Found Alive OH - A. C., 14, Barberton, 4 Dec 2017

Right, according to her mother...who was arrested for lying to LE....so it is hard for me to accept everything she says at face value at this time..

Agreed, but she gave both doctor’s names and the OB’s name.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed, but she gave both doctor’s names and the OB’s name.

Where are you getting that info? I think I missed clicking on a link somewhere....can you steer me in the right direction? Thanks

Where are you getting that info? I think I missed clicking on a link somewhere....can you steer me in the right direction? Thanks

I’ll alert a mod to delete the comment unless I become a VI. My family contact now has a warrant for filing a false police report, so...she’s been difficult to get in touch with today.

This case has so many disturbing twists and turns. I hope people don’t focus so much on the mother that they forget a vulnerable 14 year old is missing and likely in danger.

RSBM

What the ...???
Oh my goodness. Wonder if that was written years ago... or is that how AC writes now ?
And the..."content" of that card.
Very odd.
MOO

If it is true that her daughter is on the spectrum, than that card does make sense to me.

My friend's son, is 15, and is high functioning autistic. One of the main things they like to do together, is color and draw, and make pictures,much like the note she wrote. She says it calms him down and they can sit and discuss important things, as they color a picture together. He even keeps many of them in binders and dates them.

So I wonder if maybe her daughter likes similar past times, and the note may have been posted, to try and stir memories and reach out to her?

At this point Mom is lucky that she hasn't been charged with worse - and that may come if she doesn't start telling the truth. There are more shoes to drop in this case.

I am wondering if the mother was acting out of desperation. She could not get AC to cooperate with police and get him arrested. So her only option was to allow AC to go away with him and hope he gets caught red handed. She drove home after the meet and filed the false police report to shield herself from being thought of as being complicit in handing AC over to him. In other words she set him up.

I am wondering if the mother was acting out of desperation. She could not get AC to cooperate with police and get him arrested. So her only option was to allow AC to go away with him and hope he gets caught red handed. She drove home after the meet and filed the false police report to shield herself from being thought of as being complicit in handing AC over to him. In other words she set him up.

Possibly a good theory, but why would the mom not call the cops when she saw her daughter leave with Lou at the time?
IMO, there's more to this story. And it's going to be even stranger and darker than we can hypothesize.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Going back to the question brought up before...
Was she really pregnant? Is it possible that AC was "told" she was "pregnant" and needed to behave a certain way?
Idk. There's so much confusion. And we are only maybe getting half truths, if that.

The truth is, where in the world is this child?

I’ll alert a mod to delete the comment unless I become a VI. My family contact now has a warrant for filing a false police report, so...she’s been difficult to get in touch with today.

What? Related to this case?

Possibly a good theory, but why would the mom not call the cops when she saw her daughter leave with Lou at the time?
IMO, there's more to this story. And it's going to be even stranger and darker than we can hypothesize.

All I know is that the comments made by the US marshal on Ashleigh Benfield''s CNN HLN report yesterday makes a lot more sense. Too bad the mom has to turn herself into LE today. https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjASegQIBRAB&usg=AOvVaw0OIfgo41A5PEybJTvxmxSa

Yes. The mother gave me the information for my flyer.

I hope you are in contact with a Mod to get Verified Insider status.

jmo

Oh hell fire.

I just saw this on Missing Pieces Network and came over here.

Marking my place while I catch up.

My hunch at this point (only a hunch, not a fact) is that mom allowed A. to go with the cousin-perp, and later realized that she herself could get in trouble for that, so she filed the false police report. After a few days, when A. wasn't found, it sunk into mom that her daughter really was missing and she came clean with the real gas-station story.

Still a big chunk of info missing, though, imo.

Speculation only. JustMyOpinion, subject to change as we learn more

Has it been established that mom volunteered the 2nd story or were they seen on surveillance outside the Sheetz first?

My hunch at this point (only a hunch, not a fact) is that mom allowed A. to go with the cousin-perp, and later realized that she herself could get in trouble for that, so she filed the false police report. After a few days, when A. wasn't found, it sunk into mom that her daughter really was missing and she came clean with the real gas-station story.

Still a big chunk of info missing, though, imo.

Speculation only. JustMyOpinion, subject to change as we learn more

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back