Found Alive OH - A. C., 14, Barberton, 4 Dec 2017

https://www.wkyc.com/article/news/l...ested-for-lying-on-police-report/95-499507876

"Helenea Clay, whose daughter A. C. is still missing, was taken into custody Wednesday night in Barberton and is currently in the Summit County Jail."

and mugshot here

www.cleveland19.com/story/37070479/...ummit-county-girl-arrested-teen-still-missing

WHY do I feel like she is not cooperating or something? I really dont think they would have arrested her if she was being helpful even if she didnt tell the truth the first time....jmo

He wrote that 17hrs ago and the Marshalls didn't know about it? I pray someone in LE that is investigating saw it immediately and acted.

There are many on the case and not all know what the other is doing.

YES! Ac's GRANDMOTHER has a SISTER who is the PARENT of LJ! boom!

Wonder how this silver Cadillac came up. Stolen? if so from where?

[FONT=&quot]"Investigators said A. and Jakab could be in a silver 2005 Cadillac STS, possible plate of HAA8369"

[/FONT]http://www.cleveland19.com/story/37070479/mother-of-missing-pregnant-summit-county-girl-arrested-teen-still-missing

Wonder how this silver Cadillac came up. Stolen? if so from where?

[FONT=&amp]"Investigators said A. and Jakab could be in a silver 2005 Cadillac STS, possible plate of HAA8369"

[/FONT]http://www.cleveland19.com/story/37070479/mother-of-missing-pregnant-summit-county-girl-arrested-teen-still-missing

I think this is the actual car that LJ owns, as opposed to the Audi he stole.

I think this is the actual car that LJ owns, as opposed to the Audi he stole.

We only know the plates on the Audi are stolen, right?

The "fact" that they are in a stolen Audi is from the Mom.

I just don't understand how he could take a car for a test drive and drive it around for 2 months without LE catching him on that? In his own home town?

I mean, I don't doubt the car is stolen, we just have not been told that from LE. We actually have not been told anything from LE, have we? All the posters are from third parties and were fed info from the mom, not LE.

No jokes here. I mentioned AC's name and the woman on the phone for the Northern Ohio Violent Fugitive Task Force was like "who's the fugitive again" and had to pause to look up LJ
My guess is she was just a receptionist/call-taker, and would be fwding the information on to the detectives in charge of the case.

We only know the plates on the Audi are stolen, right?

The "fact" that they are in a stolen Audi is from the Mom.

I just don't understand how he could take a car for a test drive and drive it around for 2 months without LE catching him on that? In his own home town?

I mean, I don't doubt the car is stolen, we just have not been told that from LE. We actually have not been told anything from LE, have we? All the posters are from third parties and were fed info from the mom, not LE.

I worked with a girl who was a huge loser and rented a car and never returned it, it was reported stolen and she sat next to me for at least 6 months driving it. Dont know why no one came and got her for it!! it happens.

I just called this in. It appears US Marshals were not aware of it.

Damn... well, thank you for doing that! I probably should have thought to call it in last night when I first saw it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I spent some time reading through here last night and I did spot something saying that they ran off and no one listened to her before so thats why she "twisted" the truth this time with the original story- meaning, if that is true, she did TELL police and she feels they blew her off the first time they ran off together. jmo

Yes, I saw that earlier. If LE is following protocol, they take a runaway 13-14 year old very seriously. There was nothing on the mom’s FB page in August about AC running away with LJ. If LE wasn’t taking her seriously, she would have posted a rant, the way she did a few years ago about AC’s school and bullying. I rather suspect that Mom is again “twisting” the truth to avoid blame...in other words, flat out lying about LE. But even before she lied this time, she gave LJ and AC a two hour head start before reporting it. She could have gone into the gas station and called 911 immediately and LE would have been there, and possibly found them before they got far, according to the marshal. If she cares about her daughter!s safety she would have. She’s covering herself and is full of it IMO.

I just called this in. It appears US Marshals were not aware of it.

Thank you. Good job. I’ve learned never to assume LE is watching SM. They don’t have the manpower to do that. I can’t count the number of times I’ve emailed the detective in charge of my signature case, Stephanie Warner, to report what I’ve noticed on SM. Sometimes he’s already aware and sometimes not. I’d rather be thought a pest or a fool than not pass on info that could help LE.

I think he is the cousin of AC's Mom. Not AC.

LJ is Mom HC’s first cousin...the son of HC’s aunt. He and HC share grandparents. So LJ is AC’s first cousin one generation removed. His little girl is AC’s second cousin and will be both a half sibling (if he is the father) and a second cousin one generation removed to AC’s baby. Clear as mud? I had to google cousinhood to make sure I got this straight...I think. :scared:

Thank you. Good job. I’ve learned never to assume LE is watching SM. They don’t have the manpower to do that. I can’t count the number of times I’ve emailed the detective in charge of my signature case, Stephanie Warner, to report what I’ve noticed on SM. Sometimes he’s already aware and sometimes not. I’d rather be thought a pest or a fool than not pass on info that could help LE.

I feel so terrible for not calling it in! It was 2 am, way past my bed time, and I just happened to see it while browsing thru his FB posts as I laid in bed. My brain wasn't operating at full capacity but that's no excuse. This is a tough lesson for me to learn, but I know I won't make any assumptions like this in the future.

I'm so sorry I dropped the ball on this, you guys. [emoji30]

I feel so terrible for not calling it in! It was 2 am, way past my bed time, and I just happened to see it while browsing thru his FB posts as I laid in bed. My brain wasn't operating at full capacity but that's no excuse. This is a tough lesson for me to learn, but I know I won't make any assumptions like this in the future.

I'm so sorry I dropped the ball on this, you guys. [emoji30]

Don't blame yourself..

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk

I read this entire thread last night. What a convoluted mess of twists, turns, and lies that I am sure we are not aware of. I can't recall a case that has been so twisted involving such a young child.

What happened to the recall of mom's warrant so she wasn't arrested? I read this last night and now am reading she has been arrested.

I read this entire thread last night. What a convoluted mess of twists, turns, and lies that I am sure we are not aware of. I can't recall a case that has been so twisted involving such a young child.

What happened to the recall of mom's warrant so she wasn't arrested? I read this last night and now am reading she has been arrested.

Tanya Tripp's case is pretty close to being as convoluted and we see why her mom told so many lies.

HC turned herself in yesterday. She is in jail.

Now that it's been reported that HC is not telling the truth about everything and was arrested for lying, I really wonder if AC's pregnancy isn't just a fabrication? I don't see anything mentioned on SM about a pregnancy until AFTER AC went "missing".

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dallasstar1968
Back