MI MI - Tanner Lucas, Alexander William, & Andrew Ryan Skelton, Morenci, 26 Nov 2010 #7

Maybe I've missed it, but do we know why they're looking at the Skelton boys? Are they able to determine that the bones are all from the same time? The age ranges definitely fit but could it be separate incidences or multiple cases?

If there's a specific reason why LE agencies are considering the Skelton brothers, they're keeping it close to the vest. Shortly after the remains were discovered, Michigan State Police requested DNA identification. Perhaps there is a Michigan connection to the Missoula, Montana location.

According to an anthropology professor at University of Montana, the bones are thought to be "modern" (not fossils).

Check out the concurrent discussion here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Skeletal-Remains-of-3-children-in-box-Sep-17

ITA! I have never forgotten these three young boys or their sweet smiling little faces. I pray it is them for I have long believed they were murdered by their father. They need to be brought home and given a respectful burial.

I wonder if the murderer removed the teeth and jaw bone thinking it would remove them from being identified if ever found? Often we see where skeletal remains are identified by the DNA pulp extracted from a tooth/teeth of the victim/s.

Its just way too coincidental for three children to be found together all in the age range of the missing boys.

Experts needs to examine the rocks closely because much can be learned as to where these particular rocks came from (location.) If there was dried vegetation on the rocks that also can help to define a particular area.

No parent who really loves their children gives them away but often we see parents who will murder their own children so the other parent wont have custody of them.

Many children have lost their lives due to the selfish vindictive actions of one of their parents whether it be a mom or a dad.

The truth never changes. It is what it is and very easy to remember and stays the same. When stories change it is because it was all lies meant to deceive. They tell one lie (story) and then think they can convince others by telling another outlandish story built on more lies.

I pray they have found these precious little boys and that justice is done.

IMO

I agree with everything you wrote except the fifth paragraph. I think there are many parents who give up their kids for adoption because they love them and know they can't give them what they need. Heck. We even learn about a true mother's love in the judgment of Solomon.

Every time I think about JS having murdered his three sons, I'm reminded of Andrea Yates who systematically drowned all five of her children. Evil. Just. Plain. Evil.

Except Yates was full blown, hallucinatory psychotic. Completely and utterly insane. This guy didn't seem to be.

I agree with everything you wrote except the fifth paragraph. I think there are many parents who give up their kids for adoption because they love them and know they can't give them what they need. Heck. We even learn about a true mother's love in the judgment of Solomon.

Except Yates was full blown, hallucinatory psychotic. Completely and utterly insane. This guy didn't seem to be.

I was on maternity leave during the Yates trial. So upsetting. A very sick woman.

Every time I think about JS having murdered his three sons, I'm reminded of Andrea Yates who systematically drowned all five of her children. Evil. Just. Plain. Evil.

That's true, Skelton's just a psychopath--a perfectly sane one. Susan Smith would be a better comparison.

Susan Smith's motive was different, though--she drowned her sons in order to try to hold onto a boyfriend--so I don't think she took the kind of delight in murdering her sons that Skelton took in murdering his.

As he was breaking his sons' necks, Skelton was probably intoxicated with pleasure--euphoric--knowing how much he was hurting the boys' mother.

just a thought and I can't seem to find the link now but didn't the warrant say something about clothing being in the box? maybe they have linked it because some of the other findings in that box i.e. similar clothing to that they had on when they disappeared?

just a thought and I can't seem to find the link now but didn't the warrant say something about clothing being in the box? maybe they have linked it because some of the other findings in that box i.e. similar clothing to that they had on when they disappeared?

I hadn't seen that, Robin. If you come across the link, please post it for us :)

:tyou:

Well... that seems likely that could be where the connection came from (other than the age ranges, of course)
Investigators have stated that the number of victims and the similarity in ages are the only connections; those similarities alone would justify a DNA comparison, so there is no reason to disbelieve the investigators at this point.

Investigators have stated that the number of victims and the similarity in ages are the only connections; those similarities alone would justify a DNA comparison, so there is no reason to disbelieve the investigators at this point.

Ozoner.. respectfully, I never stated that I disbelieved the investigators. I was not aware that investigators had commented on the connection. I thought they were keeping that information close to them.

Forgive me for butting in. The warrant does mention clothing and many many other items that, imo, they would like to be legally able to remove should they come across said items. Imo, that doesn't mean they found any or all of these items in the original box. I haven't read much, only the link you provided. It also doesn't appear to mention the rocks a previous poster mentioned, but I believe LE if they say there were rocks there. I didn't follow that link.

When I read further down in the numbered paragraphs on the warrant, they appear to give details of what has already been found. They only reference human remains/bones and teeth there.

I'm certainly no expert and haven't been following along. But I didn't want the clothing thought to grow wings without merit.

I hope someone else will fact check me!

Hi there my sweet friend. I am sorry it has taken me so long to reply but Christmas has me very very busy.

I totally agree with you about those who legally give up their children for adoption so they can have a better life.

Although that didn't cross my mind at the time of my post since I was referring to other parents who have murdered their children like this father, imo, whom I absolutely do not believe gave his precious boys away to anyone, but instead selfishly murdered them.

He isn't the first one we have seen who lied saying they gave their children away to someone else when in truth they had been killed by the very parent who proclaimed such nonsense.

So true caring parents who do let their children be adopted never crossed my mind when in this particular thread.

I am sorry for not clarifying my post. I just assumed everyone would know I was talking about parents who pretend to give their child/children away and the children remain missing, and later on are found dead.

I don't equate this 'man (father)' with all of those who have done the right thing for their child or children by letting them be adopted so they can be loved, cherished, nurtured, and cared for like all little children should be.

IMO

Hi there my sweet friend. I am sorry it has taken me so long to reply but Christmas has me very very busy.

I totally agree with you about those who legally give up their children for adoption so they can have a better life.

Although that didn't cross my mind at the time of my post since I was referring to other parents who have murdered their children like this father, imo, whom I absolutely do not believe gave his precious boys away to anyone, but instead selfishly murdered them.

He isn't the first one we have seen who lied saying they gave their children away to someone else when in truth they had been killed by the very parent who proclaimed such nonsense.

So true caring parents who do let their children be adopted never crossed my mind when in this particular thread.

I am sorry for not clarifying my post. I just assumed everyone would know I was talking about parents who pretend to give their child/children away and the children remain missing, and later on are found dead.

I don't equate this 'man (father)' with all of those who have done the right thing for their child or children by letting them be adopted so they can be loved, cherished, nurtured, and cared for like all little children should be.

IMO

That's what I thought you meant: These *******s who claim they've given their children away to complete strangers rather than return them to the custodial parent or another family member. These poor boys are most likely dead.

Police shift focus of investigation of bones found

Missoula, Mont. – Montana authorities say a man interviewed in connection to children’s bones found in a shed in September was not arrested and is no longer a focus of the investigation.

KECI-TV reported Wednesday that Missoula investigators are turning their attention toward other people who are tied to the property where the bones were found...

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...ft-focus-investigation-bones-found/108808818/

IMO

Or, in the case of Casey Anthony, blame someone else, babysitter or nanny, for the child's disappearance when you know all along that the child is deceased. :stormingmad:

Or, in the case of Casey Anthony, blame someone else, babysitter or nanny, for the child's disappearance when you know all along that the child is deceased. :stormingmad:

Oh yeah, "Zanny the Nanny". Good lord. :facepalm:

Have they said how long the shed has been on the property? Goodness knows, the bones could have been there since day one, so anyone tied to the property during that time could be suspect. Heck, anyone from the neighborhood could have dumped them there at any point since the shed's been there. Here's hoping LE has a better idea of the timeline than what's being put out there.

Police shift focus of investigation into remains for possible link to missing Skelton brothers
Michigan boys missing since 2010

MISSOULA, Mont. - Montana authorities say a man interviewed in connection to children's bones found in a shed in September was not arrested and is no longer a focus of the investigation.

KECI-TV reported Wednesday that Missoula investigators are turning their attention toward other people who are tied to the property where the bones were found.

Authorities say a box containing bones and teeth - believed to be from three children - were found in the shed...

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news...for-possible-link-to-missing-skelton-brothers

Do we know who else is tied to the property? Sorry, if this has been asked, but I haven't followed the thread too closely.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back