IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #78

Status
Not open for further replies.
That might mean the white objects visible from his jacket might be the white webbing handles of a small duffel.

attachment.php

I don't think someone like the perp/BG owns a duffelbag with white handles. Anyway I wonder about the white= striking colour of the "thing" when he otherwise is wearing only clothing in almost camouflage (blue with no visible logo).
I'm allllways thinking: IF we knew what the white "thing" is we had him perhaps. It seems to be something very special, not carried by anyone who is hiking/walking/stalking.
What is it for God's sake?

Thank you. No worries--I just didn't recognize the acronym. I'm still kind of a newbie here.

IMHO LE are closing in on somebody, even if they don't know exactly who. It may not be the right person, but they seem to have line of inquiry to follow.
They have said they have the evidence, what they need is the person.
Finding that person depends on tracking down all movements by everyone that
day. Everyone off shift at IPackers, off shift from any nearby job, driving on Hoosier Highway, and obviously hiking the trail.
LE will sift that day over and over until they find the missing piece - its there.

they have lots of ways to make sure they get a solid booking and protect the informant. They are very saavy.

MOO

I don't think someone like the perp/BG owns a duffelbag with white handles.

Companies give out duffle bags/shoulder bags all the time as "promos." I would say that we have at least a dozen duffles here at the house and we've never paid for any of them. If someone hands one out, you kind of take what you get.

yes , imagine if the duffle is Navy blue nylon fabric printed with a big white nike swoosh logo, take it and mush it, fold it and stuff it under your jacket, now the printed white swoosh is folded and poking out of the top of the jacket.. IMO

Logansport had a mental hospital? Hmmm.

HIPPA?

Chewing on this one.

Yes I believe there is a wing at this hospital for mentally ill sexually violent predators as well. I’ve also heard that some of these patients just kind of stick around Logansport once released. Who knows if anyone was released from there early 2017. I do not have that information. Purely speculating here.

MOO

Yes I believe there is a wing at this hospital for mentally ill sexually violent predators as well. I’ve also heard that some of these patients just kind of stick around Logansport once released. Who knows if anyone was released from there early 2017. I do not have that information. Purely speculating here.

MOO

I am originally from Logansport. Years ago they let a lot of the non violent sex offenders out and closed a big portion of the hospital. The Isaac Rae unit is where they house the violent or sex offender criminals. It is completely fenced in with razor wire on top of the fence. If someone had broken out of there, it would have probably been in the news. And I'm sure LE would have checked it out.

I am originally from Logansport. Years ago they let a lot of the non violent sex offenders out and closed a big portion of the hospital. The Isaac Rae unit is where they house the violent or sex offender criminals. It is completely fenced in with razor wire on top of the fence. If someone had broken out of there, it would have probably been in the news. And I'm sure LE would have checked it out.

IMO sometimes incarcerated people stick around the city or town they served their sentence in. They have no where to go after after a history of violent sexual behavior.

I don't think someone like the perp/BG owns a duffelbag with white handles. Anyway I wonder about the white= striking colour of the "thing" when he otherwise is wearing only clothing in almost camouflage (blue with no visible logo).
I'm allllways thinking: IF we knew what the white "thing" is we had him perhaps. It seems to be something very special, not carried by anyone who is hiking/walking/stalking.
What is it for God's sake?

JMO
I studied a blowup of the "white thing" a lot and I had given my guesses before but here they are again in case you missed my guess at it.

I firmly believe the white thing is one of two possibilities.

Its either a white clothesline rope. The kind you buy in a supermarket and it comes in a package and when you take it out it stays firmly coiled just like we see the white loop area in his V neck area.

like this

https://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/st...GIltBAeYinTTD8SLc3M1Jouj4tXt5SDxoCeW0QAvD_BwE

or it could be thick police style zip tie handcuffs that he brought. These can be bought online and are especially thick and have loops just like we see.

like this

https://jet.com/product/detail/50d9...N8BopW1jEpPAJ_9HYR4fc3FGz2Qg4R9xoC0KgQAvD_BwE

I mean with dilated pupils any other color than blue (mid to light blue at that) would be very hard to see. Meaning the witness would say something to the effect "I dont know the eye color, but it was not blue"

I don't see the logic, but OK.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

they have lots of ways to make sure they get a solid booking and protect the informant. They are very saavy.

