desperate Housewives, lol...you mean us?

Just kidding...there does seem to be this misconception though...if they only knew...the wide spectrum of intellect and experience here. :wink:)

Lmao desperate housewives... You're not kidding! My hands up for that description anyway

I remember when the fbi put out the photograph of the little girl with her mom in Walmart. Today, they stated that Mariah was deceased when the 911 call came in. Someone MUST have talked since the Walmart photo for the fbi to come to the conclusion regarding 911 call, IMO. OR, they have received the results of some of the forensics they flew out for testing via of the helicopter for immediate testing. Any thoughts?

IMO.. I have been lurking since Monday, waiting on it to play out like we all knew it would.
1. I don't think the dressers had anything to do with Mariah. I believe they were taken from the abandoned house by the POI, I am not calling him by name. The authorities are using that to place him there.
2. I believe Mariah was gone long before that first 911 call, possibly before Thanksgiving but after her birthday.
3. Because of that, there are others who know and probably contributed.
4. The father had nothing to do with the disappearance and is sincere. Unfortunately once again our court system has let another child down. In this case, three children, the brothers will have to live with this hanging over them.
IMO

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk

I know they had the minivan, but did EK have another vehicle, a truck maybe? If he loaded up two stolen dressers I can't imagine them being all that large to get them in the minivan. Or did he have help, possibly an associate with a truck we don't know about yet?

Maybe Mariah had already been stashed in the dresser in the abandoned house, and he was going to hide her somewhere "better" before they reported the "abduction". :(

Welcome Hopperthoreau. Great first post.

:welcome3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member