Identified! IL - Cook Co, BlkMale, 20-30, Tats: Cleveland 216, Rubber City Boy 330, NFL, Jun'15 - Michael Rogers

I generally don’t see how any real facial features could be pulled from his face. It’s pretty graphic but so everyone is aware as to why I feel this way, it appears that the photo that had his face in the background was purposefully darkened so the graphic nature of the pic wasn’t blatant. When I was going through and lightening the pics and adjusting colors in hopes of seeing better views of the tattoos I realized it. So when that photo is fully viewable you can see why I feel that way.

Next up at a certain point in decomposition the hair begins to fall out. There is no hair visible on his body. At first I assumed he was shaved prior to the photos however with the amount of insect activity still present on the skin I realized he wasn’t shaved. Likely lost due to decomp. So I would assume they either have another reason to say Asian or they are going based on skin tone. Which we all know isn’t the best way to determine things. I’m sure they are far more knowledgeable than me in making this determination, I’m just saying until we understand why that determination was made we need to keep our minds open.

One thing pointing towards Asian is we have all and a number of people outside of WS has put his images out there. I’m inclined to think he has been recognized but perhaps the family is here illegally and fear coming forward to claim him? Long shot but still in the realm of possibilities.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was thinking along those lines as well. More along the lines of he has dishonored his family and the family is ashamed to come forward. Some Asian countries have a "we" mentality vs and "I" mentality that we have here in the states. Also if the family has a business they maybe afraid to come forward for the same reasons and how they would be perceived in the community.

BUT~~~you would think he would have friends that would come forward....Someone who he went to school with perhaps??

It doesn't make sense.

I’m inclined to believe the NFL either means “ni&$a for life” North Side for life or the 2 Locke crewe gang in Cleveland. The thing is with 2 of those 3 it would point to him being African American.

I agree with you Claireshere. I haven't ruled out a light skinned AA or a mixed race.

I was thinking along those lines as well. More along the lines of he has dishonored his family and the family is ashamed to come forward. Some Asian countries have a "we" mentality vs and "I" mentality that we have here in the states. Also if the family has a business they maybe afraid to come forward for the same reasons and how they would be perceived in the community.

BUT~~~you would think he would have friends that would come forward....Someone who he went to school with perhaps??

It doesn't make sense.

He may have never really connected with people, or been in jail for a long time, never reconnected and got the tats there. The possibilities are endless.

Most of the indicators of Asian ancestry would be in the teeth and skull, not in superficial features. But those would also not be visible to us in the photos. Since they say "possibly Asian ancestry," I don't see that it rules out anything.

I suspect that he hasn't been identified because there's been very little publicity for him. There need to be more newspaper and TV stories, posters in the neighborhood, that sort of thing.

Heard back from Christ’s Disciple MC group his tat does not match their patch. However his Cleveland tattoo might match another OH MC group.

While it doesn't mention whether or not this guy had any tattoo's, he was into rap music and was last seen attending a T-Pain concert. His home is in Sutton's Bay Michigan.

What's interesting about this guy along with the rap music tie and the direct access to Lake Michigan is that he is Native American. A member of the Saginaw Chippewa Indian Tribe. I wonder if Asian is actually Native American.

http://www.abc12.com/home/headlines...pond-to-search-for-18-year-old-320730731.html

Namus Page: https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/9012/0/

attachment.php

He went missing on October 12, 2007. 18 years old 5'8" 185.00 lbs. I assume weight was a guess.

Attachments

• auggie.jpg
    auggie.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 60
While it doesn't mention whether or not this guy had any tattoo's, he was into rap music and was last seen attending a T-Pain concert. His home is in Sutton's Bay Michigan.

What's interesting about this guy along with the rap music tie and the direct access to Lake Michigan is that he is Native American. A member of the Saginaw Chippewa Indian Tribe. I wonder if Asian is actually Native American.

http://www.abc12.com/home/headlines...pond-to-search-for-18-year-old-320730731.html

Namus Page: https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/9012/0/

attachment.php

He went missing on October 12, 2007. 18 years old 5'8" 185.00 lbs. I assume weight was a guess.

http://www.9and10news.com/2014/05/1...-in-northern-michigan-augustine-auggie-floyd/

Sounds unlikely but not impossible

Claireishere~~you mentioned you were looking for a MC event between February and May 2015. There is an Ohio Bike Week and in 2015 it took place May 29, 2015-June 7, 2015. Tickets were for sale as early as March 19, 2015. Not sure what you were looking at or if that is helpful or not.

http://ohiobikeweek.com/

They also have a FB page which has some photos from 2015.

Claireishere~~you mentioned you were looking for a MC event between February and May 2015. There is an Ohio Bike Week and in 2015 it took place May 29, 2015-June 7, 2015. Tickets were for sale as early as March 19, 2015. Not sure what you were looking at or if that is helpful or not.

http://ohiobikeweek.com/

They also have a FB page which has some photos from 2015.

May 29 is a good possibility as to his death since he was found June 15. Also I just noted in rereading the article that the number “6” is tattooed near the angel. No idea what that could reference

Cop friend says 6 often refers to the Gangster Disciples, a Chicago area gang that has operations in other locations. They often use it in conjunction with area codes and religious symbolism. Usually there's a six-pointed star and/or tridents in the design. Friend thought this guy sounded more like a wannabe than a member.

Cop friend says 6 often refers to the Gangster Disciples, a Chicago area gang that has operations in other locations. They often use it in conjunction with area codes and religious symbolism. Usually there's a six-pointed star and/or tridents in the design. Friend thought this guy sounded more like a wannabe than a member.

And early on I counted all of his stars because I was leaning towards that too. All of his damn stars are 5 points. Which points to a blood set. The MOB does too. However the NFL means something and so does the 6 but what?!?!

M on the left 6 on the right? BMW fan? I do have a BMW with Ohio tags that was towed in mid June of 2015 from an area that would have been in a good area for someone to go into the water only to turn up a Ways down from there. As in maybe a mile or two. However how to find the owner with the tag and VIN idk

I’m wondering in the N.F.L tattoo represent the initials of the MOB lady. Like maybe he had the nfl first, the relationship went sour and he got the MOB tattoo. Long shot? Maybe.

And early on I counted all of his stars because I was leaning towards that too. All of his damn stars are 5 points. Which points to a blood set. The MOB does too. However the NFL means something and so does the 6 but what?!?!

That was why cop friend (who emphasized he's not an expert in gangs or ink) was inclining to a wannabe sort of person rather than a real gangster. The tats seem to be mixed and inconsistent.

Does anyone know any law enforcement in Ohio that may be able to run the tattoos for us?

[h=1]Ohio State 2015 Football Commits[/h]https://ohiostate.247sports.com/Season/2015-Football/Commits

With the NFL Tattoo and the Ohio State Tattoo and a possible football connection, I found this website which lists all of the players for each year. By the date, there is a drop down in which you can select another year.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlternativeLuck
Back