MOO

If you're replying to my hypothetical example, thanks, I really wasn't thinking about an informant who typically is aware of incriminating information to base a prosecution on.

It was an example of why I think the complexities are far more challenging for LE to receive and process tips from people who are personally connected with a possible suspect, as opposed to tips made by total strangers and mere acquaintances.

Or a hazmat mask or goggles.

JMO
I studied a blowup of the "white thing" a lot and I had given my guesses before but here they are again in case you missed my guess at it.

I firmly believe the white thing is one of two possibilities.

Its either a white clothesline rope. The kind you buy in a supermarket and it comes in a package and when you take it out it stays firmly coiled just like we see the white loop area in his V neck area.

like this

https://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/st...GIltBAeYinTTD8SLc3M1Jouj4tXt5SDxoCeW0QAvD_BwE

or it could be thick police style zip tie handcuffs that he brought. These can be bought online and are especially thick and have loops just like we see.

like this

https://jet.com/product/detail/50d9...N8BopW1jEpPAJ_9HYR4fc3FGz2Qg4R9xoC0KgQAvD_BwE

I don't see the logic, but OK.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't either, I don't even get what's so important about a blurb last July regarding eye colour. That was the witness's opinion and sometimes witnesses are wrong, sometimes right. More importantly, I have never noticed LE asking for tips to exclude blue-eyed people. The FBI poster makes no mention of eye colour and even more recent media articles state eye colour to be "unknown".

this truly is a bizarre case. although I can remember other cases of young girls being found murdered together..I seem to recall one case where two girls were found shot on the side of the road awhile back, I just can't remember all the details. One girl was a real animal lover. Does anyone remember this case? then we have the two girls in Iowa, this is different I think, weren't these girls found much much later and they couldn't find a COD?

Sounds like a screenplay..violent sex criminal returns to the small town where he was incarcerated to torment and murder it's residents.

I do think it is possible though. It has to be a factor. I would not want to live anywhere near a meat processing plant that hires SRO's, or anywhere near that state hospital for violent sex nuts...add in the drug bridge and you've got a virtual portal.

But that said , I also think people like DN would be drawn to Delphi, either for a possible job or to try to find someone, to score drugs or to wander the trails exposing himself and maybe commit murder to satisfy his urges.

MOO

So many ideas have been shared since last night.

Thinking specifically about why the killer’s eye color can’t be blue.

http://fox59.com/2017/07/17/police-...hi-teens-liberty-german-and-abigail-williams/

The eye color is unknown, but according to one witness, his eyes are not blue.

Why publicize a statement like that, from one witness, who can’t identify the exact color, but could only say the eyes weren’t blue? Strange.

That could bias the public needlessly.

As I recall, it was also stated in a press conference. If anyone has a link, please share.

this truly is a bizarre case. although I can remember other cases of young girls being found murdered together..I seem to recall one case where two girls were found shot on the side of the road awhile back, I just can't remember all the details. One girl was a real animal lover. Does anyone remember this case? then we have the two girls in Iowa, this is different I think, weren't these girls found much much later and they couldn't find a COD?

Sounds like a screenplay..violent sex criminal returns to the small town where he was incarcerated to torment and murder it's residents.

I do think it is possible though. It has to be a factor. I would not want to live anywhere near a meat processing plant that hires SRO's, or anywhere near that state hospital for violent sex nuts...add in the drug bridge and you've got a virtual portal.

But that said , I also think people like DN would be drawn to Delphi, either for a possible job or to try to find someone, to score drugs or to wander the trails exposing himself and maybe commit murder to satisfy his urges.

MOO

You might be remembering this one:

http://okcfox.com/archive/gruesome-new-details-emerge-is-murders-of-two-girls-from-weleetka

http://people.com/crime/how-dead-woman-helped-crack-cold-case-of-murdered-schoolgirls/

yes! this is the case..possible motivation? .... ANGER...

a rageaholic murder... interesting isn't it?

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member