Found Alive OH - A. C., 14, Barberton, 4 Dec 2017

With the warrant for mom, can we now discuss her/sleuth her posts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Frankly I'm more worried about this child molester being found than concerned about her mom.

Yes, you can sleuth the mom now but please do not sleuth people connected to the mom. Mom is OK now.

Thanks,
Tricia

With the warrant for mom, can we now discuss her/sleuth her posts?

I've been sleuthing Mom since I started following this one... There's no way she's not involved in the past stuff too.

As soon as we learned about the midnight meet up I assumed drugs. Drugs or sex are pretty much the only things worth driving to meet someone for at midnight lol.

I’m new and have to ask... what does sleuthing Mom mean?

I’m new and have to ask... what does sleuthing Mom mean?

According to WS terms of service rules, since she is about to be arrested, she is no longer a victim and off-limits for sleuthing and posting about her. So we can now post information we have discovered, such as her Facebook page.

What a mess. I hope that this girl is found safe. I can't believe that this search isn't more urgent. Do we know when she was last seen by someone outside of the family?

JMO

Those were my thoughts exactly!

Thanks. I actually felt kind of bad for saying that and came back to delete it. Too late. Oh well. But her page is pretty much all about her prior to A. running off. Very juvenile. So I’m glad she will have to face some consequences for not protecting her daughter. :mad:

It must be, because he had a warrant issued before the 30th. I would hope that the Medina courts would have known , if he was actually in jail, when the warrant was issued. I'm surprised there isn't a parole violation though.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

There is a difference between parole and probation. The court is in charge of probation and the prison system is in charge of parole. I don't see anywhere on medina dockets where he was ever put on probation. He got jail time in two cases. The 2017 case he never got sentenced. A capias was issued when he didn't show up for the presence investigation and anothercapias issued when he didn't show up for sentencing. He was elible for post release control in one case. The prison system would have to file the parole violation.

AC's birthday is Sept. 19th, shown on the pic posted on mom's FB on 12-6. So, if LJ did have AC for 2 months returning her before Thanksgiving, it's possible they were involved when she was only 13. Not sure where I'm going with this, just thinking out loud. With her being homeschooled, I'm trying to see where the opportunity would've been to even begin a relationship. I understand it could've been online through Instagram, Snapchat, etc., but is it possible AC babysat for LJ or he lived with them for a time after his release? MOO

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...64757846.76908.100000502415825&type=3&theater

ETA: Comments also reference mom's phone being taken? Was this by LE or by LJ and AC when she was in Sheetz to delay her calling LE?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back