Hailey Dunn: General Discussion thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to post for Hailey today. In 7 days, it will be 7 years since Hailey was murdered.

I can't believe it has been 7 years. Hailey won't be getting justice in this world. Hope she is flying free.

Interesting public post on BJO's fb page. What do you all think of it?

Interesting public post on BJO's fb page. What do you all think of it?

Thank you for that info! Oh what I would love to say but I don't want to get in trouble! LOL

I think I will ponder this rant and give it a day or two.

Anxious to see what anyone else has to say.

I guess I would ask why she points the finger at Shawn's Mom ? As far as I know, she brought him into her home.?

That is pretty much what I think too. She has to bear some responsibility for not listening to Hailey when she said she was afraid. I hate to cast blame on an innocent person, but I have never felt BD was innocent in all this.

I take it she is trying to shame her into ratting him out. Not sure he would tell him Mama he murdered Hailey. I sure wish justice would come to her this year.

That is pretty much what I think too. She has to bear some responsibility for not listening to Hailey when she said she was afraid. I hate to cast blame on an innocent person, but I have never felt BD was innocent in all this.

I take it she is trying to shame her into ratting him out. Not sure he would tell him Mama he murdered Hailey. I sure wish justice would come to her this year.

Why in the world would Shawn tell anyone he murdered Hailey? That sounds like a one way ticket to prison, he's not that dumb.

Is that post new? It looks like something from years ago that has been reposted and just appears to be current when it isn't (if I am looking at the right thing).

Knox, I think of Hailey almost every day. She is the case that brought me to Websleuths. I wish so much there would be a break in this case and someone would have to own up to what was done to this beautiful young child!

Me either, but I can still hope and pray! Any idea where the most likely suspect is today? What is he doing? Where he is living? I have not kept up with that ...

I'd like to know also. He's living a pretty low key life style these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni