Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #15 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep ..........poor Karen :facepalm: At least one is now in :jail:

spare me perfection. . that's how you wind up dead and decomposing up in the forest, having died horribly, laying there for months and months..

Then the neck of these two brothers to say it was someone else. While being in the vicinity of Karens body more than once.

Has VR struck a deal?

I am hearing Borce has been "welcomed" Can't link. It's in The Age. Anyone?

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/a...d-on-first-day-in-prison-20171215-h05bda.html

[h=1]Accused murderer Borce Ristevski bashed on first day in prison[/h]

"Multiple sources confirmed the 53-year-old was assaulted while he was in the yard of the Melbourne Assessment Prison yesterday.
It is understood the bashing was not severe, and was described as a "welcome" by one source.

It is understood Mr Ristevski was housed in a protection unit in the prison. But all inmates are given time in the yard, and this can leave them vulnerable."

What a shame.

"Multiple sources confirmed the 53-year-old was assaulted while he was in the yard of the Melbourne Assessment Prison yesterday.
It is understood the bashing was not severe, and was described as a "welcome" by one source.

It is understood Mr Ristevski was housed in a protection unit in the prison. But all inmates are given time in the yard, and this can leave them vulnerable."

What a shame.

Probably a lot more of that to come too .............

He has a long road ahead this fella, Karma has caught up with him now.

Lets see if the legal system can do its job.

He has a long road ahead this fella, Karma has caught up with him now.

Lets see if the legal system can do its job.

Until then, it sounds as though the fellow inmates will do their own job.

Maybe he will get housed with all the creepy pedos soon. That should be a nice treat for him.

The joys of prison. The rewards of murder.

for the life of me, I cannot nail this down... .

but did Sarah say she had seen her mother leave the house for the head clearing walk? or did she just see her that morning?

or not see her at all?

but did Sarah say she had seen her mother leave the house for the head clearing walk? or did she just see her that morning?

or not see her at all?

I am not sure that any of that has ever been established.

or not see her at all?

I don't recall her saying that she saw her mother at all. (soso ... do you have a link that says otherwise?)

I thought Sarah just regurgitated the things that murderous Borce said.

Though she did say that her mother would never miss work. I saw that in a recently reposted video in MSM, since the arrest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutalicy