Found Alive OH - A. C., 14, Barberton, 4 Dec 2017

Call me stupid then! lol Just explaining my experiences . I don't think AC is in direct harm, I was a 14 year old that ran away from home many of times and hung out with a lot of unsavory people. I could tell so many stories, including a guy that took me on a 100 + mile an hour motorcycle chase with the police, he killed himself. People need to stop commenting on his page, they're just making the situation worse.

People should just stay off all of that family's SM at this point. I've seen people not connected to the case commenting on SC and VC's photos and that's a bit too much seeing as they're minors/victims too.

The cops have to be seeing all this weirdness by AC's Mom...like groups she is part of...:deal:

But she's a 14 year old child with a noncustodial adult man! If this is a sexual relationship (or even if it's not), how can she NOT be in direct harm?
You took my comment way out of context. As far as we know, she left with him consensually, hense the fact there is no amber alert, her mom even lied about the events. NONE of us know if she actually had a sexual relationship with him, because we can only go by rumors.

Call me stupid then! lol Just explaining my experiences . I don't think AC is in direct harm, I was a 14 year old that ran away from home many of times and hung out with a lot of unsavory people. I could tell so many stories, including a guy that took me on a 100 + mile an hour motorcycle chase with the police, he killed himself. People need to stop commenting on his page, they're just making the situation worse.
Are you saying that you were not in direct harm during that situation?? Just because you survived this and other situations doesn't mean you weren't in jeopardy. I think AC is absolutely in harm's way, traveling with a convicted and wanted felon.

She is in direct harm if she is pregnant and not getting any medical care. She just had some heart issues that were corrected with surgery, [allegedly] and she is usually on meds for autism. So she should not be going through this pregnancy without close medical supervision.

You took my comment way out of context. As far as we know, she left with him consensually, hense the fact there is no amber alert, her mom even lied about the events. NONE of us know if she actually had a sexual relationship with him, because we can only go by rumors.

Why all the pregnancy take then?

She is in direct harm if she is pregnant and not getting any medical care. She just had some heart issues that were corrected with surgery, [allegedly] and she is usually on meds for autism. So she should not be going through this pregnancy without close medical supervision.
Did someone specified which meds is she taken and for what? Because you don't need meds for autism. You need them for other things you may have related to autism, like adhd, anxiety etc. That is another vague statement from mom i guess jmo.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

HC sure was busy posting selfies on Nov. 30..This "all about me" vibe I'm getting from her has my hinky meter off the charts! And I am not even going to mention AC's Dad, this whole thing is just messed up.

She can't consent.

Although I am happy you are now safe and healthy there is no way that could be accepted as a norm, in this case or any. Only why it is not acceptable.
She is in danger IMO.

Kids dont need to use the school's computers- they have cell phones and ipads, etc/

Funny that Tad Cummins and MCET used the school computers to communicate, I would love to see those draft emails.But they likely will not see the light of day being sealed by a court. AC seemed to have multiple SM accounts and ways to communicate and seems that there wasn't Internet filtering happening with mom maybe skyping with friends.

Can I ask two questions -one about this case and one about the location in particular- please?

- Is Barberton an area with a higher than average crime rate or is this just a tragic coincidence? For what I can see on the forum there are cases in this specific place dating back to 1982, including a home invasion which resulted on two teenagers being shot to death, an abduction, another killing and a young woman who is still missing.

- Regarding AC's mother, is she facing charges for her lack of parenting -to call it something subtle-? I was shocked to read a couple of months ago AC had already been found with this individual in a hotel room. Why didn't Social Services got involved at that stage and why was not custody of this child removed right then? This abduction could have been avoided. I agree with those who have commented she is at risk of serious harm.

Boom! *mindblown*

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

AC identifies AC (different first name) on her FB details as her father, unless we are really our of bounds. (He's her father and the father?)
Which harkens back to one of my earlier posts.

Can I ask two questions -one about this case and one about the location in particular- please?

- Is Barberton an area with a higher than average crime rate or is this just a tragic coincidence? For what I can see on the forum there are cases in this specific place dating back to 1982, including a home invasion which resulted on two teenagers being shot to death, an abduction, another killing and a young woman who is still missing.

- Regarding AC's mother, is she facing charges for her lack of parenting -to call it something subtle-? I was shocked to read a couple of months ago AC had already been found with this individual in a hotel room. Why didn't Social Services got involved at that stage and why was not custody of this child removed right then? This abduction could have been avoided. I agree with those who have commented she is at risk of serious harm.

The "last seen" according to report was mom at a Sheetz in Strongsville. I have not seen any confirmed last (rmom reports which are inaccurate she gave a false report and was arrested). IMO no one knows the exact circumstances of AC leaving except 3 people. (HC, AC and LJ).

Morning brain isn't my friend either. :) Also, didn't mean to be the language police, but I wanted to mention it because the driving experience on a route vs interstate is different, which may make a difference in how people's brains here work with trying to reason where they could have headed. (Am I even making sense now? I have evening brain at the moment ;) ).

It took me TWO FULL DAYS (ugh!) to realize I was thinking of RT 82, NOT I-80. So ignore everything I said, because I'm the worst. :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back