WM3 are guilty- Evidence.

I went to the Callahan site and read Jessie's "after conviction" confession(s). Honestly the conversation between him and DS is laughable. He still gets things wrong and it's clear he's using info learned during the trial to "confess".

I wonder if he thought confessing at that point would help him in some way? I can't figure out why he wanted to "confess" at that point anyway.

That's easy; he thought he could get a deal and maybe less jail time (or to see his girlfriend and daddy).

That's easy; he thought he could get a deal and maybe less jail time (or to see his girlfriend and daddy).

He thought he could get a deal and less jail time after he was already convicted and sentenced??

I'm curious about any connection between TH and anyone with power in the WMPD? There's been talk of his 'teflon' status and also of corruption in the WMPD. Just going on how the police should have investigated the crime from the beginning, it seems really strange that TH was never seriously considered.

He thought he could get a deal and less jail time after he was already convicted and sentenced??

Exactly. That's ridiculous. Clearly he was the only one who felt guilt and some remorse and wanted to clear his conscience. The other 2 psychopaths had no such notion.

I'm curious about any connection between TH and anyone with power in the WMPD? There's been talk of his 'teflon' status and also of corruption in the WMPD. Just going on how the police should have investigated the crime from the beginning, it seems really strange that TH was never seriously considered.

He was investigated and has been cleared. There's no real evidence linking him to the crime. If there was, the WM3 and their multi-million dollar celebrity driven machine would've uncovered it and broadcasted it all over the place. The WM3 committed this crime, end of story.

Someone could walk in the PD there and confess, with video evidence of themselves committing the crime, and they wouldn't re-open that case. They'll *never* admit their investigation wasn't thorough enough.

Someone could walk in the PD there and confess, with video evidence of themselves committing the crime, and they wouldn't re-open that case. They'll *never* admit their investigation wasn't thorough enough.

That's ridiculous. It would be all over the news. And if there were any evidence whatsoever pointing to anyone but the 3 convicted killers, the Hollywood machine behind Echols would have used it to clear their darlings. And nobody is going to walk in and confess. Misskelley already did that many, many times over, and the "real killers" were tried and convicted.

That's ridiculous. It would be all over the news. And if there were any evidence whatsoever pointing to anyone but the 3 convicted killers, the Hollywood machine behind Echols would have used it to clear their darlings. And nobody is going to walk in and confess. Misskelley already did that many, many times over, and the "real killers" were tried and convicted.

Yep...it would be all over the news, and West Memphis PD would still insist they didn't make a mistake.

Morgan and Holland confessed too and failed lie detector tests but we see how that turned out.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

Wrong. People lost interest after their release and the state refused to interview Michael Hobbs or follow up leads

And no Jessie&#8217;s confessions make no sense. <modsnip>

Wrong. People lost interest after their release and the state refused to interview Michael Hobbs or follow up leads

And no Jessie&#8217;s confessions make no sense. Anyone who believes them is an idiot who should do the world a favor and never have children

Have you read the confessions?

P.S. Jessie admitted to deliberately lying in the first confession.

Morgan and Holland confessed too and failed lie detector tests but we see how that turned out.

This is disingenuous to say. Only one (Morgan) obviously feigned his confession in exasperation once and was clearly being sarcastic.

And no Jessie&#8217;s confessions make no sense. Anyone who believes them is an idiot who should do the world a favor and never have children

"People lost interest"? Well, clearly that's not the case, at all.

I see you're continuing with the personal attacks. It's actually quite sad.

I think we both know this is not a real argument in favor of the WM3.

No, but it all happened the same way.

So you're saying that LAPD is in cahoots with the WMPD?

People need to understand something here: police departments interrogate people. They interrogate many people. They interrogate certain people for hours; even people who are innocent. This isn't news; it's pretty much their job, and it would be a complete disservice to the victims if they didn't try to find the answers. The difference here is, JM eventually confessed (not sarcastically, like Morgan), expanded on said confession, and confessed on numerous occasions to numerous people. If you want to say those confessions are bull zit, that's fine; but to say they're similar to the Morgan/Holland "confession," or that both police departments employed sinister motives is inaccurate; particularly in the LAPD's case. The LAPD employed police tactics that every single police department across the country employ. Police have to press suspects. They can't just go in with kid-gloves and ask politely to every single suspect they come across, "Hi sir, can you tell me if you committed this crime.....No? Okay, thank you sir, you're free to go...."

I have. It was inconsistent rubbish and the "admitting to lying" is a load of crap. Even after Jessie sat through his own trial he got details wrong (the victims were NOT raped, he said michael's face had more extensive injuries than they actually did.)

http://www.dpdlaw.com/JessiePostConvictionStatement.htm

Even things that mad him look guilty were wrong and in general that's not usually the case.

The reason people believe they're guilty is because it's comforting. The documentaries shined a light on the fact that all too often law enforcement CAN be corrupt, and that when they DO commit crimes like this it's with the approval of the townspeople. After all, the boys were just trailer park trash and it wasn't like their lives mattered. The documentaries highlighted this sociopathy and called attention to the fact that yes the people of west memphis were ignorant hillbillies (though the supporters don't come off as much better and in fact blundered into the same trap by focusing on Byers while Terry Hobbs was laughing his balls off in the background).

It exposed that Gary Gitchell was a corrupt bully, that John Fogelmen and Brent Davis were amoral psychopaths who would throw innocent people under a bus to advance their careers and that David Burnett was an incompetent idiot.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back