For BDIs: What made Burke strike JonBenet on the head?

Why did Burke bash JonBenet on the head?

• She wouldn't give him a piece of her candy.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He wanted to try out the knots in his new book.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
9ab08f199f8ff502bd68d04a335b5bcd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

If that's your read go with it, who do you think was inappropriate with these little children?

IMO anybody else are the nameless people we all have contact with from the UPS man to the pizza delivery guy, not the teenager half brother with a bedroom down the hall. He had a name. Patsy seems to go out of her way to never mention JAR. He's a non-person. Do we even know what they called him? Was it JAR? Was it jar? Was it John Andrew? Was it John? Was it John Jr? Was it junior?

Just because there's a bedroom labeled with his name doesn't mean he lived there in the house.

Just because there's a bedroom labeled with his name doesn't mean he lived there in the house.

Just because there's a bedroom labeled with his name doesn't mean he abused JonBenet.

Just because there's a bedroom labeled with his name doesn't mean he took any cute photographs of JonBenet.

Just because there's a bedroom labeled with his name doesn't mean Type Whatever here ?

It's doubtful JAR spent many nights there in the recent years but his father moved there about 5 years earlier, when he was about 15, well before he had a dorm room or was in a fraternity. He was a member of the family when Patsy was ill and she spent time away from Burke and Jonbenet perhaps leaving them home with him as a 'babysitter', if not that the 3 kids certainly would have been left alone at time giving him opportunity for inappropriate behavior.

Who was JAR? His parents divorced when he was young, under 10. He father was not in the home after that. His mother did remarry but little is known of his step father. That is a less than ideal situation for a child and would have had some negative emotional component. Is it doubtful he put the health and welfare of his 2 younger half siblings over his own personal satisfaction, who knows, perhaps he was jealous of them, did they have it better? He is the most likely abuser by age alone; physiologically, and because both sexes has symptoms of being molested.

Burke's medical records were given an island of privacy excluding them from the investigation for a reason other than chicken pox, mumps or a skinned knee.

It's doubtful JAR spent many nights there in the recent years but his father moved there about 5 years earlier, when he was about 15, well before he had a dorm room or was in a fraternity. He was a member of the family when Patsy was ill and she spent time away from Burke and Jonbenet perhaps leaving them home with him as a 'babysitter', if not that the 3 kids certainly would have been left alone at time giving him opportunity for inappropriate behavior.

Who was JAR? His parents divorced when he was young, under 10. He father was not in the home after that. His mother did remarry but little is known of his step father. That is a less than ideal situation for a child and would have had some negative emotional component. Is it doubtful he put the health and welfare of his 2 younger half siblings over his own personal satisfaction, who knows, perhaps he was jealous of them, did they have it better? He is the most likely abuser by age alone; physiologically, and because both sexes has symptoms of being molested.

Burke's medical records were given an island of privacy excluding them from the investigation for a reason other than chicken pox, mumps or a skinned knee.

JAR, along with Beth and Melinda, lived in Atlanta with their mother Lucinda.

Really??? You mean they never saw their father?? Or did John come and stay with Lucinda and her new husband when he wanted to see the kids? Or did all of them traveled back and forth between Charlevoix, Boulder and Atlanta, hence rooms for them in Boulder, hence Melinda's palm print in the wine cellar.

What about when Melinda and Jonbenet made cookies or pancakes or whatever, did John & Patsy just drop her off at Lucinda's?

What about the family Christmas picture in Boulder were jar and Melinda photoshoped in?

I've never seen these family pictures, thank-you! Isn't that Melinda sitting at the desk and Beth on the floor with jar and the scouts?

archieil,

Additionally BR told the policeman looking around his room with a flashlight that JonBenet was still in the house, this is from a boy who slept all night, never left his room, but tells the policeman to keep on searching the house as JonBenet is still there.

How does he know that?

Because he's not deaf.

That last answer in the poll is really in poor taste.
it's BDI's latest "theory" now that their "sources" are talking about it.

Yes it's in bad taste....but that's not tea's fault.

You weren't logical enough to realize that the "not anybody else" would've included JAR?
Fair point but its interesting that when running down the list of males, they exclude by name only one of the males in the house. That's wiggle room.

Patsy seems to go out of her way to never mention JAR. He's a non-person.
You should read the transcripts if you haven't already. Her ability to whitewash JAR out of their lives would make Stalin blush.

What about the family Christmas picture in Boulder were jar and Melinda photoshoped in?
He went to college in Boulder.....mere blocks from the Ramsey home. He also went back and forth between home and college.

he flew to Atlanta on Dec. 16th.

He's always been the wildcard in this story and I don't fall for the false narratives that paint him as a phantom in their lives. He's right in the thick of things.

Really??? You mean they never saw their father?? Or did John come and stay with Lucinda and her new husband when he wanted to see the kids? Or did all of them traveled back and forth between Charlevoix, Boulder and Atlanta, hence rooms for them in Boulder, hence Melinda's palm print in the wine cellar.

In post #45, you said "He was a member of the family when Patsy was ill and she spent time away from Burke and Jonbenet perhaps leaving them home with him as a 'babysitter', if not that the 3 kids certainly would have been left alone at time giving him opportunity for inappropriate behavior."

During The ENQUIRER interview, Patsy admitted she considered and rejected the possibility that John was sexually abusing JonBenet. She openly admitted that during her struggle to defeat ovarian cancer between 1993 and 1994, John and Patsy's sex life suffered. She totally rejects the notion of John abusing JonBenet, but her reasoning is odd.She said her mother "came to take care of the kids (when I had cancer). She slept in the other bed in JonBenet's room. I mean, if John was coming in to molest JonBenet, you know that's not going to happen 'cause Grandma was right there every night."

http://www.acandyrose.com/04032001enquirer.htm

So much for your claim that John Andrew babysat Burke and JonBenet when Patsy was going through her cancer ordeal.

Signs of the previous molestation excludes possibility of molestation by a man to relieve sexual urges.

For the possibility of "direct physical molestation" I could consider only:

* strange way of changing the sexual thinking of JBR by man.
* molestation by a woman
* some strange semi-health practices
* sex with Burke or some other boy but I doubt it was possible for 9-year-old physically and mentally (it requires experience, IMO)

I am still for self-abuse as the main reason.

Signs of the previous molestation excludes possibility of molestation by a man to relieve sexual urges.

For the possibility of "direct physical molestation" I could consider only:

* strange way of changing the sexual thinking of JBR by man.
* molestation by a woman
* some strange semi-health practices
* sex with Burke or some other boy but I doubt it was possible for 9-year-old physically and mentally (it requires experience, IMO)

I am still for self-abuse as the main reason.

This is perverse.
You are twisted up right wrong.
You have a very distorted perspective
on human sexuality and the sexual abuse of children.

Reals?
I'm no fantasist.
Y'aint right.
Your nature is clearly revealed through your language
Your intent is apparent.
So haiku to you.
Post a link to the site or experts.
At the very least it will aid to decipher the gibberish.

Ask experts for a value of my opinion.

jesus... whom I have to work with.

[edit] no earlier opinion was trying to distinguish anything. It was done to not influence the investigators.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlternativeLuck
Back