Three women go on Megyn Kelley show to discuss unwanted sexual issues by Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
The former beauty pageant contestant said, "He owned the pageant so he owned us." "He looked me over like I was a piece of meat."

Re: the pageant: http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/08/politics/trump-on-howard-stern/index.html

"Well, what you could also say is that, as the owner of the pageant, it's your obligation to do that," Trump said, before discussing how he got away with going backstage when the contestants were naked.

"Well, I'll tell you the funniest is that before a show, I'll go backstage and everyone's getting dressed, and everything else, and you know, no men are anywhere, and I'm allowed to go in because I'm the owner of the pageant and therefore I'm inspecting it," Trump said. "You know, I'm inspecting because I want to make sure that everything is good."

"You know, the dresses. 'Is everyone okay?' You know, they're standing there with no clothes. 'Is everybody okay?' And you see these incredible looking women, and so, I sort of get away with things like that. But no, I've been very good," he added.

In his own voice:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIvFHFboWEU

Woman: Donald Trump Groped Me and Called Me a ‘C*nt’

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-accusers-tell-megyn-kelly-lets-try-again-to-prove-hes-a-pervert

“We’re private citizens and for us to put ourselves out there to try to show America who this man is, and especially how he views women, and for them to say, ‘We don’t care,’ It hurt,” Holvey described to host Megyn Kelly. “And so, you know, now, it’s just like, all right, let’s try round two. The environment’s different. Let’s try again.”

snip

Leeds continued: “When his hands started going up my skirt... I managed to wiggle out and stand up, grab my purse, and I went to the back of the airplane. I stayed at the back of the airplane until we landed and everybody was off because I did not want to take the chance of running into him at all.”

Sen Kirsten Gillibrand joined several other Democratic senators and called on Trump to resign over sexual misconduct allegations, urged congress to investigate: CNN

He should be investigated. How much of this is enough?

Just in past couple of days another woman has come forward with allegations of sexual misconduct against Trump. Juliet Huddy, a former Fox News anchor, said Trump tried to forcibly kiss her after a lunch about 10 years ago. I guess he had his Tictacs handy.

Just in past couple of days another woman has come forward with allegations of sexual misconduct against Trump. Juliet Huddy, a former Fox News anchor, said Trump tried to forcibly kiss her after a lunch about 10 years ago. I guess he had his Tictacs handy.

Was he married to Melania or just getting married? I am confused

Samantha Holvey, one of the women interviewed by Megan Kelly today, was just on CNN recounting her experience in the Miss USA contest when Trump strolled backstage and barged into the dressing rooms. Holvey said it was the dirtiest she's ever felt in her life being inspected by Trump "like a piece of meat" just as Trump bragged that he did. Holvey said she's disgusted by women who voted for him.

AP: Trump said to be "infuriated" by Nikki Haley's comments made Sunday on a tour of talk shows. When asked about the many allegations against Trump, Haley said the women need to be heard.

She confirms the story. She went " Oh my God" when he went in for her lips. I guess he had Tictacs handy again.

“Re: @PageSix story: Yes, it’s true,” she wrote. “And though I’m offended by his comments on ‘other matters’ - as I said on @77WABCradio & @BillSchulz’s show yesterday - I was neither threatened nor offended in elevator. End of story. Now, plz let me get back to @TheCrownNetflix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23