Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #5 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was the recovery close to either of the areas that were said this afternoon to be the areas where searches were to be concentrated? Someone must have talked.

Yes, someone apparently did talk. This spot was approx. 25 miles away from Mariah's home, but LE got info to check the Hwy 53/Shaw Road area. They may have gotten the even more specific info to check the hunt/fishing area. It didn't really take them long to find the body. Loose lips sink ships, and in this case, thank goodness.

[FONT=&amp]Onslow County Hans Miller said dive teams found Mariah Miller's body around 5:30 p.m. Saturday.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]FBI spokeswoman Shelley Lynch said in a statement the body was in a Pender County creek about 25 miles (40 kilometers) from Mariah Woods' home in Jacksonville.[/FONT]

Wow. Just hearing the latest news. Thank goodness they found her.

It will make it easier now for prosecutors. And so glad she can have a proper burial.

So many murders end up where body is not found and so glad this is not one of them. Great job to the searchers and LE in the area. They were relentless in solving this case and finding her. Amazing job.

Based off where they have searched I feel it was said "I threw her off a bridge in to a river/creek". I am so thankful she was recovered. I am so sorry she was failed. I am thankful I believe she is in heaven. Because if I didn't all I would have is anger.

I hope all of these responders can get some rest tonight. I hope justice will l be served for Mariah.

IMO

Mariah is fine, she is no longer on this earth and is in no more pain of any kind. Yes her bright light lives on, i know that because my son that was killed in an accident showed me all is okay, and there is only incredible love and peace beyond this life.

I am so glad Mariah has been found. I can't believe how I felt the air leave my lungs and I swear my heart stopped for a moment.

This poor child. I don't think I want to hear the details. I'm off to bed now...gonna take a breather.

RIP baby girl.

He's been charged with removing the body from the home, and knowing that she had been killed - has he been charged with murder? If not - why not? Is it just a formality until the autopsy is completed?

Yes, I think its just a formality. Once the ME does his exam they will have an official COD. Then they can issue the murder charge.

“"We are focused on two areas of interest along Highway 17 near the Southwest Creek Bridge and Highway 53 and the Shaw Highway area in Pender County,” the FBI said in a press release from media spokesperson Shelley Lynch. “If you have surveillance video taken Sunday, November 26 through Monday, November, 27, 2017, from your home, business, or game hunting cameras, please call the Onslow County Sheriff’s Office at (910) 555-3113. We would be interested to view any footage to*determine whether it has any investigative value."

The search was expanded to those two areas after investigators spent five days combing the area where the family lived. Other locations within a five-mile radius of the home had also been checked out before Saturday's switch to the location in Pender County where a body was found."

http://www.wcti12.com/news/local-ne...mariah-woods-found-in-pender-county/666356564

Re BBM

Interesting. Wonder if someone turned in some home video that captured the vehicle he used to dispose of her body. Could be how they honed in on the creek where she was found.

What is the deal with stealing the dressers?? Dressers are awkward to handle, for one person. Makes me wonder if the mom was helping with stealing the dresser? Was it meant to be used as something "heavy" to make sure the body stayed on the bottom of the creek? Did "they" put her in the dresser and throw the whole thing over the side of the bridge in the dead of night? Was the body placed in the borrowed suitcase and somehow that was tied to the heavy dresser(s) so that they would anchor it down?

Have we seen anything in msm stating that mom was abused?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I was wondering this as well... people seem to think that just because someone abuses the children, they abuse their partner as well. That just isn’t the case. Why are people assuming she was abused? Because she tolerated how he treated her kids?

Have we seen anything in msm stating that mom was abused?

The neighbors report constant fighting between them
and the day when EK went nuts and destroyed a car
because he has, as he described it, an "adult temper".

The neighbors said it was in broad daylight.

I can't find a link.

Please correct me if I am wrong..Neither Kristy nor Earl Kimrey are divorced from their spouses.. TIA

I was wondering this as well... people seem to think that just because someone abuses the children, they abuse their partner as well. That just isn’t the case. Why are people assuming she was abused? Because she tolerated how he treated her kids?
I haven't even seen any SM rumors that mom was abused.

I don't recall seeing anything about EK having been married previously, only that he has a 2 year old from another woman. Not sure about KW.

Please correct me if I am wrong..Neither Kristy nor Earl Kimrey are divorced from their spouses.. TIA

That poor baby girl. How many ways can we say that she deserved better??

I'm starting to feel that these dressers will turn out to be like the "bucket" in Holly Bobo's case. In my opinion LE is focusing now on who else knew about this crime.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

If I understand the warrants, the dressers must be the stolen property mentioned. That assumes that the dressers were intact or mostly intact. Maybe a drawer was used in (hate to even type it) the disposal or maybe the dresser thefts are just a bizarre, unrelated incident. The dressers make me doubt the timeline. How much crime can one man be up to all in one night? All MOO

The neighbors report constant fighting between them
and the day when EK went nuts and destroyed a car
because he has, as he described it, an "adult temper".

The neighbors said it was in broad daylight.

I can't find a link.

Ok.

Did they say anything about mom having black eyes or bruises?

Loud arguments do not mean mom was abused, it means they argued loudly. Destroying the car means he is a nutcase, not that he physically abused her.

He could have, but I haven't seen anything that convinces me that he did.

It is certainly far from a fact, even though everyone is treating it like a fact.

abusing kids is DV against their mother by definition. it's one tactic to threaten and intimidate the kids' mother to gain control over her. not saying that's the case here, but abuse of kids is DV and not just child abuse.
http://www.ncdsv.org/images/PowerControlwheelNOSHADING.pdf

Ok.

Did they say anything about mom having black eyes or bruises?

Loud arguments do not mean mom was abused, it means they argued loudly. Destroying the car means he is a nutcase, not that he physically abused her.

He could have, but I haven't seen anything that convinces me that he did.

It is certainly far from a fact, even though everyone is treating it like a fact.

What is the deal with stealing the dressers?? Dressers are awkward to handle, for one person. Makes me wonder if the mom was helping with stealing the dresser? Was it meant to be used as something "heavy" to make sure the body stayed on the bottom of the creek? Did "they" put her in the dresser and throw the whole thing over the side of the bridge in the dead of night? Was the body placed in the borrowed suitcase and somehow that was tied to the heavy dresser(s) so that they would anchor it down?

I've been trying to figure out the relevance with the dressers too. Could the mother and boyfriend have taken Mariah with them to steal the dressers and one of the dressers fell over and crushed her? The boys could have been left at home asleep at the time. Just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998