Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #6 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO he looks perturbed, irritated, not upset or or scared
6889c97e159aacc1f4c5e613dc47421c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now so that EKs (I hate that, those are my first two initials and what many family members still call me in my mid 30s) photo won’t be on the header, here is beautiful Mariah
7f112b424bb9c8c63e9f4dd65fb027fc.jpg

Friendly reminder everyone. Mom is still a victim on WS so tread carefully.

Surely no one want's to find themselves on the outside looking in.

VICTIM FRIENDLY

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civil and constructive way, and only when such behavior is relevant to the case.

The "victim friendly" rule extends to the family members of victims and suspects. Sleuthing family members, friends, and others who have not been designated as suspects is not allowed. Don't make random accusations, suggest their involvement, nor bash and attack them. Posting their personal information, including names, addresses, and background data -- even if it is public -- is not allowed. That does not mean, however, that statements made by family members and other third parties cannot come into discussion as the facts of the case are reported in the media.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?65798-Etiquette-amp-Information

Yes, you do. 1st hand experience here. They offered, told me it was my right but cautioned me strongly against it & so I refused. I'll gladly hold my last memory of her as she was alive.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

:grouphug:

IMO he looks perturbed, irritated, not upset or or scared
6889c97e159aacc1f4c5e613dc47421c.jpg

Agreed! And does it look to you guys that he is wearing a bullet proof vest under the overalls? He should be. Looks like a spoiled brat who thinks he is going to get away with this, has probably always been bailed out and obviously never been held accountable. Smug looking, nasty brat!

Has anyone been watching HLN? <modsnip> By the time I put that channel on they were talking about Brock Turner.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Boys are still considered wards of the sate but they have been placed with grandma. If bio Dad gets the boys placed with him, he will have them in a physical aspect and the state will have the boys legally. They could relinquish the boys and give the dad custody with no involvement from them (social services) but I doubt it. JMO

You explained it perfectly. Better than me.

He looks his age, to me. My eldest is right around his age. He just looked small-framed. I don't think he looked scared as much as he looked resigned. Iirc his record that OP posted on the previous thread started in 2011. That's just six years ago. I wonder if he has a longer history. He'd have been 26? Wondering if he had a juvenile record, or, if he just started a criminal record, out of the blue, at 26? Odd that he wouldn't be caught for something, til then, unless he may have started hard drug use at that age. Of course, if you get a felony on your history, you can pretty much say goodbye to employment. Especially in his field.

The article recently posted (here: http://www.jdnews.com/news/20171204/neighbors-kimrey-had-violent-temper ) shows that he was 20 when he had his first adult conviction in 2005. I think this guy has a long history that led here.

Also, check out his expression in this photo. He doesn't even look totally resigned here. More disdainful of the process maybe? Ick. just a creep.

attachment.php

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/man-ch...ina-girl-mariah-woods-death-appears-in-court/

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 571
Agreed! And does it look to you guys that he is wearing a bullet proof vest under the overalls? He should be. Looks like a spoiled brat who thinks he is going to get away with this, has probably always been bailed out and obviously never been held accountable. Smug looking, nasty brat!

There you go. Much clearer photo than I posted. I agree. Look at that face. Little Mariah is a waste of his time.

Is HLN considered MSM if they've uploaded a portion of broadcast to their Facebook page which could be linked?

I'm sorry, I wasn't trying to bring fb rumors over, it was on HLN, was trying to get confirmation on whether or not it was a rumor.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Yes, you do. 1st hand experience here. They offered, told me it was my right but cautioned me strongly against it & so I refused. I'll gladly hold my last memory of her as she was alive.

Bless you.

You explained it perfectly. Better than me.

The article recently posted (here: http://www.jdnews.com/news/20171204/neighbors-kimrey-had-violent-temper ) shows that he was 20 when he had his first adult conviction in 2005. I think this guy has a long history that led here.

Also, check out his expression in this photo. He doesn't even look totally resigned here. More disdainful of the process maybe? Ick. just a creep.

attachment.php

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/man-ch...ina-girl-mariah-woods-death-appears-in-court/

IMO, it's important to keep in mind that there are photo editors who review dozens if not hundreds of individual shots. They choose to "publish" a particular photo based on a wide variety of factors; usually, it's to convey a certain mood, emotion, or to support the text. The photo we view is not random, it is selected to produce a certain emotional reaction. That expression may have been on his face for 1/10th of a second. I mention this because I feel it is unfair (in any circumstance) to judge what a person is thinking/feeling/doing based on such a tiny sliver of reality. JMO.

Except he's disobeying LE requests and likely hurting the case - the more he goes against those providing him rational, reasonable counsel the more he hurts his own credibility, imho.

The interview seems to have been recorded prior to LE telling him Not to talk.

I'm not sure what condition Mariah's body would be in after being in water for several days assuming she died on the 26th/27th. Not sure what the general temps. and water temps were, but I would imagine not cold enough to do much preservation.

It was mid-30's through low 60's.

What we've all read, watched, and thought about this past week has affected all of us in some way or another. It's more than obvious all of us here are heartbroken and sad. I am carrying this 24/7 and cannot get precious, angelic Mariah out of my mind. It's hard when we're this affected to remain calm and remember rules here. The utmost goal is justice for Mariah and letting LE do their investigation/job without rehashing rumors, feelings, anger, frustration, etc.

Thanks to all of you for your posts, sharing of your emotions, and most of all just being here for Mariah. I'm glad we have this forum. I'm glad we have a place where all of us can come together, share ideas, , study cases, and most of all seek justice for victims such as Mariah.

God bless Mariah and her brothers. I hope with all my heart they will heal and move forward feeling safe and secure.

Same here, and I took their advice.

I know everyone here loves AW but I cannot believe he would go on Nancy Grace and announce publicly what false information he thinks KW and EK are telling LE. If LE wanted everyone to know what KW and EK were saying, they would announce it themselves. Floating the theory that a child (his own child!) was involved is so beyond irresponsible I don't know what would prompt someone to do it.

I only listened to the NG interview once, but it was the fiancee who said KW and EK are blaming the son. Why on earth would you say that to the press? How does that help anyone except keeping your own name in the news?

Whoa. He wasn't floating the theory. He was disgusted by it and openly disdainful. They were trying to show how horrible these people are.

Not the brightest move and maybe why LE told him not to talk, but nothing evil about it to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam