Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #7 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[FONT=&]Kristy Woods had an assault charge brought against her by Heather Craft in 2016 but, according to the Onslow County District Court Clerk’s Office, the case was dismissed because Craft did not show up for court.

----

[/FONT]
[FONT=&]In sensitive cases, Thomas said some of the normally-public records are sealed to maintain the integrity of the investigation. In Mariah’s case, this includes the search warrants and the 911 call, which has also been sealed by the court, Thomas said.[/FONT]
[FONT=&]Typically, these are sealed until the trial unless it’s determined that they hold no further relevance to the case, at which time they’d be unsealed, Thomas said.

----

http://www.jdnews.com/news/20171204/man-accused-of-hiding-toddlers-body-protected-in-court

http://atlaspublicrecords.com/name/kristy-k-woods/jacksonville-nc/e5e7bdb40a?case_details=true
[/FONT]

Wow, they sealed the 911 call...interesting....anyone seen that before?

I am concerned that there could have been a shared dependency with drugs and perhaps that is the reason she kept him around. She had no trouble leaving AW for EK, but when things got weird - she stayed. This doesn't make sense unless she was threatened or she did not want her supply cut off (if she was using).

My thoughts exactly.

I can't blame Alex Woods for speaking out like he did. He was forced into a corner. CPS wouldn't listen,obviously the courts didn't listen, and we all know now Mommy didn't listen. Her BF was more important to her than her 'Angel', and sons.
I knew those tears weren't real. Now everybody knows why we all had that Susan Smith Dejavu.
Another winner of a mother sacrificing her children to keep a man around, and playing it up for the camera in the public eye. It didn't get past me that she had to stop herself,and pause while boohooing so as not to slip up, and reveal her role in this.
So disgusting that it has to get this point CPS,COURTS. The absolute power was in your hands to prevent this. You failed abysmally. Not only Mariah, but her brothers as well.

or she simply HAD to have a man.

I'm trying to figure out why she would keep EK around if she knew there was abuse...my answer comes back to drugs. Meth and heroin, moo. The drugs became number 1.

I can't blame Alex Woods for speaking out like he did. He was forced into a corner. CPS wouldn't listen,obviously the courts didn't listen, and we all know now Mommy didn't listen. Her BF was more important to her than her 'Angel', and sons.
I knew those tears weren't real. Now everybody knows why we all had that Susan Smith Dejavu.
Another winner of a mother sacrificing her children to keep a man around, and playing it up for the camera in the public eye. It didn't get past me that she had to stop herself,and pause while boohooing so as not to slip up, and reveal her role in this.
So disgusting that it has to get this point CPS,COURTS. The absolute power was in your hands to prevent this. You failed abysmally. Not only Mariah, but her brothers as well.

But was CPS notified by the dad and when? In a link posted up-thread, a neighbor reported the boyfriend broke out every window in the family's van with a ballbat in a fit of outrage. That's extreme rage. It doesn't say the neighbor called CPS about the violence and small kids were in the household.

But was CPS notified by the dad and when? In a link posted up-thread, a neighbor reported the boyfriend broke out every window in the family's van with a ballbat in a fit of outrage. That's extreme rage. It doesn't say the neighbor called CPS about the violence and small kids were in the household.

I'm not sure I'd call CPS if all I saw was someone destroying his own personal property......

They allowed 911 call to be heard when Caliyah went missing and that was prior to her being found

because there was previous allegations where he had temp custody and the kids were returned to the mom. and now this.

Who made the allegations and were they investigated is what I'd like to know. When a I see a headline that says Dad Blames the System, I'd like to know what exactly the system failed to do. Allegations do require evidence and is it that CPS ignored the evidence? Failed to return a call? Didn't bother to even investigate? It's all very vague.

I'm not sure I'd call CPS if all I saw was someone destroying his own personal property......

I would if it involved that degree of violence. Anybody who is willing to destroy every window in their own vehicle is doing it for a reason, such as filing an insurance claim to fix the damage and then just pocketing the money. As someone else has speculated, I think this case has everything to do with drugs.

Now that KW is open for discussion, did anyone cache the video from her FB of her with Mariah, "reading?" I really wanted to watch it again, but KW took her FB down. It's the only video of Mariah that I know of.

or she simply HAD to have a man.

Probably both. But she could had sold her body for drugs,and forgone having a man around. I think She's a narciccist, all about image. Look at me, I love my children so much, look at my boyfriend ain't he something.

On the NG interview (I might have to go back and have a second listen if we can't clear this up together) I think either AW or HC (Heather) said that what they heard (via grandpa?) was that Mariah got hit, they didn't know if she was dead and KW said something like just get rid of her.

This surely has to have come from what the boys witnessed? I don't see it coming from KW or EK or LE. If it was the boys it could explain them not knowing if she was dead, not the adults.
bump - am I the only one to think this?

Now that KW is open for discussion, did anyone cache the video from her FB of her with Mariah, "reading?" I really wanted to watch it again, but KW took her FB down. It's the only video of Mariah that I know of.
I didn't see it but what was your impression from it?

bump - am I the only one to think this?

I agree. I think that KW's father (the boys' grandfather) heard this information from the boys, and then shared it. I don't see KW telling her father this information. IMO

""Daddy loves you Mariah.”

Alex Woods signed the poster at his 3-year-old daughter’s memorial site Tuesday morning. His note is written alongside dozens of strangers.

Overcome with emotion, Woods and his fiance, Heather Craft, held onto each other and covered their faces, sobbing with gratitude and grief over the outpouring of support from the community."

http://www.jdnews.com/news/20171205/update-dad-says-system-failed-mariah

I would if it involved that degree of violence. Anybody who is willing to destroy every window in their own vehicle is doing it for a reason, such as filing an insurance claim to fix the damage and then just pocketing the money. As someone else has speculated, I think this case has everything to do with drugs.

Drugs may be a part of it but IMO it really boils down to 2 selfish people who cared only about satisfying themselves with no concern whatsoever for anyone else's pain, suffering, wants or needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998