GUILTY FL - Manhunt in Tampa after 4 slayings in 5 weeks, Oct-Nov 2017 #3 *Arrest*

I just caught some information from a person interviewed in the McDonald's parking lot who had information from someone who worked there. She said that the Manager "Stacey" was HD girl friend. This is news to me and maybe that is why he gave her the gun? Watch the video, the actual script at the bottom does not give this little "tidbit". http://www.tampabay.com/news/public...-Man-24-faces-four-counts-of-murder_163084698

Or was this a way for her to get the reward?

Diminished Capacity

Great to jump off your post's again Elley Mae!

Yes, extremely suggestive of that and playing it up as a cause for doubt. If it were an effective defense to follow through on, then I would think his actual defense lawyer wouldn't be mining the tips for time and doubts.

The bigger the claim to diminished capacity the more expensive the lawyer?

Considering the families have met with the manager and are also in touch with LE and have been public about their meeting her, I believe that there's less there than meets the eye in terms of the employees and the manager. It also may explain why she's chosen to remain private, to avoid the speculative shenanigans that inevitably ensue.

Finally caught up on these very fast moving threads. So glad they caught HED, to me it sounds like there is quite a bit of evidence against him, despite all the twisting and turning and insinuations by those who must or are compelled to defend him, i.e., his lawyers.

I always believed that the shooter was someone who felt out of control and powerless in his own life, and chose to take back the ultimate power by playing god and taking lives. I feel he enjoyed stalking his prey or finding unlucky vulnerable victims. I agree that he was indeed an injustice collector as many have described, and that those primarily were related to his success, or lack thereof, in life given the high expectations and potential he seemed to have. There may or may not have been a girlfriend or woman involved, but I don't think it was the primary motivator, given his victims were random and primarily male.

Regardless, I'm so relieved for the people of Seminole Heights to get their peace of mind back. I lived in Arlington, VA at the time of the DC Sniper shootings, and it was very scary. I used to get gas with my heart pounding, since several shootings were at gas stations, dart out of my car, get the pump going and jump back in the car as fast as possible. Never really felt safe.

There's a chance it could have been set up for this very reason, to provoke this very reaction. There was an interview with the PD spokesmen who describe how he let her in. She seems to have shown up at just the right time for how a press conference works. That requires some media savvy, familiarity with PD media process, playing to the crowd savy. The way she was dressed didn't seem her typical disguise but very right for the occasion. The fraud she committed previously I assume was for financial gain, so what did she have to gain from this?

If there was any collusion with her and the defense team then there should be additional charges against members of the defense team for that. I hope they thoroughly investigate why she decided to show up for this particular meeting.

At a minimum she herself needs to be charged with something. Its very serious what she did and I am floored to hear them say it is not a crime. I honestly dont believe that. I think they can dig harder and find something on the books to charge her with.

If there really is not a single crime they can find then they need to get to work with the legislatures to write up a bill to make it a crime.

Finally caught up on these very fast moving threads. So glad they caught HED, to me it sounds like there is quite a bit of evidence against him, despite all the twisting and turning and insinuations by those who must or are compelled to defend him, i.e., his lawyers.

I always believed that the shooter was someone who felt out of control and powerless in his own life, and chose to take back the ultimate power by playing god and taking lives. I feel he enjoyed stalking his prey or finding unlucky vulnerable victims. I agree that he was indeed an injustice collector as many have described, and that those primarily were related to his success, or lack thereof, in life given the high expectations and potential he seemed to have. There may or may not have been a girlfriend or woman involved, but I don't think it was the primary motivator, given his victims were random and primarily male.

Regardless, I'm so relieved for the people of Seminole Heights to get their peace of mind back. I lived in Arlington, VA at the time of the DC Sniper shootings, and it was very scary. I used to get gas with my heart pounding, since several shootings were at gas stations, dart out of my car, get the pump going and jump back in the car as fast as possible. Never really felt safe.

I know the feeling too as I lived pretty close to DC at the time.

Me and a friend talked about going out to look for their vehicle and try to get the large reward by finding them or their vehicle when news of the vehicle description began to come out and we could not bring ourselves to do it. It was just too scary and risky to do it. If I remember right I think they had the wrong vehicle description anyway at first so we would have accomplished nothing except putting ourselves in danger.

The DC snipers were moving in different parts and nobody could figure out where the shots were coming from and no witness sightings of them. So once the trucker found them and LE found out they drilled a hole in the trunk then it made better sense how they were able to shoot at people from their vehicle without being seen.

It was an awful and scary time in DC. Im sure Seminole Heights had very similar fears and so glad it is over for them.

If there was any collusion with her and the defense team then there should be additional charges against members of the defense team for that. I hope they thoroughly investigate why she decided to show up for this particular meeting.

At a minimum she herself needs to be charged with something. Its very serious what she did and I am floored to hear them say it is not a crime. I honestly dont believe that. I think they can dig harder and find something on the books to charge her with.

If there really is not a single crime they can find then they need to get to work with the legislatures to write up a bill to make it a crime.

Agreed, Hatfield!
If there was collusion and financial benefit or favors in kind, wouldn't that be more than just unethical?

O/T

bbm

The joy of the con; often called duper's delight.

There's a chance it could have been set up for this very reason, to provoke this very reaction. There was an interview with the PD spokesmen who describe how he let her in. She seems to have shown up at just the right time for how a press conference works. That requires some media savvy, familiarity with PD media process, playing to the crowd savy. The way she was dressed didn't seem her typical disguise but very right for the occasion. The fraud she committed previously I assume was for financial gain, so what did she have to gain from this?

Agreed, Hatfield!
If there was collusion and financial benefit or favors in kind, wouldn't that be more than just unethical?

Hello FindHG.

Yeah I sure hope LE investigates her thoroughly to see if she was contacted by anyone or any arrangements made for her to do this.

I have seen some crazy people run out on a football field at halftime or during the seventh inning stretch of a baseball game just to get the reaction from the fans. LE ends up tackling them and hauling them off and I think they can get charged with a misdemeanor like trespassing but more than likely they are just thrown out of the game and put on a blacklist.

I have to wonder if they just havent spoken to their legal department long enough to dig up something she violated. There has to be something even if its a misdemeanor like trespassing or illegal entering of a government office or something.

If there is no crime then it means any Tom, Dick, or Harry could do this to get on TV anytime they want. Doesnt make sense to me that there is not something they could charge her with.

Hello FindHG.

Yeah I sure hope LE investigates her thoroughly to see if she was contacted by anyone or any arrangements made for her to do this.

I have seen some crazy people run out on a football field at halftime or during the seventh inning stretch of a baseball game just to get the reaction from the fans. LE ends up tackling them and hauling them off and I think they can get charged with a misdemeanor like trespassing but more than likely they are just thrown out of the game and put on a blacklist.

I have to wonder if they just havent spoken to their legal department long enough to dig up something she violated. There has to be something even if its a misdemeanor like trespassing or illegal entering of a government office or something.

If there is no crime then it means any Tom, Dick, or Harry could do this to get on TV anytime they want. Doesnt make sense to me that there is not something they could charge her with.

Pleasure, Hatfield, to share your thoughts again.
Maybe she was cooperative, and they were able to nip it in the bud. Haven't heard much from the parent's lawyer since the weekend media junket.

Wasn't there a real interpreter scheduled?

I imagine it is simialr to people who have pretended to be doctors or the guy who pretended to be a pilot.

Wasn't there a real interpreter scheduled?

I tend to think events moved too fast for that, so there was that gap of an opportunity for the intrusion, but from what it sounded the spokesmen mentioned there was no expectation of one showing up, per say, from him.

Manipulating knowledge of Monica's background and timing may have been at play?

More of the same whiff of disregard or disrespect and salt on the wounds of victims trolling quality, disengeniousness. Gosh, has trolling become a strategy in the legal world as it has in all other milieus?

O/T

bbm

The joy of the con; often called duper's delight.

Yes, and it never fails that there is that one person who will insert themselves into an ongoing case. She will forever be remembered as that lady who faked sign language at the presser of the Seminole Heights serial killer.

the evidence clearly points to HD, and it's enough to convince me they've got the right guy. However, I still can't help feeling like there's an important piece of the puzzle missing. It's just strange that he would ask someone to hold onto a McDonald's bag that contained the murder weapon and then just leave it there with them (especially when a police officer was present). It would have made more sense if this had been his way of getting rid of the gun and had immediately fled the state or something. But, no. He came back for the gun. Then, he didn't hesitate to give LE consent to search his car, despite knowing that jacket/hoodie was in the trunk with blood on it. It's almost as if he wanted to be caught. But, if that's true, why wouldn't he just turn himself in?

Was he feeling remorseful? Did he have an accomplice and this was a way to turn himself in without seeming like a snitch or a coward? Could he be suffering from PTSD from an unknown traumatic event? Or was he beginning to exhibit signs of an evolving mental illness like schizophrenia or schizoaffective disorder?

I truly believe that most serial killers are just pure evil, more often than not... but something is telling me there's more to it than that with this guy.

ETA: I just wanted to add that I'm totally NOT defending this guy. Regardless of the circumstances that led him to kill 4 innocent people, he still committed these heinous crimes and he should be held responsible for taking their lives.

OMG. I have lots of questions. Especially about this.

"Police say what she did isn't a crime. Instead it's an ethical violation.
"

WTH? Why is this not considered a crime?
Sure it is. Isnt it?
How about impersonating a public official?
Or impersonating a police officer since interpreters working for LE may be considered police officers too maybe?

Surely there is something on the books that is against the law?

Tresspassing at a minimum?

How can they let themselves get so easily duped. This is incredible to me and no wonder the public loses trust in their officials. My goodness. I am really upset about this.

The interpreter is not employed by LE, the city, county or state. They contract that service out to an agency who employs people and assigns them as needed for the service.

EXCLUSIVE: Parents of accused Seminole Heights killer refuse to answer prosecutors' questions

Parents could be held in contempt

http://amp.abcactionnews.com/241487...r-refuse-to-answer-prosecutors-questions.html

I believe they don't want to answer Mr. Naiboa's question. Bringing forward dotr's link:

"For the time being, Fernandez is preparing for the possibility of representing the entire Donaldson family. Right now, he’s building a team of lawyers for what’s sure to be a high-profile case. While Fernandez searches, Naiboa’s questions for the Donaldson family only grows.

“They’ve seen that video all over the world. They’ve seen that video maybe a hundred times. How could they not tell that was their kid?" asked Naiboa.

It's an answer he won’t get today but hopes to soon hear in court."

http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/s...iller-obtain-high-profile-tampa-lawyer?page=2

Has anyone else read the State Attorney's motion for pretrial detention? I saw the document on social media, but haven't seen any MSM coverage yet. There's a detail in there that I find interesting, but I don't know the rules of the forum well enough to know what I can and can't talk about here.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back