IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #76

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a reminder that the Dr. Phil Show will be covering the Delphi murders tomorrow:

WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 13, 2017

Episode: The Indiana Train Track Murders; The Search for a Killer

"Teens Liberty German and Abigail Williams go hiking in the woods of their small hometown in Indiana and are brutally murdered; in their final moments, the best friends may have recorded images and audio of their killer."

Thanks for the reminder. IMHO, unfortunately I don't think we will hear what we all want to know.

True.

I won't respond to future posts re: Parabon.

Oh my gosh Sleuthin'n TX...I was startled to see the second sentence of your response to my post.

I by no means intended any snark in my question! I was genuinely needing clarification on that next to last sentence of your post. Sorry for any misunderstanding.

Just a reminder that the Dr. Phil Show will be covering the Delphi murders tomorrow:

WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 13, 2017

Episode: The Indiana Train Track Murders; The Search for a Killer

"Teens Liberty German and Abigail Williams go hiking in the woods of their small hometown in Indiana and are brutally murdered; in their final moments, the best friends may have recorded images and audio of their killer."

Thanks foxbluff, I quoted your post here:

*Crime-related TV shows to watch TODAY!*
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...rime-related-TV-shows-to-watch-TODAY!*/page28

Jmo there is no way the other guy would retire if this case was close to be solved. He as much as said so, if I remember correctly.

Thanks for the reminder. IMHO, unfortunately I don't think we will hear what we all want to know.

I wish Dr P could interrogate DN....he came real close to getting Mark Redwine to crumble imo....

(Again, if DN is BG)

Ty. Like you, I know that Dr. Phil isn't going to solve the case, but I am holding out hope that he will do a better presentation...a more in-depth study of the case...than Dr. Oz, imo, did. Personally, I thought Dr. Oz relied too heavily on Nancy Grace's opinions.

I would so love to see a local LE rep on tomorrow's show, but that's probably just wishful thinking on my part.

I wish Dr P could interrogate DN....he came real close to getting Mark Redwine to crumble imo....

(Again, if DN is BG)
In DN's letter he said he had been asked by 7 media outlets for interviews but he insists it would have to be live no edits. I can't see any msm taking him up on that, even if LE allowed it. Would LE allow a live interview with an inmate?

http://www.jconline.com/story/news/...his-abby-and-libby-moved-wednesday/944145001/

According to this link, LE will be on the show ( ISP's Doug Carter)

As the show has already been recorded I can't see that there will be any new info.

Sorry couldn't load the trailer - someone else may be able to.

Wow !! Ty Shire !!

From your link:

DELPHI, Ind. — A segment on Delphi's Abigail Williams and Liberty German, originally planned to air on Dr. Phil last Friday, has been rescheduled for Wednesday.

During the show, the popular talk show host will interview German's grandparents, Mike and Becky Patty, and Williams' mother, Anna Williams, as well as Indiana State Police Supt. Doug Carter, according to a promo posted to the Dr. Phil website

Wouldn't it be great if the show was delayed until Wednesday because some type of announcement is going to come tomorrow before the show. Just wishful thinking on my part.

After 10 months and after everything that has transpired in this case, it boggles my mind how anyone could possibly believe LE has anything of consequence to go on that would lead them to an arrest in this case. Kudos to all you Sleuths that keep this thread alive.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

In DN's letter he said he had been asked by 7 media outlets for interviews but he insists it would have to be live no edits. I can't see any msm taking him up on that, even if LE allowed it. Would LE allow a live interview with an inmate?
He is not an inmate, he is a detainee until he gets convicted and sentenced.

He is not an inmate, he is a detainee until he gets convicted and sentenced.

No, you are incorrect. The term "inmate" simply means an individual being held in an institution, which DN most certainly is.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Prisoners and Detainees

A prisoner is anyone who is deprived of personal liberty against his or her will following conviction of a crime. Although not afforded all the privileges of a free citizen, a prisoner is assured certain minimal rights by the U.S. Constitution and the moral standards of the community.

Detainees are individuals who are kept in jail even thought they have not yet been convicted of a crime. A majority of detainees are individuals who are unable to obtain sufficient funds to post bail and therefore cannot be released from jail pending trial on the criminal charges.

https://legaldictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Prisoners+and+Detainees

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member