Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #7 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't know anything. But dad and girlfriend earlier described a CPS case
in which the kids were taken from mom and her prize of a boyfriend and placed in their care for several weeks (a couple months), due to abuse allegations. No mention of how made the initial report. The girlfriend stated the kids were being physically and sexually abused. Dad's expression to me seemed unsure on the sexual abuse part. I think these were allegations that ultimately weren't proven to the satisfaction of the courts.

At the time of that interview, during which the biodad and his girlfriend seemed destroyed, sobbing and immediately talking about Mariah in the past tense, stating they knew something like this could or would happen, they stated that no one listened to them and the mom came into court I think lying, with paperwork used to perhaps make it seem she had satisfied court conditions? I'm reading between the lines here.

So the kids were returned to mom.

The latest report appears to have resulted from interviews with the boys in the course of the investigation into Mariah's disappearance. I believe LE made the CPS report.

I believe LE did, too, but I'm still baffled why the father would be given a copy of the report to keep. By talking about it, I think he's really harming his chances of getting custody returned to him.

I thought I just read here someone asked if they might seal the autopsy results like they did in Abby's and Libby's case....this is a great question....

Eta: post #7

IMO, Abby's and Libby's were sealed because no one has been arrested. If someone that didn't kill the girls confesses, they'd have to get the CODs correct.

Essentially, dad received a written report from CPS according to HLN or some other media entity and it detailed the recent sexual abuse of Mariah and physical abuse of the boys, based it seems on interviews with the boys, and that mom knew this was occurring. It appears the date for this most recent abuse was 11-26.

The media (HLN affiliate?) stated dad gave them the report. They then recklessly published accounts within it in an article and on air report. I think no respectable news agency has and there was likely pressure for them to take it down. So they did.

Disgusting. The lack of journalistic integrity just so they can have a lurid scoop is appalling.

IMO the dad released this info because the last time around no one listened to him and now his baby is dead. So he wanted to put the pressure on and I think is desperate not to see a repeat performance of the kids' return to mom.

But, while this info ultimately may have been released (unless there were guilty pleas), this is highly confidential and sensitive info and IMO will hurt his chances to have the kids placed in his care. I don't think the court system will appreciate a confidential report being publicized by a parent.

I'm sure LE is not pleased either. They are quietly trying to build their case and don't need anyone knowing what the kids may have said.

Sad situation all around.

It is a sad situation all around. Love your posts and try not to miss any of them. I was wondering, though...which is worse, revealing these horrific details or committing/allowing them (with respect to which parent is allowed custody of these precious boys)? Or, would it be best for foster parents to step in?

wow- the mother needs to be arrested now.
Yes. It is curious to me that she wasn't immediately arrested upon receiving the CPS reports/documents, if they were actually CPS reports/documents.

I am thrilled that we no longer have to walk on egg shells where she is concerned! Thank you Trish!

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk

The CPS report is part of a social services investigation which is separate. Parents have a due process (constitutional) right to know the allegations involved in a dependency court/CPS case involving their kids.

I have never heard of CPS reports being withheld from a parent. In my state the entire report is given to parents as part of the case. So starting with theeorst Stars of thenprocess- when CPS removes kids on a temporary basis and petition the court to make them wards of the state. The parents get the reports they generate explaining the basis for that and all subsequent reports.

But is this a CPS case or is LE taking the lead. Did the prosecutor ask the court to give emergency custody to the state or did CPS?

Our daughter just went through a divorce in Ohio and she wasn't given a copy of the GAL report--a GAL she asked the court to appoint. She was allowed to read it at the courthouse but her attorney said it could not be photo-copied.

IMO, Abby's and Libby's were sealed because no one has been arrested. If someone that didn't kill the girls confesses, they'd have to get the CODs correct.

Gotcha, makes sense, thanks rocket.

Are we allowed to TOTALLY sleuth Mommy Dearest? I read the mod note to read that we can talk about the CPS report - her being a witness to abuse - but nothing else.

On the NG interview (I might have to go back and have a second listen if we can't clear this up together) I think either AW or HC (Heather) said that what they heard (via grandpa?) was that Mariah got hit, they didn't know if she was dead and KW said something like just get rid of her.

This surely has to have come from what the boys witnessed? I don't see it coming from KW or EK or LE. If it was the boys it could explain them not knowing if she was dead, not the adults.

I'm trying to figure out why she would keep EK around if she knew there was abuse...my answer comes back to drugs. Meth and heroin, moo. The drugs became number 1.

(O/T, Ive been sucked into a couple of these cheesy wedding shows on TLC (don't tell anyone), one of them is 90 Day Fiance. Anyway, I've been especially aware lately of the whole mom's boyfriend phenomenon...point is I see some of these women really trying hard to make it work with these men who do not seem to really accept the kids or step up to the plate...I just don't get how someone would want someone who doesn't wholeheartedly care for their kids...for me it would be a deal breaker...but it seems some of these women have maybe low self esteem and are willing to settle or whatever you want to call it, putting their kids in a not very good situation, imo. Almost like trying to unnaturally force something that obviously just is not going to work.)

