Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #8 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's like a newspaper writing a headline 'Criminal had ties to Scotland, Criminal History'.

It's not really headline grabbing.

Yes, going back to LE asking if anyone had contact with EK or KW that Sunday leads me to believe they left his family's home much earlier than they initially stated (otherwise his family would've been able to corroborate). I do think EK dumped her body that night in the window given by LE. Was it ever reported anywhere what color their van was?

Still can't shake off that this happened earlier. The whole evening timeline with all its inconsistencies is troublesome.

Yes, going back to LE asking if anyone had contact with EK or KW that Sunday leads me to believe they left his family's home much earlier than they initially stated (otherwise his family would've been able to corroborate). I do think EK dumped her body that night in the window given by LE. Was it ever reported anywhere what color their van was?
I've got a very vague memory of hearing it was green, but don't quote me on it.

So I’m another who is trailing behind, 10 pages to be exact. I’m one who likes to read everything but sadly have had to drop that stance and just read every other page until I catch up.

i think KW will be arrested in time, Mr Sheriff wants everything in place, closing loop holes before he takes her in. These things do take time but it will happen.

Back I go to page 26, reckon I’m now 12 pages behind :rollercoaster:

I wonder if there's a strategy to having her 'out' too. Like maybe they keep trailing her, or hoping she will talk to someone about what happened. If she's locked up, she doesn't have friends coming/going or being tempted to say something.
There's no real threat of her fleeing due to economics, so maybe that's the strategy.

It's like a newspaper writing a headline 'Criminal had ties to Scotland, Criminal History'.

I think it’s the news from the Triad area that was trying to play up local ties to the story. I live in a really sleepy area and my local news is always focusing on crime that happens somewhere else but the criminal’s grandma once lived in our area so there’s some connection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My guess is the oldest child overheard EK saying where he put her after the fact, or where he would take her before the fact.

Because part of what was relayed by AW and HC was 'they' (someone) did not know if she was dead. I don't see KW or EK saying that. That would be agreement to commit murder by drowning or even if she wasn't to be put in the water, being left to die from injuries without medical attention.

If the 10 year old overheard this, who was EK telling this to? KW? If so then she fully knew what happened to Mariah. Also, just where is KW ( the Mother) right now?

I don't think Triad is referring to a geographical location. When I first saw this article last week it had some extra text in the main body of the article about his links to it that appears to have been removed now. It's only been left in the heading.

http://www.11alive.com/article/news...-had-ties-to-triad-criminal-history/496593118

While I have never personally heard of 'the triad' being anything other than the Chinese mafia, it really doesn't make any sense to me that some random tweaker (probably) from North Carolina has ties to them.

The way it was worded on the MSM video was he had a criminal history and "deep ties to the Triad", insinuates it could be a criminal triad. Which might not be a stretch if he was involved with heroin & meth and whatever other drugs he might have been into. Perhaps he was dealing? I guess the msm could of elaborated on that a bit so there was no confusion IMO.
It really could mean either or all things considered?
http://www.11alive.com/article/news...d-ties-to-triad-criminal-history/85-496668910
I searched Facebook for EK and triad. I came up with an article on a news page and it was a copy of this one. But what I was looking for was the comments to tell me if there was anything more to this than a geographical link. FB is famous for having all kinds of unfounded rumors in the comments section, yet there were no comments relating to "triad." This makes me believe it really is about geographical area, because if there was anything else to it, the comments would have blown up with it.

The only other thing that pulled up in a Facebook search with his name and triad was a triad area (geographical) community discussion group. No mention of "triad" but reposts of articles about Mariah.

So I am confident that triad refers to the geographical location and nothing more.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

BBM

Carfentanyl

I am afraid I don’t think the drug story holds water. If drugs had been involved I am pretty sure that LE would have found some trace or paraphernalia. If they had found anything drug related they would have changed Earl with that also.

JMHO

this is perhaps true, but the areas searched may not have had any traces of drugs or paraphernalia because EK and KH scoured to make certain there weren’t any traces of that because that’s what they felt most fearful of being found.

I've actually seen quite a few headlines like this. The guy who shot up the congressional baseball field had ties to Illinois. I saw local headlines to that effect. Nationally, it would not be a headline that grabs you, but locally, it sure was.

There was some other event as well in the last year when I saw headlines saying that the perp had "ties to the Quad Cities," and those headlines were hot in the area. It turned out he only stayed with a host family for a few weeks during the Iowa caucus while working for the Bernie Sanders campaign, but it was still of great interest in this area as people wondered if they had crossed paths with him.

So I see this as normal and fitting in with the geographical situation.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

this is perhaps true, but the areas searched may not have had any traces of drugs or paraphernalia because EK and KH scoured to make certain there weren’t any traces of that because that’s what they felt most fearful of being found.

I think drugs are the entire reason this happened. I think we will find out the adults were high on meth. I think the little girl got up and EK injured her on her way back to bed. I think they spent most of the evening cleaning up drugs. I think that's why officers used hazmat suits when investigating. Methamphetamine is toxic and the manufacture is volatile. I think he was still high, (the high can last for days) and gave them information as he was coming down during interrogation. I think it's possible he made the 911 call.I think they both made other calls directly before or directly after the 911 call. I think family members also assisted police in recovering the deceased. (Family members being father, aunt, and possibly mother.) I think the theft of the dressers was a flimsy alibi. I think they covered all of it up and never attempted either the truth nor medical attention for the child because they were so concerned with getting caught with/ using drugs.

I think there are other sordid details about the family that have been or will be found out. I do not think they directly relate to this case.

I don't think Triad is referring to a geographical location. When I first saw this article last week it had some extra text in the main body of the article about his links to it that appears to have been removed now. It's only been left in the heading.

http://www.11alive.com/article/news...-had-ties-to-triad-criminal-history/496593118

Yes, it is referring to the geographical area if you will take a look at the attached offender search (in PDF form) for Adolphus Earl Kimrey you will see his first conviction was in Alamance County the heart of the Triad. (It is circled in red).

View attachment Safari - Dec 8, 2017 at 9:34 AM.pdfView attachment Safari - Dec 8, 2017 at 9:34 AM.pdf

http://webapps6.doc.state.nc.us/opi...turl=pagelistoffendersearchresults&listpage=1

This baby girl is dead because, once again, a mother chose to have a live-in, meth-head BF. It really is just that simple and no different than if the child was thrown into traffic and a drunk driver ran over her.

Both of them should be imprisoned for life.

JMHO

I agree, especially when there is a deceased/missing child tied to you, and you know that LE will be all over your place looking for evidence.
They would of got rid of any drug stash & paraphenalia real quick IMO.

While I have never personally heard of 'the triad' being anything other than the Chinese mafia, it really doesn't make any sense to me that some random tweaker (probably) from North Carolina has ties to them.
Me neither! I wonder if it was a reporter who repeated the word from some anonymous associate of EK's, thinking it meant a network of organised crime.

I agree, especially when there is a deceased/missing child tied to you, and you know that LE will be all over your place looking for evidence.
They would of got rid of any drug stash & paraphenalia real quick IMO.

Agree as well. Since we dont have a concrete timeline we can assume they had hours to rid the place of any substances and do a clean up if the crime took place in the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea