POI: Joseph Brewer

Status
Not open for further replies.
So he never put those notes into words for the deposition? He just jotted them down for anyones eyes to see that was present during the deposition?

Hackett had a notebook. It's been copied and is in the file in the court.

Here is a selection of the page that he talks about Shannan leaving Brewer's
to get stuff....

and he notes that Alex is going to come to his home on Mothers Day, May 9.

In a homicide, the key is to read every line of Hackett's notebook and shove it down his throat
at the trial. With every page Hackett digs himself deeper and deeper into being the murderer of Shannan.

Attachments

• Hackett for websleuths notebook.png
    Hackett for websleuths notebook.png
    632 KB · Views: 83
Now that sure is interesting stuff. If I see this correctly it tells me the KEY words are: Party - KY - Baby Oil - Brewer. It tends to make me believe that CH was more than a house SG ran to, he was part of the party @ Brewers she ran away from. I should add that when the two car boosters took a gym bag out of a certain individuals car it was chock full of sex toys and all the gels and lubricants that went with the toys.

Pretty good find, Scopio, if this is true.

Now that sure is interesting stuff. If I see this correctly it tells me the KEY words are: Party - KY - Baby Oil - Brewer. It tends to make me believe that CH was more than a house SG ran to, he was part of the party @ Brewers she ran away from. I should add that when the two car boosters took a gym bag out of a certain individuals car it was chock full of sex toys and all the gels and lubricants that went with the toys.

I agree...way to go scorpio...

Parties at brewers is ground zero in my opinion and maybe where lisk comes alive. Another key word that caught my attention is cards. Can it be that lisk is a group of men who get together, play cards, and call in a working girl to kill for kicks?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I always wondered what they would have found when they took Burke's SUV away from him. Was it outfitted with hidden video recording equipment?

3 respectable lawyers told me at a gathering that Burke was caught behind a local BJ's parking lot blinking his lights on and off.....maybe he was signaling off-shore submarines? Cop drives in to check lot and sees this...... confronts Burke. .....Burke tells cop to erase the plate reader from the system.

Jim has a lot of friends in the video surveillance business. One fellow was a subject of a sham of a murder investigation of a Centerport resident, Michael Divers. That fellow went to the grand jury ( to clear his name ) and guess who his attorney was.

I always wondered what they would have found when they took Burke's SUV away from him. Was it outfitted with hidden video recording equipment?

3 respectable lawyers told me at a gathering that Burke was caught behind a local BJ's parking lot blinking his lights on and off.....maybe he was signaling off-shore submarines? Cop drives in to check lot and sees this...... confronts Burke. .....Burke tells cop to erase the plate reader from the system.

Jim has a lot of friends in the video surveillance business. One fellow was a subject of a sham of a murder investigation of a Centerport resident, Michael Divers. That fellow went to the grand jury ( to clear his name ) and guess who his attorney was.
Hawk, what would this mean?

Could it be they were making and selling snuff films?

I agree...way to go scorpio...

Parties at brewers is ground zero in my opinion and maybe where lisk comes alive. Another key word that caught my attention is cards. Can it be that lisk is a group of men who get together, play cards, and call in a working girl to kill for kicks?

Brewer's house, IMO, has ALWAYS been ground zero. All the DA and PD seemed to want to do was to get Brewer off the radar screen as quickly as possible. Jim Bisset had to be removed after the rumors spread he might be involved.....J Brewer? J. Bisset, and J.Burke? Makes one wonder if the 'spirits' aren't trying to send us a message - JB

Brewer's house, IMO, has ALWAYS been ground zero. All the DA and PD seemed to want to do was to get Brewer off the radar screen as quickly as possible. Jim Bisset had to be removed after the rumors spread he might be involved.....J Brewer? J. Bisset, and J.Burke? Makes one wonder if the 'spirits' aren't trying to send us a message - JB
Thats how it works. Its never as direct as we wish it would be. Shannon's spirit is a force to be reckoned with.

Signaling offshore submarines... haha thanks for the laugh hawk. That was a good one. 😂

Hackett had a notebook. It's been copied and is in the file in the court.

Here is a selection of the page that he talks about Shannan leaving Brewer's
to get stuff....

and he notes that Alex is going to come to his home on Mothers Day, May 9.

In a homicide, the key is to read every line of Hackett's notebook and shove it down his throat
at the trial. With every page Hackett digs himself deeper and deeper into being the murderer of Shannan.

How did CPH know all this information that he has written in his book? It is very plausible to believe that he was at Brewer's house that night, or had detailed conversations with Brewer and knew what was happening at Brewer's.

Scorpio, great stuff.

Was Brewer also deposed?

I sure would like to know what Brewer's relationship was with CPH. I think it was more than they lived in the same community.

If they were planning to commit a crime, would that not be a criminal conspiracy?

Was Pak deposed? He could either confirm or deny he saw CPH that night.

Crucial stuff.

