IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #77

Status
Not open for further replies.
Curious. Why do you believe this was a professional hit?

The answer is in my post. You just have to find it. Not being cryptic. The info is out there and it all adds up perfectly.

BG's sole reason for being on that trail was to murder those two girls. He wasn't a predator and it wasn't a chance encounter. LE intimated as much very early on. It was someone who knew they were going to be there.

I'm leaving it at that.

I edited my first post. I was wrong... the attorney didn't ask for a gag order; he asked that court records be sealed.

I'm not sure how much of a difference there is. Sorry, can't answer your questions.

DN's attorney or the prosecution? moo and tia

Hi Websleuth Friends,

In the Santa Barbara area. The fire blew up today due to strong winds. Santa Barbara has been evacuated. Please keep Santa Barbara in your prayers. We are safe, but have our bags packed. I'm glad I have this website to keep my mind off the fire. Thank you!
Oh no. Stay safe Daae.

Hi Websleuth Friends,

In the Santa Barbara area. The fire blew up today due to strong winds. Santa Barbara has been evacuated. Please keep Santa Barbara in your prayers. We are safe, but have our bags packed. I'm glad I have this website to keep my mind off the fire. Thank you!
Will do. So sorry.

Why would it be edited out? Strange.

Not sure if it was intentional, maybe just shorting the clips. There are other places where they did the same.

Please don't anyone ask me for examples, I don't have access to the original to compare, but I did notice the differences.

moo

Hi Websleuth Friends,

I'm so sorry. Worried for all the people and animals in harms way. I've been reading the California fire thread since it started...absolutely heartbreaking.

As Daey said, a gag order was placed on DN case on Dec 5 in CO. Why?
could it be new CCO Prosecutor will file charges in January?
Seems it would make sense now he is in jail till at least 4 Jan. He won't be back to In before Ives leaves now. If he takes his plea deal in Co will he come back to In then for the warrant and to serve any sentence imposed in Co? How does that work?

The answer is in my post. You just have to find it. Not being cryptic. The info is out there and it all adds up perfectly.

BG's sole reason for being on that trail was to murder those two girls. He wasn't a predator and it wasn't a chance encounter. LE intimated as much very early on. It was someone who knew they were going to be there.

I'm leaving it at that.

It does not add up perfectly. Nothing does in this case. Also you are incorrect .LE did remark they found her phone in close proximity to their bodies. That info was in the very long press conference interview given this summer by Holeman.

ETA link

https://youtu.be/jw294vlgSm4

I'm leaving it at that.
Scary!! I just made long post and lost it. I prefer it being DN since he is a stranger. Otherwise, what a horrible thought!

Seems it would make sense now he is in jail till at least 4 Jan. He won't be back to In before Ives leaves now. If he takes his plea deal in Co will he come back to In then for the warrant and to serve any sentence imposed in Co? How does that work?
All good questions.

I'm leaving it at that.
In, done, out quick. So were the girls threatened by someone or is it your opinion this was just a sick payback?

If it was about drugs, LE must know their own backyard and they know who did this. Why so long filing charges??

Thanks.

IMO it makes her that much more of a hero by not drawing any suspicion from whoever did this that there was anything incriminating on the phone.This was no doubt a pro who was outwitted by his victim. A pro takes nothing with him...no reason to. Just make sure the phone's off so it can't be used as a beacon. That appears to be all he did.

JMO...can't speculate further, and really don't want or need to.
Just turning off a phone doesn't do it anyway. But phone was recovered - see Holeman interview in media thread. So it was no pro or he would have got phones from them before anything else imo.

Just turning off a phone doesn't do it anyway. But phone was recovered - see Holeman interview in media thread. So it was no pro or he would have got phones from them before anything else imo.

Confused by this. A phone that is powered down is a hunk of plastic and metal. It can't be pinged.

DN isn't the guy. This was a professional. The more you look around at the facts, the clearer it becomes.

In, done, out quick.

The only question I have...and I'm wondering if it was ever discussed here...was it proven that they actually recovered the phone? Any pictures and videos I take on my phone are instantly sent to a cloud backup. They may have gleaned all the evidence from a cloud. The fact that phone evidence exists (which would suggest an amateur), coupled with the fact that the phone did go offline around the time of the crime (no doubt intentionally) does not add up.

This was a pro. It'll be a tough nut to crack.

Hi Yougotta,

Recovery of Libby’s phone near the girls was in Officer Holman’s August interview which can be found in the media thread.

2nd Edit: I didn’t see BoggLed’s and Shire’s replies when I posted this.
I already have the Holman interview on my list to review before I repost the “Just the Facts” post. Probably will get to it tomorrow.

Hi Websleuth Friends,

Stay safe, Daae!

Hi Websleuth Friends,

Please stay safe and keep us updated how you are. Praying for everyone affected and all the animals too.

It seems the "shoe" question was edited out. I am confident I heard it on the original and one of our fellow posters has it on VCR and listened to verify.

I'd like to know why they asked about shoes...I don't like the answers my brain produces.

moo

Hey Jax,

i looked again and they don't offer any information about an exact time. It is only stated that a witness saw him leaving the trail.

Yes, because by the way she said it went, there was no delay between her telling them the color of the shoes, and them then saying they found them. I guess while one person was asking her, another person could have found the girls very close by. Just one more piece that we just don’t know.

Yes, the shoe colour was just part of Kelsi's account of finding the bodies although she wasn't asked to visually identity them. When she talked about this discovery and how it came about, a searcher calling down to her, she was still so genuinely shattered that I doubt there was even one viewer who didn't share her emotional distress.

Stay safe!! So horrible, all those fires still going! Worse than tornadoes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NSFamilyLaw