(This is not to say there are not some men who DO step up, just sayin...)

I made it clear to my husbando that my son would always be my priority and if he wants to be in my life and love me he has to WANT to love my son. And he does.
It's crazy those woman on the show. Some flat out don't want to be a dad. Or having kids call them daddy and having these new men change diapers. Gahhh.
Sorry O|T

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are we allowed to TOTALLY sleuth Mommy Dearest? I read the mod note to read that we can talk about the CPS report - her being a witness to abuse - but nothing else.
Tricia says she is no longer regarded as a victim but no name calling etc.

I believe LE did, too, but I'm still baffled why the father would be given a copy of the report to keep. By talking about it, I think he's really harming his chances of getting custody returned to him.

Apparently, the dad used the report in his custody case. At least the link a few posts above gave that impression.

Tricia says she is no longer regarded as a victim but no name calling etc.

(Yeah I couldn't help but giggle when she said no name calling and expressing wishes of inflicting torture on her or however it was stated lol)

Eta: "That being said, NO name calling or descriptive posts wishing her the torture chamber or along those lines."

So...mom is no longer considered a victim and we can sleuth her. Let's find solid proof of where she is. I know the rumors, but the truth has to be out there from a credible source somewhere.

As many of us suspected, there was more going on in that house than has been alleged. No wonder mom didn't want the bio-dad seeing the children. The boys would have told the abuse that was going on!

It turns my stomach as to what he was doing to Mariah! One would think it would be done privately, but guess monsters like to be show-0ffs! Those poor little boys, they will need serious help to overcome the life they have lived.

I suppose this may be a factor why EK has not been charged with murder - LE doesn't know how Mariah was killed and have suspicions Mom was in on it. From some reports that EK took the boys out of town for Thanksgiving, leaving Mom and Mariah behind, Could Mariah have been too bruised up to be seen by others?

Now we wait......when will Mom be arrested?

so...mom is no longer considered a victim and we can sleuth her. Let's find solid proof of where she is. I know the rumors, but the truth has to be out there from a credible source somewhere.

yes. This^^

Man accused of moving the body of 3-year-old Mariah Woods held on $1 million bail
By M.L. NESTEL
Dec 4, 2017

Earl Kimrey, the man charged with withholding information from North Carolina investigators who were searching for 3-year-old Mariah Woods, appeared before a North Carolina judge on Monday. Mariah was found dead over the weekend in a creek after an extensive search that included FBI officials.

Kimrey, the 32-year-old live-in boyfriend of Mariah's mother, Kristy Woods, answered all of the judge's questions and was held in the Onslow County Detention Center on $1 million bail. His next court appearance is Dec. 18.

Documents: Missing toddler sexually abused

The document lists several acts of abuse, including accusing Adolphus Earl Kimrey of hitting the boys with a belt and one of them in the face, causing a nosebleed, and sexual abuse against 3-year-old Mariah.

One of the brothers said Kristy Woods, the children’s mother, knew of the sexual abuse and that she allegedly “failed to protect the juveniles from exposure to sexual abuse,” according to the document.

YouTube Video

As per Tricia the mother is no longer considered a victim and we are allowing discussion of the YouTube video. "The tooth paste is out of the tube" so to speak.

That being said, NO name calling or descriptive posts wishing her the torture chamber or along those lines. Websleuths does not roll like that. PERIOD.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation on this.

Does this mean that they sent this poor child to school with a wounded nose? On the day she was reported missing, do we know if the boys were sent to scool?

I'm trying to figure out why she would keep EK around if she knew there was abuse...my answer comes back to drugs. Meth and heroin, moo. The drugs became number 1.

I am concerned that there could have been a shared dependency with drugs and perhaps that is the reason she kept him around. She had no trouble leaving AW for EK, but when things got weird - she stayed. This doesn't make sense unless she was threatened or she did not want her supply cut off (if she was using).

As many of us suspected, there was more going on in that house than has been alleged. No wonder mom didn't want the bio-dad seeing the children. The boys would have told the abuse that was going on!

It turns my stomach as to what he was doing to Mariah! One would think it would be done privately, but guess monsters like to be show-0ffs! Those poor little boys, they will need serious help to overcome the life they have lived.

I suppose this may be a factor why EK has not been charged with murder - LE doesn't know how Mariah was killed and have suspicions Mom was in on it. From some reports that EK took the boys out of town for Thanksgiving, leaving Mom and Mariah behind, Could Mariah have been too bruised up to be seen by others?

Now we wait......when will Mom be arrested?

I'm wondering if she is allowed to be around her two sons. I hope not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77