This entire case - once you get

a) Hackett's depositions, along with that notebook of his, which is in the court record
b) what Pak has to say
c) what Alex has to say
d) Kolker's book -I especially like that his book said that Shannan was tired, and maybe it was from
Alex pimping her out. Yup - Kolker's book says that. HE WAS PIMPING HER OUT.

Brewer said he didn't pay - right?

I'll show you Hackett's notebook to say HOW MUCH Brewer paid, let me find it.
Every time Hackett opens his mouth - he sticks his foot in. He was so much more involved
in that night than Kolker could prove, but along comes a deposition, or two, or three
and BAM. Hackett can run to Florida but he can't hide. His words and his mouth and that
notebook show that he did kill Shannan.

Remember when Hawk would say about Burke - there's more folks, just wait and see

I'm TELLING you the same thing - only its about Pak and Hackett. Pak is so much
more involved than any of you know.

Attachments

• Hackett Shannan run for Ws.png
    Hackett Shannan run for Ws.png
    42.8 KB · Views: 58
How did CPH know all this information that he has written in his book? It is very plausible to believe that he was at Brewer's house that night, or had detailed conversations with Brewer and knew what was happening at Brewer's.

Scorpio, great stuff.

Was Brewer also deposed?

I sure would like to know what Brewer's relationship was with CPH. I think it was more than they lived in the same community.

If they were planning to commit a crime, would that not be a criminal conspiracy?

Was Pak deposed? He could either confirm or deny he saw CPH that night.

Crucial stuff.

You have GOT to be kidding.

You have a HOMICIDE here.
and you have the people that did it

Like they are REALLY going to answer truthfully. You're kidding, right?

You have GOT to be kidding.

You have a HOMICIDE here.
and you have the people that did it

Like they are REALLY going to answer truthfully. You're kidding, right?

Obviously I am missing something here, as I tend not to joke about serious matters.
All I was asking if people were deposed, in the wrongful death case against CPH.

Four different results could have occurred.

They were not deposed.

They were deposed and plead the Fifth,
They were deposed and told the truth
They were deposed and lied. (crime of perjury)

I am just curious if they were deposed, if they were not deposed, then I would ask John Ray why not?

If they were not deposed, why wouldn't CPH's lawyer depose them.
If Hackett is innocent in the civil case, having Brewer and Pak testify that CPH was not in contact with Shannan that night would be good for CPH.

Unless CPH's lawyer knows CPH was in contact with Shannan, and Brewer and Pak would testify to that fact. Then CPH's lawyer would not want them testifying.

Since lying to the FBI is a criminal offense, I would be curious to know if Pak, Brewer and CPH have been interviewed by the FBI. Possibly Hackshaw might have some knowledge of this. Again if the FBI have not interviewed these three men, I would wonder why not.

Obviously I am missing something here, as I tend not to joke about serious matters.
All I was asking if people were deposed, in the wrongful death case against CPH.

Four different results could have occurred.

They were not deposed.

They were deposed and plead the Fifth,
They were deposed and told the truth
They were deposed and lied. (crime of perjury)

I am just curious if they were deposed, if they were not deposed, then I would ask John Ray why not?

If they were not deposed, why wouldn't CPH's lawyer depose them.
If Hackett is innocent in the civil case, having Brewer and Pak testify that CPH was not in contact with Shannan that night would be good for CPH.

Unless CPH's lawyer knows CPH was in contact with Shannan, and Brewer and Pak would testify to that fact. Then CPH's lawyer would not want them testifying.

Since lying to the FBI is a criminal offense, I would be curious to know if Pak, Brewer and CPH have been interviewed by the FBI. Possibly Hackshaw might have some knowledge of this. Again if the FBI have not interviewed these three men, I would wonder why not.

Hi, I believe the sarcasm stems from the narrative that Hawk has been hinting at. the implication is why the hell would they ACTUALLY do something correctly when the whole batch of them are corrupt and protecting each other. HTH

RSBM

Hawk, What would the lights blinking mean; I'm curious? Some type of signal but to whom/why? Or should I read between the lines more? TY Hawk!

Hawk, What would the lights blinking mean; I'm curious? Some type of signal but to whom/why? Or should I read between the lines more? TY Hawk!

After closing and in the dark the BJ parking lot is a well known gay stroll pick-up location......not that there is anything wrong with that....Burke has been known to frequent Exit 53/LIE Park and Ride.l One young lady we know of and a lot of other people know of was brought to that lot. When finishing with her customer guess who she says comes in and finishes off her customer?

Come on hawk...im not smart enough to read between the lines.

Is there one of these guys that smokes cigars??? I keep seeing a man with a cigar.

I spoke to the two people closest to the SUV crime scene - Burke's Department issued suv. Several dildos, various lotions and creams were found. At least 5 tapes were in the bag and ALL of them were homosexual in nature with men having anal sex with other men. One had a young man/boy face on the cover with his mouth wide open and at least 5 erections pointed at the mouth. Young enough to look TOO young, or old enough to look young..........errrr, you know what I mean. Don't let the reports saying he is screwing everything that walks around fool you to make you believe he is a ladies man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23