Found Alive OH - A. C., 14, Barberton, 4 Dec 2017

To be honest, we have no way to know if AC is even pregnant. It could be just another of the many false details that her mom has told the police.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was just about to mention the exact same thing. Autistic individuals, even those considered high functioning, usually have a hard time grasping most idioms and almost never use them to express themselves. In just one paragraph, she uses "ride or die", "throw it in my face", "[they are] cut off", "step off my tracks". It's very atypical autistic behavior.
Exactly. A lot of slang use.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Is trying to get verified? She/he hasn’t answered that question that I have seen.

There’s a reason I haven’t responded yet, but I am trying to work it out. Trust me, I wish I could say more. My tongue is bleeding from biting it!

This is weird. What do you all make of it?

Attachments

• AnnalysJakabFB1.PNG
    AnnalysJakabFB1.PNG
    94 KB · Views: 187
Exactly. A lot of slang use.

I thought I was reading one of LJ's posts for a sec. Everything AC is saying in that post looks just like the crap LJ has on his FB. I am almost certain that she has been groomed by him for awhile, and it was known about by the "Adult" in her life. The Mothers FB makes me ill w/ her wannabe teen acting self. Isn't AC her youngest child?

I was just about to mention the exact same thing. Autistic individuals, even those considered high functioning, usually have a hard time grasping most idioms and almost never use them to express themselves. In just one paragraph, she uses "ride or die", "throw it in my face", "[they are] cut off", "step off my tracks". It's very atypical autistic behavior.

Another thing I find interesting is that the mom says AC is autistic and needs her medication. Medication for what exactly? It could be a number of reasons, Anxiety, ADHD again another detail we don't have.

I thought I was reading one of LJ's posts for a sec. Everything AC is saying in that post looks just like the crap LJ has on his FB. I am almost certain that she has been groomed by him for awhile, and it was known about by the "Adult" in her life. The Mothers FB makes me ill w/ her wannabe teen acting self.

bbm
Looking at her FB for the first time last night....my first thought was that she appears to have some sort of mini me syndrome. Even a sort of MSbP.....one of the warning signs:
"A parent who seems to have an insatiable need for adulation or who makes self-serving efforts for public acknowledgment of their abilities." https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Factitious_disorder_imposed_on_another

I may be way off, but the dynamics in this household are just off the radar imo.

I thought I was reading one of LJ's posts for a sec. Everything AC is saying in that post looks just like the crap LJ has on his FB. I am almost certain that she has been groomed by him for awhile, and it was known about by the "Adult" in her life. The Mothers FB makes me ill w/ her wannabe teen acting self. Isn't AC her youngest child?
So do autistic ppl pick up other people's way of talking?

Sorry, I'm confused, Jakab is AC's Mom's cousin?

My god, all of the threads are blurring into one... I need to go back to bed.

My children are autistic but younger than 14. In our experience, yes they will pick up on phrases if they are used often around them but struggle to use said phrases correctly. They are just too literal to understand "correct" slang use.

I don't think useage of slang and phrases is strange for a high-functioning girl on the spectrum, especially with access to social media making it much easier to pick things up. Girls with aspergers (don't know if that fits her, but I'm speaking from my own experiences here) do feel the pressure to fit in and often strive to. And intellectually nothing is barring you from 'getting' idioms once you've heard them spoken enough times. I use them all the time with my family. It just might come on slower.

My children are autistic but younger than 14. In our experience, yes they will pick up on phrases if they are used often around them but struggle to use said phrases correctly. They are just too literal to understand "correct" slang use.

This video about women on the spectrum might give a little perspective on AC if she's indeed high functioning autistic. I found it really interesting and this woman's account definitely made me think about the case differently. Sorry it's a bit long:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wKb5TUX49U&t=620s

This video about women on the spectrum might give a little perspective on AC if she's indeed high functioning autistic. I found it really interesting and this woman's account definitely made me think about the case differently. Sorry it's a bit long:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wKb5TUX49U&t=620s

One of my children is female so yes, we hear it all the time. "She's not autistic, she's so normal!" It's frustrating. Yes, females on the spectrum are more social and present differently than males (and the males are what are commonly understood). She still has problems grasping slang and alliterations though enough to use them in her own sentences. But that's just her and our experience which is why I was careful to say "in our experience." All ASD children just like any children are different. And who knows how she'll be at 14 with language skills.

I just read through this case and have a few thoughts (all JMO):

1. It is really irresponsible of the media and the police to have named AC so early on and then also state she is pregnant by her mother's cousin (which indicates sexual misconduct with a minor). The public really doesn't need those details.

2. Going by her social media, Aspergers is the only possibility of autism in AC and I do believe she has learned behaviors from her mother who has never provided enough structure or mothering (being a friend or dependent puts tremendous pressure on a child to grow up)

3. I agree with others here that mom and J were in a relationship - whatever that relationship was is up in the air but that is the proximity that brought J together with AC in the first place unless there is a 3rd party we aren't hearing about. This can also potentially explain mom's actions.

I hope AC is found and ends up with someone that can care for her properly. I'm certain J knows he is going back to prison eventually and hope he isn't planning on a hail of bullets or high speed car chase.

Any possibility that A. was living with Jakab's Mom or staying there and that gave him access to her?

There was a post by A.'s Mom that made me wonder. She said something about loving all her girls, but something about that gave me the vibe that maybe one or more didn't feel loved, and she was trying to overcompensate. Of course that's just my feel on it, and by no means the facts.

It's possible because my sister said that when my Mom died "she loved all her kids"....that I'm touchy about that and it's clouding my perception.

AC posted on Instagram on 9/26/17 that her awesome cousin (LJ) was taking her to Cedar Point and 3 weeks later the family was asking her to come back home. I think it's very possible that she was staying with LJ's family. Seems to be a lot going on between August - Sept. in her own home. MOO

Any possibility that A. was living with Jakab's Mom or staying there and that gave him access to her?

There was a post by A.'s Mom that made me wonder. She said something about loving all her girls, but something about that gave me the vibe that maybe one or more didn't feel loved, and she was trying to overcompensate. Of course that's just my feel on it, and by no means the facts.

It's possible because my sister said that when my Mom died "she loved all her kids"....that I'm touchy about that and it's clouding my perception.

BBM

A. was posting on FB three years ago when she was 11. This is JMO, but allowing a child that young on SM (against FB rules AFAIK) is not looking out for your child. It’s basically leaving your front door unlocked so anyone can walk in and hurt your daughter. Think how long LJ had to groom her if they were interacting on FB during the past few years. :eek:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...64757846.76908.100000502415825&type=3&theater

AC also included some details about herself in FB About, then Details About A.

On AC FB, look at December 11, 2016..she talks about getting a gig with a modeling agency and making it to "The Big Apple".
ETA- I know that is a year ago now, but he could have played off of that and promised to make it happen someday.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Witchee
Back