Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #7 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone verify the claim that these two Kristy,and Adolphus are trying to pin the murder on Mariah's brother?

Can anyone verify the claim that these two Kristy,and Adolphus are trying to pin the murder on Mariah's brother?

I don't think so - just info that bio dad and girlfriend put out there and media is running with it.

I cant explain why he didn't take action but I live in an equal state (NC is a mother state) that said it cost dad over 32K in attorney fees to change custody w mom. this was as a result of a CPS case. time is of the essence you have to pounce. in a mother's state, an attorney is mandatory and still may not get you anything.

I feel, in an entire year, he couldn't go to CPS or Court to plea for the right to see his children? He wouldn't need and attorney for that. What would be the cost in that?

they would. but in some states, if mom is refusing access, the cops wont intervene and says its a civil matter and to go back to court.

I agree with you. I think they would have had a parenting plan under their divorce decree. Both parents are supposed to abide by it.

Bio-dad and his girlfriend said it during an interview with Nancy Grace. They claim the info came from KH's father. Kind like the old telephone game, don't know how much the info got distorted getting passed from one to the next.

I cant explain why he didn't take action but I live in an equal state (NC is a mother state) that said it cost dad over 32K in attorney fees to change custody w mom. this was as a result of a CPS case. time is of the essence you have to pounce. in a mother's state, an attorney is mandatory and still may not get you anything.

This as a CPS case, why didn't he have the rights to visitation? I wasn't thinking of changing custody, but his right to see to them. If he had visitation, it should have been enforced without having to go to court with an attorney. I'm sorry, but I think dad dropped the ball on these children also.

I hope if the bio dad and his girlfriend are stable enough, the boys will be given to the dad. That being said, he is (I am sure) full of anger issues, grieving and has a long road ahead should the "mother" be arrested and a lengthy trial ensue.

How much can this dad do to comfort his sons, earn a living, deal with his own remorse at not being able to get CPS to listen to him a year ago and still provide a warm and stable home life for these two boys, who must truly be suffering?.

I don't want to see these boys being gypsies. Counselors are not worth the space they take up (IMO) for these kinds of tragedies. While I certainly hope everyone involved avails themselves of therapy, nothing will substitute for a LOVING,NURTURING STABLE home These boys are permanently damaged from the horrific life they lived at the hands of KW and her scum bag boyfriend. They need a loving neutral party to parent them..even if for a short time. JMO..

Respectfully, Single or not, I don't feel it is just to assume a grieving parent cannot do an excellent job at helping survivor siblings heal while also healing. Some research shows caring for surviving siblings is beneficial to the parent as it gives their lives purpose to continue. It's usually the husband/wife, girlfriend/boyfriend relationships that suffer most. I also kindly disagree about counselors "not worth the space they take up". It may take several counselors before finding one that fits the families situation, needs, personalities, etc but there are excellent counselors if one is committed to finding one. I think to often people have a bad experience with one or 2 and decide good counseling doesn't exist. On the other hand, I've supervised people in mental health court with inept counselors so I agree there bad counselors as well.JMO

I agree with you. I think they would have had a parenting plan under their divorce decree. Both parents are supposed to abide by it.

Yes and so many questions on why nothing changed in allowing the bio dad to see his kids. perhaps more info will come out or there are personal reasons .......

Here is a set of blueprints for single-wide mobile homes. http://1stchoicehomecenters.com/clayton-homes/clayton-yes-series/
Just trying to figure out how the layout might have been, to help with who may have heard/seen what. At least one of the boys was witness to what they allege EK did to Mariah. How did that happen? Did EK do that purposefully, as more power and control over the boys? Or was it accidental, as in the boys were spying on him and trying to find out what he was doing?
Poor boys. Just heartbreaking what they (and sadly other kids all over the world) suffered.

Does anyone know if the trailer was 2 or 3 bdrm? I was thinking the floor plan might be similar to these.

6ee41723289fee0083c1eac6e20ab0bc.png

02ef38a11d6e4ce452bb91aca7b6c209.png

Sweet baby, and that song..I see in the pictures that she did have SOME happy times and that is how I want to remember her, with a sweet smile.

I get the impression that a lot of the happy photos were taken at grandma's house.

Bio-dad and his girlfriend said it during an interview with Nancy Grace. They claim the info came from KH's father. Kind like the old telephone game, don't know how much the info got distorted getting passed from one to the next.

I truly truly hope this isn't true. It would put an already horrific case into a realm of disgusting behavior that I can't even comprehend.

RIP beautiful innocent little Mariah. May your suffering be over.

We spent 10k on my son's funeral, and that is without a buying a plot/burial (we cremated), and we chose the lowest cost options we could.

I hope Dad has some help with funeral costs.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Yes. Our daughters funeral was upwards of $10K and we already had plots.

Does anyone know if the trailer was 2 or 3 bdrm? I was thinking the floor plan might be similar to these.

I believe it's a 3 bedroom with the master bedroom on one end and two small bedrooms at the other, with the living room and kitchen in between. According to someone that used to live there, the back door is right next to the master bedroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken