Found Alive OH - A. C., 14, Barberton, 4 Dec 2017

A. continued to deny that LJ was the father. Her mother didn’t discover the truth until she found letters A. had written to LJ - she found them after A. went missing. She said A. had her convinced she’s was telling the truth. On the mother’s FB page she names who she believes is helping them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well who did mom think was the father? With her being homeschooled, how much free time did she have outside the house?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

The timeline is skewed. How can he be on the run with her for two months from Sept. to Thanksgiving, but be in jail in October? Somebody better start telling the damn truth. Did they arrest him, leave her alone to fend for herself in a motel until he got out? Unlikely.

Really wishing I could unsee that Twitter pic :( Wonder what the story is with the neck brace? I agree, unless (or until) someone else's involvement is known, not a lot more can be said. Only a few things I can think of that would require a midnight run-up, but I definitely wouldn't take my daughter to any of them. MOO

LJ arrested on Sept. 11, wanted since Sept. 8.
https://twitter.com/NorthRoyaltonPD/status/907230841201418241

The charges Sept. 8: Sept. 5 – A male reportedly obtained $674 worth of gift cards from a Royalton Road business by deceiving the clerk on duty. Video surveillance was able to show the suspect’s vehicle and the suspect, Louis Jakab III, who reportedly has a visible tattoo on his arm. A warrant was issued and a theft charged was filed against Jakab. He was arrested Sept. 8 in Fairview Park, reportedly with numerous gift, credit and debit cards in his possession. http://www.thepostnewspapers.com/no...cle_9917f330-cb08-50e5-96f7-82b082a9fa37.html

Wanted announcement, Oct. 13, for writing bad checks. ( LJ is in a neck brace...) https://patch.com/ohio/strongsville/8-wanted-strongsville

(adding to our collection of time line evidence...)

Really wishing I could unsee that Twitter pic :( Wonder what the story is with the neck brace? I agree, unless (or until) someone else's involvement is known, not a lot more can be said. Only a few things I can think of that would require a midnight run-up, but I definitely wouldn't take my daughter to any of them. MOO
Exactly.. Someone knocked on my door last night at eleven o'clock, and I just hid under the covers.. No one is doing anything at that hour that is anything good.

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk

Echoing your head spinning!
I would like confirmed timeline on what happened from the first week of September until this December.
I've found photos of A. with her father in Aug. and early Sept. So I've put her with her family up through Sept. 11 based on dates of photos. LJ was taken into custody Sept. 11. How long was he held?
LJ's warrants and arrests make it unlikely, IMO, that the family's timeline of him having her from Sept through Nov is very unlikely. Perhaps they mean Octob. 30 through Thanksgiving? Because he was in custody in Oct.

The timeline is skewed. How can he be on the run with her for two months from Sept. to Thanksgiving, but be in jail in October? Somebody better start telling the damn truth. Did they arrest him, leave her alone to fend for herself in a motel until he got out? Unlikely.

The document you are referring to that has the release date of Oct 30 was just his planned release date. Pretty sure he was sentenced to 9 months but only served 2 due to jail time credit. He was released from jail in Dec 2016 and that started his 3 yr probation period

attachment.php

Expired Stated Term

The expiration date of the prison term imposed by the sentencing judge reduced by jail time credit per ORC section 2967.19.1.

Attachments

• AnnalysJakabSentence1.PNG
    AnnalysJakabSentence1.PNG
    9.7 KB · Views: 432
Sounds to me like someone else did something to A. and LJ is a real convenient person to blame.

Is it positive she is pregnant ?
Are there medical records available ?
Sometimes (not saying it happened here) teens have lied about being pregnant to a bf or whomever-- to escape a situation they are having at home.
This case is just going everywhere.
:moo:

The document you are referring to that has the release date of Oct 30 was just his planned release date. Pretty sure he was sentenced to 9 months but only served 2 due to jail time credit. He was released from jail in Dec 2016 and that started his 3 yr probation period

attachment.php

Expired Stated Term

The expiration date of the prison term imposed by the sentencing judge reduced by jail time credit per ORC section 2967.19.1.

This is very interesting to me. I wish documents like this were clearer for regular non-court folks to understand. Because what I hear you saying is that the "actual release date" of Oct. 30 2017 is what was supposed to happen, and the "Expiration date" is what actually happened?

Sometimes (not saying it happened here) teens have lied about being pregnant to a bf or whomever-- to escape a situation they are having at home.

I was wondering about all of that too. Did anyone confirm test results?

If she went to a clinic to be tested, they would see that she was 14. And I think that would raise serious red flags and potential interviews by CPS, etc. Unless she was there with a 15 yr old boyfriend, I suppose.

If she is really on the spectrum, then I doubt that she would make up a lie about being pregnant. Typically, those on the spectrum are very literal and honest to the core, and are not manipulative like that.

But in reality, we do not know if she is autistic and pregnant, or just one of those or neither of those...

Hadn't considered that.
Hmm, interesting...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Excellent thinking.
Earlier I said that we can't really trust anything that mom has said, and mom is the one who said she is pregnant.
All we really know is that A. is gone.
And LJ is missing.
And LJ has a tremendous track record of making poor, violence-laden decisions.
And LJ is A.'s mom's cousin, so A.'s 1st cousin once removed (see here for explanation of cousins: http://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2017/12/13/one-year-old-snowboarding-cash-rowley-orig.cnn) (LJ's daughter would be A.'s second cousin)

This is very interesting to me. I wish documents like this were clearer for regular non-court folks to understand. Because what I hear you saying is that the "actual release date" of Oct. 30 2017 is what was supposed to happen, and the "Expiration date" is what actually happened?
It must be, because he had a warrant issued before the 30th. I would hope that the Medina courts would have known , if he was actually in jail, when the warrant was issued. I'm surprised there isn't a parole violation though.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

BBM So mom knew that LJ held AC for 2 months, raped her, impregnated her and agrees to meet him (WITH AC) to discuss someone who may be hurting AC??

http://people.com/crime/pregnant-ohio-teen-missing-adult-cousin-fugitive/

Yeah that makes absolutely zero sense. She already knew exactly what he was capable of doing considering he ran off with her daughter for two months. If she felt like she needed to meet with him for information, why would she take AC with her? Why not meet up with him alone? Or better yet... why not just say, "yeah I know who's hurting her, too --- I'm talking to him," then end the call, and get a freaking restraining order?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the girl probably went willingly, and will not make any attempts to get help. She's 14 and her brain hasn't fully developed. She probably bought into his BS when they were together for 2 months.

That being said, she's a minor and he's a full grown adult, a convicted killer, and a relative. This is wrong on so many levels it isn't funny.

The danger to her comes in if he decides she's collateral damage. He's a wanted man and he could decide his chances are better being on the run alone. He only took her so no tests could be done to prove he fathered her child. He'll go down on rape chargers for that as well as child molestation charges. He's facing a lot of time.

She needs to be found and rescued, even if she doesn't think she does.

This whole case has got hinky stuff written all over it. By just about everyone involved. Somebody needs to protect this child.

I'm getting a different kind of vibe (yet, equally dangerous). I don't think he did this because he was worried about going back to jail due to her pregnancy. He doesn't seem to care about going to jail, if his rap sheet is any indication. I think his twisted brain honestly believes that they are deep in love, but people keep trying to tear them apart. I think he planned all this out so that he could finally "be with her and start a family together", with nothing and no one standing in his way. The danger lies in the fact that what he's feeling is not love; it's obsession. And, the obsessed act in dangerous and impulsive ways when there's a threat of "losing" the object of that obsession.

(ETA: which is why all of his social media posts about "being ready to die for you" are beyond troubling to me.)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back