Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #5 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
To the few members getting a site that comes up with something about the site being "secure" don't worry.

If you get this page again all you do is take a look at the link in your address bar. See the beginning where it says https//:

Remove the "S" right after the "http" and you will be able to get to the site and that page will not pop up.

We are going to get the certificate as soon as we upgrade which is getting closer.

If you have any more questions about this send me a PM or email me at triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com . That way we can keep it off this thread and stay on topic.

Thank You,
Tricia

"Update: FOX8 has learned that Earl Kimrey’s mother and stepfather live in Mebane. FOX8 reporter Michael Polarchy attempted to speak with them but they refused to say anything about the case or Kimrey."

http://myfox8.com/2017/12/02/body-of-missing-north-carolina-3-year-old-mariah-woods-located/
It makes me SO FREAKING MAD when media does this (and I am a member of the media). I can't imagine how those people are feeling right now. I guess everyone's line of human decency is different.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

Or maybe the original dressers (if they had any), have been contaminated and carried evidence when the crime/ death occurred so the BF had to get rid of it. Yet another piece of furniture is needed to to cover the empty space or area which would likely be noticed by police when called the next morning to investigate the alleged 'disappearance' of Mariah. JMO OMO
Except they were found in the shed? So they did not serve that purpose.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Or maybe he is covering for her. For some reason I think she may be more dominant in the relationship than EK.
I get that just based on the few pleas from her and the few pics of EK.
Probably not enough to form an opinion but it will be interesting to see as time goes on. IMO
I agree completely. If KW were solely a victim of DV/abuse at the hands of Kimrey, you would think she would be more submissive or cowed, as opposed to the reports we've heard of the pair "arguing loudly" all the time. Sounds to me as if KW at least held her own.

ETA: This theory could also hold as to why there is no murder charge yet. LE arrests & holds Kimrey as a way to try & get him to turn over on other players.

JMO

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

I don't understand. Having the autopsy today will help the dad stay silent this week? Or something else?

Kimrey is due in court tomorrow. Maybe autopsy today to determine if additional charges will be forthcoming.

We don't know if mom does drugs we also don't know that Mariah and her mom didn't go to the thanksgiving gathering.

We know dad publicly alleged drug use. As to the rest, we may indeed know but cannot say.

I don't understand. Having the autopsy today will help the dad stay silent this week? Or something else?

Sorry I should have clarified. The bio dad being asked to stay silent will help him with the dependency hearing this week but I I think staying off social media was not on top of his list anyways. He has had too many sleepless nights and he needs to get strong for his other kids.

Definitely the ex-girlfriend along with the child they share. IMO, KH may have consented to the boys going, but may have felt differently with them being photographed together. All MOO.
But that still doesn't give me a source for it being her. How do you definitely know this? I guess I didn't phrase my question right the first time.

Kimrey is due in court tomorrow. Maybe autopsy today to determine if additional charges will be forthcoming.

they might not have the full report but a preliminary for state to proceed tomorrow to begin all the hearings.

You cannot through accusations around like this unless MSM lists her as a suspect which they have NOT!

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Tapatalk

Then that goes for boyfriend as well. He has not been named a suspect in Mariah's actual death. He has not been charged in her actual death. Just for disposing of her and lying.

To the few members getting a site that comes up with something about the site being "secure" don't worry.

If you get this page again all you do is take a look at the link in your address bar. See the beginning where it says https//:

Remove the "S" right after the "http" and you will be able to get to the site and that page will not pop up.

We are going to get the certificate as soon as we upgrade which is getting closer.

If you have any more questions about this send me a PM or email me at triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com . That way we can keep it off this thread and stay on topic.

Thank You,
Tricia
Thanks! So until then I can still copy links through tapatalk, but I will try to remember to remove that s myself before posting.

Why should dad have to go to court to look after his own boys? It doesn't make sense to me, he's their father. Or does it mean him having them is contested?

Does anyone have a link confirming the dressers were found in the shed?

Except they were found in the shed? So they did not serve that purpose.

Then that goes for boyfriend as well. He has not been named a suspect in Mariah's actual death. He has not been charged in her actual death. Just for disposing of her and lying.

No, it does not apply to the boyfriend. He has charges related to Mariah but the mother does not. That is the difference.

Why should dad have to go to court to look after his own boys? It doesn't make sense to me, he's their father. Or does it mean him having them is contested?

Hopefully, the process is fast and easy. These poor boys have been through enough and need some stability and love in their lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VT_Squire