Found Alive OH - A. C., 14, Barberton, 4 Dec 2017

Wow!

I am wondering if the vehicle they have has some sort of tracking device or they are using their phones and they are being pinged, which is why LE is not begging for public assistance at this time and seem to have an idea where they are heading??

IMO this is probably the case. I bet they're pinging the phones and stuff but are waiting it out for a safe time. This is some really ####ed up Romeo and Juliet fantasy that LJ is having, and I am deeply afraid for AC now.

WHY DO THE POSTERS KEEP CHANGING BY ADDING NEW INFORMATION

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Because Mom's story keeps changing and she's giving up a little more information at a time? JMO

It really concerns me that this case has not garnered more attention. I've not seen anything here on our local news and LE believe they have left Ohio. From Strongsville to Youngstown, one could make a case that they were indeed headed to New York. But LJ appears to have family from FL to CA, not to mention any other acquaintances. If this were someone other than mom's cousin (and she hadn't protected him), I feel there would be so much more attention. Another poster mentioned the similarities to the Tad Cummins case. He was all over the news and didn't present near the danger that LJ does. MOO

That's a really good point about the coverage difference in comparison to the Tad Cummins case. Yet, TC had never been charged with a crime before that IIRC... much less the hundred or so that LJ seems to have already committed in his lifetime.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It looks like he replied to a comment on his FB page just 5 hours ago.The comment and his reply are listed under a post dated December 1st (the one about fake people being blessed):

"You apparently do not know me at all because if you did you wouldn't be making retarded [expletive] comments but I'll say this one time and one time only I am ready to die to protect the things that I love. So if you fake want to be gangster [expletive] are ready to die for your beliefs please commence to talking [expletive] and shoot on sight! Things are not always what they seem but far be it for me to explain myself any thing that I consider beneath me. I'd suggest you find a [expletive] Hobby because I'm so far out of your [expletive] leave you can't even see this high I'm sure you probably have a nice life with a lot to lose think about that the next time you run your [expletive] mouth to a real gangster!"

https://www.facebook.com/lou.jakab/posts/1697527580311080

This is actually somewhat good news because LE should be able to track them down fairly quickly if they've been monitoring his online activity. A warrant demanding information about location activity should be served to FB rather quickly. This information should reveal LJ's location at the time he replied, at the very least.

He clearly couldn't control himself long enough to stay off social media, but I wonder why be responded to that particular comment but nothing else.

Why does the poster posted on here have a narrative as if supplied by Mom rather than law enforcement? I don't know why there is a backstory in the poster that has been posted.

As someone who spent a whole lot of time advocating and creating flyers like these, changing the information and re-doing flyers over and over again in time we could use on other cases, is not something we seek out and hope to do. The change of information comes from things like parents telling false stories. Like in this case. Not at all the orgs fault. They will change them if it needed/it benefits the misper.

Good catch! No surprise he couldn't control himself from spouting off. I don't see any connections other than than the previous commenters had mentioned his family (mother & sister). They must have hit a sore spot. As you noted, hopefully LE can move quickly now that he is showing himself. MOO

It looks like he replied to a comment on his FB page just 5 hours ago.The comment and his reply are listed under a post dated December 1st (the one about fake people being blessed):

"You apparently do not know me at all because if you did you wouldn't be making retarded [expletive] comments but I'll say this one time and one time only I am ready to die to protect the things that I love. So if you fake want to be gangster [expletive] are ready to die for your beliefs please commence to talking [expletive] and shoot on sight! Things are not always what they seem but far be it for me to explain myself any thing that I consider beneath me. I'd suggest you find a [expletive] Hobby because I'm so far out of your [expletive] leave you can't even see this high I'm sure you probably have a nice life with a lot to lose think about that the next time you run your [expletive] mouth to a real gangster!"

This is actually somewhat good news because LE should be able to track them down fairly quickly if they've been monitoring his online activity. A warrant demanding information about location activity should be served to FB rather quickly. This information should reveal LJ's location at the time he replied, at the very least.

He clearly couldn't control himself long enough to stay off social media, but I wonder why be responded to that particular comment but nothing else.

I think he is using his Love Conquers All fantasy as an internal mechanism to hide from his own shame as well as a stalling tactic while he figures out what to do with the evidence in his passenger seat. They need to recover her asap.

Wow!

