AK - Track Palin arrested for 4th degree domestic assault

https://www.yahoo.com/politics/veterans-assail-sarah-palin-for-1348174729601078.html
I'm sorry but if anyone knows about PTSD it's me. You still don't beat on women. How dare she, WTF does she know about it? Excuse my acronym French. Lets all make some political agenda about this. The rest of this is (censored), but I really would like to say what I think... It's so sad these ignoramuses get to expound on their ignorance, but we're bound by civility. Trump it all to he!! Will I get snipped again?

https://www.yahoo.com/politics/veterans-assail-sarah-palin-for-1348174729601078.html
I'm sorry but if anyone knows about PTSD it's me. You still don't beat on women. How dare she, WTF does she know about it? Excuse my acronym French. Lets all make some political agenda about this. The rest of this is (censored), but I really would like to say what I think... It's so sad these ignoramuses get to expound on their ignorance, but we're bound by civility. Trump it all to he!! Will I get snipped again?

I should have known better than to watch.
:mad:

I have a friend with it's from Nam and he is treated very well by the VA. He got fired from a job for yelling at someone and now he gets very specific helpful therapy and collects good disability. And like someone else said the Pakins could afford private care. But the VA is expert at PTSD. PS I'd love to know what horrible trauma he went through vs my friend who got ambushed and almost killed I a hand to hand jungle combat situation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm glad veterans are speaking out against this ridiculous claim and connection she's attempting to make. What genius in the Trump camp thought it would be a good idea to spin the latest failing of her offspring in this way? Probably the same one who's putting her front and center for Trump every day now. Once again, THANKS A LOT!

I have a friend with it's from Nam and he is treated very well by the VA. He got fired from a job for yelling at someone and now he gets very specific helpful therapy and collects good disability. And like someone else said the Pakins could afford private care. But the VA is expert at PTSD. PS I'd love to know what horrible trauma he went through vs my friend who got ambushed and almost killed I a hand to hand jungle combat situation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hand to hand sucks, real life afterwards is not any better..

I keep praying that Trump will make her his running mate. Please god, please.... I miss Tina Fey!

I keep praying that Trump will make her his running mate. Please god, please.... I miss Tina Fey!

The appearance of Palin in Trump's campaign really makes me wonder if he is trying to lose popularity. It's like offending people didn't work, so let's try this.

What can I say, It's like the blonde leading the blind. I know it's a dumb remark but I just can't help myself.. Thank God for American comedy, I mean elections.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! But if he does, we'll know for sure he:

a) Does not really want to be POTUS and,
b) Is actually working for the Democrats (which I have suspected for months!)

Don't mean to get off, uh, Track, but perhaps Sarah's time would be better spent trying to raise her remaining minor children to be better conservatives so as to lessen the likelihood of having those dang elephants in the room in the future?

When I lived in the Chicago area we used to call them alewives. They'd float up on the beach and make the place stink to high heaven. Now this kind of smell is placing in the poles. If the Donald names her his running mate it's going to give a whole new meaning to the word "Vice President".. It smells just typing this $#!t..

BBM

PLEASE don't say things like that! I'm going to have nightmares!

I don't have anything to say that you all haven't already said.

Bristol Palin punched someone repeatedly in the face at a house party. Was that when she was pregnant again or right before?

That was between her out of wedlock children.
(I technically have 3 kids out of wedlock because we never got married.
However I don't get paid hundreds of thousands to preach abstinence till marriage!)

Sarah Palin’s son, Track, entered into a plea agreement at a special court for veterans in Alaska over charges that he attacked his girlfriend in January.

(...)

The agreement with Anchorage Veterans Court involved the state dropping two of three misdemeanor charges, including domestic violence assault and interfering with the report of a domestic violence crime (...)

Since Palin, 27, blew a .189 on his blood alcohol test, he will be required to complete alcohol-related treatment.

If successful, Palin will have the weapons misconduct charge expunged from his record. If he fails, he will be given a 180-day suspended jail sentence and be placed under informal probation for two years.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...t-domestic-violence-charges-article-1.2714172

Silly me. I thought for a moment he might actually be held accountable. What was I thinking.

Guy has a real problem. His mother says he has PTSD but I read he never saw combat at all.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back