AR AR - Morgan Nick, 6, Alma, 9 Jun 1995

Yeah, I thought his posts looked ok too, until I started digging. First I find something to make me think that if he is the suspect, maybe he changed his ways later? Then I find something to make me think the opposite. Have a bad feeling about his son, he looks miserable in almost every photo and I found a poem to him that spoke volumes. I'm almost ready to start Google mapping missing kids within a given radius.

Brian Patrick Sevier - 56 years old. Alias Buckskin. Yes that is him. Don't know why it shows Brian r in the title but the results are for Brian Patrick sevier. THere is another Brian sevier with wagoner Oklahoma and Oklahoma City. Addresses that may be the Brian r.
I looked up his fb. Lots of posts about hunting and LOTS of posts with his little granddaughter that, in normal circumstances would be sweet, but looking at them made me feel sick. I have a few mutual friends with this guy. This is creepy.

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

I wonder if Brian Sevier ever owned a '68 -' 74 Ford pickup... I'm sure there's a way to look up records like that but I don't know how.

And someone mentioned that he used to be an umpire for baseball games. A perfect explanation for why he would have been at the game or near the fields.

It's also creepy that he is an RSO and he posts on fb so much about children.

Did I see mention that some people think the Morgan and Melissa Witt crimes could have been the same person? They say they have DNA in the Witt case

From 40/29 in Fayetteville. Interesting that they are saying the tip is not related to Morgan Nick, just happens to be the same property? Hmm.

"Authorities are back digging for clues in Spiro, Oklahoma. The Alma Police Chief tells me there used to be a mobile home on this property in 2010 where they searched for evidence in the Morgan Nick case. Police in Oklahoma say they received a tip of potential crime where evidence may be located on this same property. The sheriff says the most recent tip is not related to Nick's disappearance but since it's the same property police are being very thorough. Right now a backhoe is being used to dig for clues. The sheriff tells me as of right now they have not found anything of interest. Agencies on scene are the Leflore County Sheriffs Department, Alma, Spiro & Panama Police, agents with the Oklahoma Bureau of Investigation, FBI agents as well as the investigator with the Oklahoma medical examiners office."

Why would Oklahoma Medical Examiner be there unless they believe there is a body - right?

Did I see mention that some people think the Morgan and Melissa Witt crimes could have been the same person? They say they have DNA in the Witt case
I've always felt this to be true. I always thought Charles ray Vines fit the mold really well.( he is currently in prison for life for murdering elderly women in fort smith and van Buren and attempting to rape a teenage girl north of van Buren in the 90's. To early 2000's). this bp sievert we are currently talking about listed Paris, at as his address at age 33. He was 30 when missy dissapeared. One of the routes to Paris, Ar Is the same exit off I-40 that goes to the Witt find site..also he has always had ties to the pocola, spiro, ok area just miles from bowling world where Witt went missing.

I've always felt this to be true. I always thought Charles ray Vines fit the mold really well.( he is currently in prison for life for murdering elderly women in fort smith and van Buren and attempting to rape a teenage girl north of van Buren in the 90's. To early 2000's). this bp sievert we are currently talking about listed Paris, at as his address at age 33. He was 30 when missy dissapeared. One of the routes to Paris, Ar Is the same exit off I-40 that goes to the Witt find site..also he has always had ties to the pocola, spiro, ok area just miles from bowling world where Witt went missing.

We'll just like that it's over. Nothing found. Sheriff says person who lived there in 95 has last name of Phillips and is in prison. He may have even said the whole dig was not even related to nick case.... very strange indeed... but

If the cadaver hit on something then that means that at one time there was body there - right??? Could she have been moved???

• https://twitter.com/MattMershonKATV?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Matt Mershon
    ‏
  • Verified account @MattMershonKATV 3h3 hours agoMore

Alma Chief says property being searched belonged to a person of interest in Morgan Nick case since beginning of the investigation. That person of interest is currently behind bars. Never been able to connect person to crime, but never been able to clear person either. @KATVNews

Anyone know who that person is behind bars? So it doesn't sound like BPS is their suspect.

• https://twitter.com/MattMershonKATV?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Matt Mershon
    ‏
  • Verified account @MattMershonKATV 3h3 hours agoMore

Alma Chief says property being searched belonged to a person of interest in Morgan Nick case since beginning of the investigation. That person of interest is currently behind bars. Never been able to connect person to crime, but never been able to clear person either. @KATVNews

Anyone know who that person is behind bars? So it doesn't sound like BPS is their suspect.

I think I have read about who it is but cannot remember. I will research tonight. This is hearsay, but I heard that the family thinks they know who did this and he is in prison for another crime. I would bet it is the same person who used to live here.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back