I am wondering if the vehicle they have has some sort of tracking device or they are using their phones and they are being pinged, which is why LE is not begging for public assistance at this time and seem to have an idea where they are heading??

It’s a 2017 Audi, if I remember right, but I do not recall what model. [ETA: it’s an Audi A3]

Found this from an earlier date:

http://www.automotive-fleet.com/cha...-suite-adds-safety-and-tracking-services.aspx

Audi has selected SiriusXM to power the next generation of its connectivity suite, which will add new safety and vehicle tracking services.
The 2017 Audi Q7 will be the first vehicle to include the upgraded Audi Connect suite when it goes on sale in early 2016. It will also be available on vehicles with the Audi Connect second generation system, including the 2017 A4, according to a release.

The vehicle owner can also use the updated Audi Connect system to contact SiriusXM if their vehicle is stolen to report and track the vehicle while they file a police report.

It’s a 2017 Audi, if I remember right, but I do not recall what model. Found this from an earlier date:

http://www.automotive-fleet.com/cha...-suite-adds-safety-and-tracking-services.aspx

Audi has selected SiriusXM to power the next generation of its connectivity suite, which will add new safety and vehicle tracking services.
The 2017 Audi Q7 will be the first vehicle to include the upgraded Audi Connect suite when it goes on sale in early 2016. It will also be available on vehicles with the Audi Connect second generation system, including the 2017 A4, according to a release.

The vehicle owner can also use the updated Audi Connect system to contact SiriusXM if their vehicle is stolen to report and track the vehicle while they file a police report.

It is an Audi A3.

He is holed up somewhere now. I think. But someone posted athat LE can track his IP. Dumb move. Let us hope that he doesn'the know what an IP is.

Heard on 98.1 (local radio in northeast ohio) that AC was now last seen in a Strongsville home??!? How many times are we going to get a new story!!

Ugh, I'm back. Can't stay away from this one as hard as I try :gaah:

With this Route 80 info, here is a potential timeline for them:

1) AC and HC leave their house in Barberton - 11:30 pm 12/3
2) AC and LJ leave Strongsville Sheetz - 12am 12/4
3) AC and LJ do photoshoot in Lakewood/Cleveland - morning of 12/4 (***NOTE: this is just a possibility, there is no confirmation a photoshoot actually happened***)
4) AC and LJ in department store in Youngstown and head south/east assumedly onto highway - 12/4 around noon

Given this information, there is good reason to believe they are outside of OH and could have left the country at this point. Since the endangered alert was only statewide, the likelihood of LJ dumping the car somewhere outside of OH is pretty high, and IMO they're in a different vehicle entirely with different plates. With the sheer amount of warrants LJ has, he's likely to have some criminal buddies that could have been able to assist him. IMO they're either still hiding out in OH or PA, went to NYC, or crossed the border into Canada/are somewhere in New England near the border.

Does anyone else know of other easy spots to cross the border into Canada besides those in Vermont? I know that the Peace Bridge in upstate NY is probably being more heavily watched with Logan Mott being caught there.

I'm not positive how much it matters, but I thought I'd mention something about RT 80--this specific part of RT 80 in Strongsville (I live in the area) is a busy 4 lane "highway" with a lot of stop lights (thought I'm sure less busy at midnight). Even when RT 80 would provide me a straight shot to my next destination I never would take it to get anywhere because it would add to my drive time considerably. From Strongsville-Lakewood I would personally take RT 71 up to Cleveland.

Heard on 98.1 (local radio in northeast ohio) that AC was now last seen in a Strongsville home??!? How many times are we going to get a new story!!

There was an early report that she was last seen on Norwood Ave, Barberton that is the street of her home.

ETA see first thread. Since updated to Strongville.
I would like to know if AC was seen there by anyone or on the surveillance video, or is it just relying on the mom's testimony that AC was with her but still outside in the car.

There was an early report that she was last seen on Norwood Ave, Barberton that is the street of her home.

That would be four different "last seen" locations (on the side of a highway, at the Sheetz, Barberton home, and a Strongsville home (I'm assuming that would be LJ's home?) which is so frustrating...I'm hoping the IP address on LJ's facebook comments finds this poor girl since the story seems so difficult to untangle. :(

I think he will die suicide by cop.

AC also included some details about herself in FB About, then Details About A.

Not sure if dad is open for sleuthing but his name is listed there and has an FB. All I can say is what a crew she was dealing with SMH.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea
Back