Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #7 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is just a guess, but I think these floor plans may be misleading because they are for newer homes. I have been in several single wide trailers, in conjunction with rescuing animals, and I have not yet been in one with 2 bathrooms. I've also never been in one that has bedrooms at either end like many of these floor plans. I think they used to be all pretty much the same, entry into living room area with kitchen to the right, and all bedrooms and the bathroom down the hall to the left. Often the bathroom is the first room off the living room, so that anyone at the very end of the hallway would pass the rest of the bedrooms on the way to the bathroom.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

More like this
d44653c0e5efede0cdf68b1937db7343.png

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There is photos online of Mariah with heavy black eyes so it’s entirely possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is this the halloween photo with Mariah dressed as a lady bug? If it is, I saw that photo too. Imo it looked like costume make up that was mostly smugged around her eye area. I couldn't tell if it was an injury or make up. If you looked closely at the photo in question both eyes had darkness underneath them.

Is this the halloween photo with Mariah dressed as a lady bug? If it is, I saw that photo too. Imo it looked like costume make up that was mostly smugged around her eye area. I couldn't tell if it was an injury or make up. If you looked closely at the photo in question both eyes had darkness underneath them.

I thought it was makeup part of the costume.

As a side note, I had finally found a medication that helps me sleep after years of trying at least a half dozen prescriptions that all failed, and I've been sleeping like a baby every night since then, until last night, probably due to the CPS report and the discussion here.

So I'm not going to leave this conversation at all, but I am going to leave it every night, no matter what a couple of hours before bed so that this is not the last thing on my mind before I close my eyes.

I know some of you also said you slept poorly last night. I suggest that if you did, you also fill the last hour or so tonight with a book or something. Give yourself and your psyche a break.

And maybe, if Mariah is causing you a lot of pain, think about something positive you can do in her honor. Maybe go shopping for a kid on one of the angel trees, or take a stack of winter hats and gloves to your local school. The nurses and social workers there always know of kids in need. Some bus drivers also keep a stack of winter items with them that they buy themselves to give to kids who show up without proper winter wear. So dropping things like that off at a bus garage is another idea.

Anyway, I usually try to figure out a way to do something positive with negative feelings and grief. (It's actually how I ended up in animal rescue.)

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I’m not to sure it is make up. I’d like to think it is however my son had a really bad accident involving his head and a kerb. The black eyes he got days after were very similar looking.

I'm wondering if there was sexual jealousy on mom's part leading to the claims that Mariah had brown hair. Maybe EK liked blondes and KW was or wanted to be blonde. Her daughter WAS blonde and apparently whatever EK was doing to the kids may have made KW jealous (not a normal reaction but a common one with certain personality types) instead of triggering her to protect her kids. If there was sexual threat or jealousy, it could explain why KW could not say that MAriah had blonde hair (and it could have become part of a motive to get rid of the child).
SABBM

That ^^^^^^

I hope to god that woman does not get those boys back. What if she takes up with another scumm like Earl ? And her boys have to suffer even more ??
:moo:

As many of us suspected, there was more going on in that house than has been alleged. No wonder mom didn't want the bio-dad seeing the children. The boys would have told the abuse that was going on!

It turns my stomach as to what he was doing to Mariah! One would think it would be done privately, but guess monsters like to be show-0ffs! Those poor little boys, they will need serious help to overcome the life they have lived.

I suppose this may be a factor why EK has not been charged with murder - LE doesn't know how Mariah was killed and have suspicions Mom was in on it. From some reports that EK took the boys out of town for Thanksgiving, leaving Mom and Mariah behind, Could Mariah have been too bruised up to be seen by others?

Now we wait......when will Mom be arrested?

BBM
Highly possible. If she knew, and it seems she did, (I wholeheartedly believe the boys), maybe Mariah needed medical assistance, at that point in time, but no one took her. They had to save face at Thanksgiving, so it was said that mom had to stay home with Mariah, who was not well.

The CPS / DSS report was given to Mariah’s Daddy - AW. He’s entitled to that as her Daddy.

He is NOT bound by confidentiality/non-disclosure rules and laws in regards to his minor children.

He can speak FREELY and LOUDLY. I hope he continues to do so if it helps keep these boys from reunification with the mother.

I’ll change my position if the judge issues a gag order.

I’m not to sure it is make up. I’d like to think it is however my son had a really bad accident involving his head and a kerb. The black eyes he got days after were very similar looking.

Also along those lines... If you accidently bump the area around the bridge of your nose really hard on something - you can wind up with two black eyes. I've had this happen to me a few times because I'm a clutz.

Relating this to the possibility of Mariah being injured - she's a small toddler with mobility issues. It's entirely possible if they are indeed black eyes it was because of her falling into something.

Please don't think I am making excuses to hide abuse. I'm just not sure if abuse was the case inregard to that picture.

not sure about NC but in some states police will enforce the custody agreement. I've had to call the cops even for my ex not letting me call my daughter during his parenting time, which is part of our plan, and they will contact him and encourage him to follow the plan.
they would. but in some states, if mom is refusing access, the cops wont intervene and says its a civil matter and to go back to court.

This is what doesn't make sense to me. If the allegations of child sexual abuse are made in my state, a forensic sexual abuse examination is conducted. CPS doesn't just take the word of parents.

Would the type of abuse detailed in the CPS report have necessarily left physical traces that a doctor could find? I would think a 2-year old (as she was then) would be too young to tell anyone.

There are also other ways to abuse that won't leave traces on the child's body, or might only leave 'question mark' traces that could have other explanations. They might just not have been able to get strong enough evidence of it?

The thing is that if it happened the night she died, there's every possibility that it had happened before, and it might have taken a while to build up to this particular type of abuse, and earlier preludes to this act might not show up forensically or physically.

Also along those lines... If you accidently bump the area around the bridge of your nose really hard on something - you can wind up with two black eyes. I've had this happen to me a few times because I'm a clutz.

Relating this to the possibility of Mariah being injured - she's a small toddler with mobility issues. It's entirely possible if they are indeed black eyes it was because of her falling into something.

Please don't think I am making excuses to hide abuse. I'm just not sure if abuse was the case inregard to that picture.

I agree, accidents involving children and bumps to the head happen daily. I might have been blindsided to that due to what has happened to her.

I think KW saying Mariah was brown-haired is significant in the personality and state of mind of the mother. I agree that KW displays narcissistic and borderline behavior - jealous/threatened by her child.

I think someone said KW was dying her own hair blond, and then in the same post they said maybe that had something to do with why KW described Mariah's hair as brown despite it looking blond in many photos of her.

I don't think they said it was Mariah's hair being dyed.

not sure about NC but in some states police will enforce the custody agreement. I've had to call the cops even for my ex not letting me call my daughter during his parenting time, which is part of our plan, and they will contact him and encourage him to follow the plan.

Also, I think in all states, LE will do a well-being check to make sure the child is okay.

How did KW become opened for discussion? Was she charged? I missed a lot.

Originally Posted by georgiajean
Now that KW is open for discussion, did anyone cache the video from her FB of her with Mariah, "reading?" I really wanted to watch it again, but KW took her FB down. It's the only video of Mariah that I know of.
I didn't see it but what was your impression from it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong