Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #5 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somehow the FBI agent knew Mariah was already deceased when the 911 call was made by the mother.

I wonder if he asked her outright,

"Was your daughter alive when you called 911?"

YES
or
NO.

Or maybe the original dressers (if they had any), have been contaminated and carried evidence when the crime/ death occurred so the BF had to get rid of it. Yet another piece of furniture is needed to to cover the empty space or area which would likely be noticed by police when called the next morning to investigate the alleged 'disappearance' of Mariah. JMO OMO

if they were located in the shed behind the mobile home, then they weren't submerged with her body.
were they used for transport in case he was pulled over on the way to the river? why 2?
I don't know if I believe the dressers are of any importance in the actual death or disposal. They may have just been another charge to add, as a way of "piling it on".
-and-
I'm reading 18hrs behind, so forgive me if someone may have already brought this up, but...

If I were going to transport a body for disposal I would want to make sure that if I got pulled over there was no way that body would be easily seen or found in my vehicle. If I had 2 dressers, I would put body in 1st dresser, load it in vehicle, then wedge 2nd dresser in behind or on top of it. I would think that LE (if I were to be pulled over) wouldn't want to go through the trouble of unloading 2nd dresser just to look in 1st dresser drawers.

Cadaver dogs may have alerted on scent of decomp on dressers. From what I gather/ remember reading, the dressers were in the shed behind Dawson Cabin Rd residence.

Just brainstorming in response to post about "why two?"

MOO

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Definitely the ex-girlfriend along with the child they share. IMO, KH may have consented to the boys going, but may have felt differently with them being photographed together. All MOO.

How do we know his child's mother is in the photo? I saw someone state this on SM, but no real confirmation of this. It didn't sound like the person knew them, but was just repeating something she may have heard.

I am really confused, if this is the case, why Kristy's boys would also be in the photo. So I'm wondering if part of the explanation is that the woman was not, in fact, the ex girlfriend, and they were taking turns taking family photos. Sometimes we can only get a family photo minus one adult photographer at a time.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

If it weren't related I don't think they would have bothered with it. This will serve to prove later he possessed the dressers that were used in commission of a crime. when looking for a missing child, they don't stop to worry about stolen dressers if they aren't related.
They do if it serves to lock him up sooner and for more things while they wait for COD. Its mention also serves to form a timeline. It also can go to his state of mind that night if he was out burglarizing places.

report post.
And it's not for just reporting a post that may be against TOS. The best way to ask a mod a question is to post the question and then flag your own post because they do not read every single post otherwise.

wow, they found her
RIP baby girl

Somehow the FBI agent knew Mariah was already deceased when the 911 call was made by the mother.
Link? I don't think I've read this. Thanks!

Link? I don't think I've read this. Thanks!

Day 5 press conference.

*Edited - correction to my post. It was Saturday’s press conference.

I think I know what your talking about, but for others wait for what?

For the medical examiner to be back to work, I've always assumed. Maybe it's sometimes a traditional M-F 9-5 job?

Thank you!

Quoting this tweet:

Today's update on #MariahWoods case:
-Law enforcement has asked biological dad not to comment
-Parents of suspect, Earl Kimrey, live in #Mebane but are not talking
-Kimrey is due in court tomorrow
-Autopsy on Mariah underway #MyFOX8
-Law enforcement has asked biological dad not to comment

Hmm. So many reasons this could be that I'll not speculate. I will say that sometimes it's because they don't want too much of the truth and details out until they are certain they have every suspect and every bit of evidence.

"Arrest warrants for Kimrey show that he is accused of stealing two dressers from a home on High Hill Road around the time of Mariah’s disappearance, between 11 p.m. Sunday and 3 a.m. Monday. The warrant states that he obstructed justice by “removing Mariah Woods body from the scene of her death and did conceal Mariah Woods death and body, knowing that Mariah Woods died from unnatural causes. The defendant acted with deceit and intent to fraud.” The warrant also says that Kimrey “secretly disposed of the dead child’s body.”"

http://myfox8.com/2017/12/02/body-of-missing-north-carolina-3-year-old-mariah-woods-located/

The
She may have known he was out of the house that night and she may have told police that right away. I don't know if it was common practice for him to leave the house at night so it didn't alarm her if she heard him up moving around. We don't know if Mariah cried, was killed in the trailer etc. if Mariah didnt make any noise then I can see the mom not thinking anything of noises she heard. We just don't know what information she gave the police from the start.

I don't think there was a major custody battle going on as far as contact goes etc. I don't think there has been any communication between the two for almost a year. There is also conflicting stories about how the police contacted him - he says he called police after seeing it on amber alert - another article states he saw on amber alert and a short time later police showed up at his work. So maybe she did give police his name and work place.

There is just so many cloudy areas for me and we just don't have enough information from LE to have a clear picture IMO.

He was granted temporary custody after the kids were taken away due to CPS involvement. He fought hard against the return to her custody. But she won. He was granted weekend visitation rights. But he says she hasn't allowed him to see the kids in a year.

Ok. So they had had a major custody battle. I don't care if they were in the courts now. She did not immediately call him. He was not contacted by police before an amber alert was put out. Nope. That would've been her first instinct and first call if she didn't know where Mariah was, after briefly looking around the home and yard.

That's enough for me to be very clear.

Add in the fact that the kids were actually removed from her care due to serious abuse allegations?

To me this isn't rocket science. It's:

Emma Thompson
Gabriel Fernandez
Aliyah Lunsford
Sherin Matthews
Kayleigh Slusher
Adrian Jones
Zahra Baker
Riley Sawyers
Bella Bond
Raysate Chain Knight
Evan Brewer
Leiliana Wright
Jamie Murdock
Dominick Calhoun
Levi Elise Pointer
Tyrell Wooten
Scott McMillan
Eric Dean
Addie Cook
Kylen Shangreaux
Tristan Powell
James Sieger, Jr.
Sunny Dakota

Etc. Etc. Etc. Without end. Kids beaten or tortured with knowledge of the custodial parent who covers it up or joins in or ignores it.

Thank you for your post, Gitana. Powerful and heartbreaking.

For the medical examiner to be back to work, I've always assumed. Maybe it's sometimes a traditional M-F 9-5 job?

Good, I read your mind. ME's are on call in high profile cases. A family friend is a ME and its a tough job for even the pros to handle their emotions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie