Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems all too suspicious imo ,
The "alleged CSK" connections to Broome and indigenous folks seem to stand out .
Petronella Albert 1999 Broome;

"Crucial case files on the disappearance of an Indigenous woman in the Kimberley almost 20 years ago went missing, and the initial investigation was shut down prematurely, an inquest has been told.

Petronella Albert was last seen in a taxi leaving a house in Broome one night in April 1999.

He testified the original case files had been "destroyed or lost" at the Broome Police Station, possibly because they had suffered water damage during flooding at the building."

"It feels like it's just a bloody kangaroo court. The files are missing, and they expect people to remember what they said 20 years ago or whatever ... to see our family break down in court, it's terrible."

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2017-...erance-of-petronella-albert-in-broome/8678490

so all of a sudden the perp switches m.o to dark skin ladies up the coast ?
The theories with this case never stop amazing me . Maybe he did that too throw law enforcement or lack there of .

CV - The links to articles on Sara Lee Davey were written in 2006 & 2011. The coronial enquiry done in 2016 has very different details.
http://www.coronerscourt.wa.gov.au/_files/Davey (Sara-Lee).pdf

There is no mention of her being in possession of a vehicle, it states she had travelled to Broome with her family who had taken their car onto Karratha intending to return to collect her a few days later.
Her last known location was on Broome Wharf with Richard Dorrough, which is at least 5km out of town at a guess, plus the witness sightings were discounted as holding "little to no weight" by the coroner.
He stated he was "satisfied there was a violent confrontation between Dorrough and the deceased" & "there is undoubtedly a strong inference that can be drawn from the evidence that Mr Dorrough killed the deceased on the wharf and threw her body into the ocean where she was carried out to sea by the tide".
He "regrettably" delivered an open finding due to lack of the required level of proof to find otherwise & after hearing witness testimony she was "quite intoxicated" that night he had to consider it was possible that she fell into the ocean herself after the confrontation.

Does anyone know where Mary Nielsen (Birnies 1st victim) went to school? Ive never thought much of the Iona connection to CSK specifically but I do find it bizarre that of 9 missing/murdered/abducted girls - being JC, Birnies (5 known) & CSK (3 suspected), that 3 attended HSHS and 3 attended Iona. There are so many other schools in the immediate area yet 6 were from these 2 schools. The odds of that must be ridiculously high.

so all of a sudden the perp switches m.o to dark skin ladies up the coast ?
The theories with this case never stop amazing me . Maybe he did that too throw law enforcement or lack there of .
What makes you think the alleged csk did that ?

P.s. I said "connections" btw...

Does anyone know where Mary Nielsen (Birnies 1st victim) went to school? Ive never thought much of the Iona connection to CSK specifically but I do find it bizarre that of 9 missing/murdered/abducted girls - being JC, Birnies (5 known) & CSK (3 suspected), that 3 attended HSHS and 3 attended Iona. There are so many other schools in the immediate area yet 6 were from these 2 schools. The odds of that must be ridiculously high.

No name,

Interesting post. I don’t know anything about Mary Nielsen.

There was another lady in Bannockburn Victoria who vanished. Lorrin Whitehead aged 42 went missing in 2013. Evidently she had attended Iona College. Just prior to her vanishing she had changed her name back to Kaiser and there was a break-in at her home. Lorrin was a mother of five. Originally from Cottesloe geelongadvertiser

No name,

Interesting post. I don’t know anything about Mary Nielsen.

There was another lady in Bannockburn Victoria who vanished. Lorrin Whitehead aged 42 went missing in 2013. Evidently she had attended Iona College. Just prior to her vanishing she had changed her name back to Kaiser and there was a break-in at her home. Lorrin was a mother of five. Originally from Cottesloe geelongadvertiser

well that went down when we got run out off Geelong , go figure ... The same time a man told me he was responsible for the Claremont serial killings new Peter waygers and Steven Ross and was living in peters house in Mandurah .gtfo just pot luck I think not . I received no response from wa police , followed it up myself , wrote to the wa government got a poxy letter back , then I decided to start feeding info out , someone created Noel coward , and the last time same as this last year came about the arrest of Bradley Edwards , in my honest opinion he is and was going to be used as a fall guy .
So who's covering for who here ??????
thats right there's a whole bunch of people .

And the record of my letter doesn't show on current government database . Pure ingenious :drumroll:

I wonder if the accused CSK was a Jason Genova fan too and into bodybuilding in an earlier life?
"Is Jason Genova mentally handicapped?"
"Does anyone know? I was watching his videos and either he is a master troll or disabled. Even his camera man throws some punches in there from time to time..
I don't want to make fun of him if he's handicapped or something.. Also why does he so much hate? He seems like a sweet guy tbh"
https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164156031
Perhaps peter ,sean or paul know .

https://goo.gl/images/ah6XKX

I wonder if the accused CSK was a Jason Genova fan too and into bodybuilding in an earlier life?

nah but he was probably into the pseudoscience idea , you should come train if you think you've got it .

"Is Jason Genova mentally handicapped?"
"Does anyone know? I was watching his videos and either he is a master troll or disabled. Even his camera man throws some punches in there from time to time..
I don't want to make fun of him if he's handicapped or something.. Also why does he so much hate? He seems like a sweet guy tbh"
https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164156031
Perhaps peter ,sean or paul know .

https://goo.gl/images/ah6XKX

actually alcholefetal sydrome Inmho he has a small head and varying conditions related with that . Also sending vids to minors may correlate the hate for him

well that went down when we got run out off Geelong , go figure ... The same time a man told me he was responsible for the Claremont serial killings new Peter waygers and Steven Ross and was living in peters house in Mandurah .gtfo just pot luck I think not . I received no response from wa police , followed it up myself , wrote to the wa government got a poxy letter back , then I decided to start feeding info out , someone created Noel coward , and the last time same as this last year came about the arrest of Bradley Edwards , in my honest opinion he is and was going to be used as a fall guy .
So who's covering for who here ??????
thats right there's a whole bunch of people .

"I received no response from wa police , followed it up myself , wrote to the wa government got a poxy letter back , then I decided to start feeding info out , someone created Noel Coward , and the last time same as this last year came about the arrest of Bradley Edwards , in my honest opinion he is and was going to be used as a fall guy."

How about telling us all about who you think created Noel / Droc ?
Thats rather interesting that you say that he was created and believe it was not the real person N.C.
You have said this before repeatedly so please elaborate more on this interesting theory you maintain occured ?

https://youtu.be/_Ej5KAWmHmU
See comments.

I often wonder how many people their are our there, that see rewards for solving crimes like the CSK ones, as more an opportunity to get rich, as opposed to actually helping solving them.

Janwa,
<snip>
Evidently, these SK creeps go to great lengths to find out about their victims. They do their homework. It seems like a game to them. Probably because they don't have any friends to hang out with, they have plenty of time on their hands. JMO

Well look at Dante Arthurs, the creep who killed that little girl Sofia in the shopping centre toilets. Her attack was random and opportunistic but then they found that he had a list of ~other~ little girls and had stalked them, had personal details and 'tools' for carrying out kidnaps and assaults. So he had other attacks planned out but ended up committing a random one

"I received no response from wa police , followed it up myself , wrote to the wa government got a poxy letter back , then I decided to start feeding info out , someone created Noel Coward , and the last time same as this last year came about the arrest of Bradley Edwards , in my honest opinion he is and was going to be used as a fall guy."

How about telling us all about who you think created Noel / Droc ?
Thats rather interesting that you say that he was created and believe it was not the real person N.C.
You have said this before repeatedly so please elaborate more on this interesting theory you maintain occured ?

https://youtu.be/_Ej5KAWmHmU
See comments.

you got income subsidy? So as a result of actually contacting police in Geelong things got worse for us , but I doubt you have any idea being a desk jockey , have you received your mr blond texts in the middle of the night ? Had guns to your head ? Been marched around Melbourne bear foot , how about some proactive policing not garnishing the state and people for wages and pretending .

Well look at Dante Arthurs, the creep who killed that little girl Sofia in the shopping centre toilets. Her attack was random and opportunistic but then they found that he had a list of ~other~ little girls and had stalked them, had personal details and 'tools' for carrying out kidnaps and assaults. So he had other attacks planned out but ended up committing a random one

An English import with the name of Dante?

Sounds made up.

Was Mr Arthurs ever seen down Claremont way?

disgusting and vile chemical castration should be on the cards there .

The worst thing is those of us who help the 'lucky' ones that survive the attacks, know there is a multitude of seemingly normal people out there that do give out hints of a dark side but being PC stops you from raising a concern.

Also those around them being in denial or even enabling them, especially younger offenders, means chances are missed to put the brakes on before deviant behaviour becomes entrenched.

Evidently both DA and Martin Bryant have Asperger&#8217;s. MBs early life is worth a read...

Born into a loving family, Martin Bryant showed odd personality traits even as an infant. Later, as a teenager, his behaviour was increasingly erratic.

http://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&r...0df60ee58106&usg=AOvVaw0YjZAOTSUlSoSIGTPPbbSG
http://www.smh.com.au/news/National/Child-murderer-set-be-sentenced/2007/11/07/1194329275779.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rockymountaingirl