Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #8 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that there are still some of you who can not imagine a mother being involved with harm being done to their children. I've followed this type of case for many, many years. I've just wanted to post a link to a case I'm following. This will show you exactly what some so called "mothers" are willing to do for .

http://www.wect.com/story/37016810/2-charged-with-creating-child-*advertiser censored*-of-toddler

The dude in this story had already served time for importuning a minor, and other offenses, he should not have been walking around, as a free man, with two previous convictions, against children. Yes, the female is one sick puppy too, and the fact that they're cousins kinda makes one wonder what went on in their childhood, but he shouldn't have been free in the first place.

Possibly, I'm surprised there has been no mention of cell phones. Not sure if it's because it isn't important or because it is. One thing that always stood out to me when working. People would say they couldn't afford to feed their kids and whine about how broke they were but would have 2 phones on them. A cheap one and the best cell phone money could buy. Oh, and a pager to boot.

I agree - no mention of cell phones in any of this. I think it’s a good possibility that a cell phone or two and maybe a laptop and/or tablet will play a part in this case. I think they are being looked at forensically. Knowing they’re looking for a timeline, locations and with the SA accusations they’ll be analyzed if they had them.

I could say a mouthful or more regarding my thoughts on people who have cell phones, but “can’t afford” necessities, but I’ll leave that for another time. Lol

I agree - no mention of cell phones in any of this. I think it’s a good possibility that a cell phone or two and maybe a laptop and/or tablet will play a part in this case. I think they are being looked at forensically. Knowing they’re looking for a timeline, locations and with the SA accusations they’ll be analyzed if they had them.

I could say a mouthful or more regarding my thoughts on people who have cell phones, but “can’t afford” necessities, but I’ll leave that for another time. Lol
Lol, yep. And I agree about forensics with the phones. Depending on laws, expertise and the users ability to hide data it can be a long process.

Remember, the search warrants are sealed. Which is why they haven't been mentioned by LE.

I saw in the comments on the that there was also a bank account that had been set up. My guess is that folks are contributing to that account, rather than the , because it is more secure and direct. Additionally, my guess is that the people who would see that (friends/family/community) are also equally strapped for cash. so $400 is a lot for that area. all IMO

I do hope that a law firm has stepped forward to support these boys, probono.

I'm pretty sure the State of NC is protecting the boys. Their pastor has said the children are in the custody of their grandmother and he asked for donations to help with their transportation costs, food, etc. AW admits he hasn't seen his kids in a year, his son hates him and dislikes his girlfriend. There is no way DCFS is going to place children in his care under those circumstances, imo.

It's where I live! Winston Salem, Greensboro and High Point (and the closely surrounding areas) = the Triad. Not to be confused with the Triangle! Which is Raleigh, Durham and Chapel Hill. (Also called the Research Triangle)

WFMY2 is our local channel which is why they didn't explain further I'm sure.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I'm from Kernersvile

KW has refused to let him see his children. So far as the older son hating his father and his girlfriend, one has to wonder how much of an influence KW had on him. If KW intentionally poisoned her children in regards to their father that will also be taken into consideration by DCFS.

Live ni idea how much AW would need and probably 400 is a hefty amount for the local area

BUT

All it would take is one thoughtful, caring, well off person. Wouldn’t they transfer money from their account to the relevant bank account. Don’t be so surprised , it’s happened before on more than one occasion. This case has gone worldwide don’t forget, not just USA.

Yes and the murder investigation is ongoing. I don't see any family attorney volunteering to spend hours trying to fight the state on who has custody of two little boys who have suffered the emotional trauma of the loss of their little sister. It would be a losing battle, imo.

Hey Everyone,

Please stay on topic. We have a Casey Anthony forum if you want to discuss.

Thank you

KW has refused to let him see his children. So far as the older son hating his father and his girlfriend, one has to wonder how much of an influence KW had on him. If KW intentionally poisoned her children in regards to their father that will also be taken into consideration by DCFS.

She absolutely may have alienated the children from their father. Doesn't matter now. It is the safety of the children that matters and they are with their grandmother and DCFS obviously is okay with that placement.

She absolutely may have alienated the children from their father. Doesn't matter now. It is the safety of the children that matters and they are with their grandmother and DCFS obviously is okay with that placement.

We only have the Pastor's word that they were with the grandmother in the first few days of the investigation. I don't think anyone knows where they are now, do they?

Yes, but I also think if the older son is saying he hates his father, was abused by EK, neglected by his mother, introduced to drugs, his sister was murdered, etc., the courts are going to be sensitive to this child. He has to be so confused! If the court just sent him to live with his father, with him hating him, warranted or not, that would be awful! The children's mental health must be paramount right now under these circumstances! For goodness sake! These are 5 and 10 year old little boys who have lived thru hell, with nobody protecting them or their little sister! What is in their best interest is all that matters for their custody situation. These boys deserve to have their rights! I hope a child advocate has been appointed on their behalf.

The pastor had no need to lie to the reporter but he also didn't offer a time frame.

The pastor had no need to lie to the reporter but he also didn't offer a time frame.

I didn't mean that the Pastor was lying in, I could have worded that better, sorry for any misunderstanding. I meant that the last time we heard where the children were, was early in the investigation.

I didn't mean that the Pastor was lying in, I could have worded that better, sorry for any misunderstanding. I meant that the last time we heard where the children were, was early in the investigation.

Yes and I doubt we hear any more because of their safety and privacy. Their father supposedly had a court hearing on Friday and the Judge may not have told him.

I'm pretty sure the State of NC is protecting the boys. Their pastor has said the children are in the custody of their grandmother and he asked for donations to help with their transportation costs, food, etc. AW admits he hasn't seen his kids in a year, his son hates him and dislikes his girlfriend. There is no way DCFS is going to place children in his care under those circumstances, imo.

The State of NC should have protected the kids before it came to this. This could have been prevented. JMO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The State of NC should have protected the kids before it came to this. This could have been prevented. JMO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes, this. There had been allegations of abuse, and the mother had told CPS that EK was not living in the home, when he most certainly was or moved back in shortly after. In the light that one of those children are now dead, I don't think that we can say that the bio father's fears were unfounded.

Well, the state of NC failed miserably in protecting Mariah, so I'm not very confident in them.

Don't forget - their mother hasn't been charged with any crime. They could very likely be returned to her as long as she isn't charged.

DCFS was also okay with the placement that resulted in Mariah's death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JR Rainwater