Questions you'd like answers to...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there was a video but for some reason someone got rid of it before the cops had a chance to grab it. It would have been very unlike Patsy to not have a video. Wasn't the excuse that the camera had run out of battery power and they didn't have any batteries for it?

I have no idea if there was a video or it was not.

From my personal point of view:

You have a new toy and you play with it. After some time you are less interested.

They had a trip next day = they wanted it ready for a trip.

But I understand those who are sure that the tape was recorded and moved out of the house.

I would not destroy it just because the Police could check my purse.

It is only my opinion and I do not have an idea if they were tired of taping or not.

You know. I was studying economics, business relations and I was working as a leader of a smal group of people.

My feelings are more toward John than toward the Police or investigators.

It is not my world.

I am IT and science person.

This is stupid, but I'm stuck. I've taken for granted that John owned two planes. One is a Beechcraft C90, but I can't find a reliable source for the 2nd one. The Boneta Papers say the 2nd one is Cessna, but that's a bad source.

Also John owned the Miss America, a sailboat. His 2nd boat, the Grand Season, is referred to as a 'powerboat' and in another reference a 'sloop'. I know nothing about sailboats, but understand the term 'powerboat'. They're not the same.

Can anyone point me in the direction to a good source or help me get a grasp?

*snip*
Also John owned the Miss America, a sailboat. His 2nd boat, the Grand Season, is referred to as a 'powerboat' and in another reference a 'sloop'. I know nothing about sailboats, but understand the term 'powerboat'. They're not the same.*snip*

She was John's real love, not Miss America, and she was made to look older than what she really was.

http://blabbieville.tripod.com/1996xmasnewsletter.txt

Long time lurker on these JBR threads. I'm definitely a believer in RDI leaning toward BDI since hearing about the GJ indictments and seeing him on Dr Phil. Initially, I had a very hard time believing any parent could possibly put a cord around their child's neck and tighten it until she was dead. The calls to friends the morning of, the reluctance to speak with LE and the general spin and dodge after the fact is what convinced me they, at the very least, were involved in a cover up. I don't have a complete working theory. I change my mind every time I read anther poster's theory but I remain fully committed to RDI.

My question is about JAR. Has he been completely ruled out? I know it was stated he was not in Boulder that night but flew to Boulder the morning of the "kidnapping." I'm wondering if any of the super sleuths here on WS have looked into his whereabouts and share what they know. Not pointing my finger at him. It's just something that I've always been curious about.

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is stupid, but I'm stuck. I've taken for granted that John owned two planes. One is a Beechcraft C90, but I can't find a reliable source for the 2nd one. The Boneta Papers say the 2nd one is Cessna, but that's a bad source.

Also John owned the Miss America, a sailboat. His 2nd boat, the Grand Season, is referred to as a 'powerboat' and in another reference a 'sloop'. I know nothing about sailboats, but understand the term 'powerboat'. They're not the same.

Can anyone point me in the direction to a good source or help me get a grasp?

BoldBear,
Planes, Boats and Cars, not my field really, yet since JR used to pilot his planes, he will have registered for that along with his flight plans.

So there should be registry holding sale, purchase, flight plans somewhere in the USofA, you should get all the details therein.

*snip*My question is about JAR. Has he been completely ruled out? I know it was stated he was not in Boulder that night but flew to Boulder the morning of the "kidnapping." I'm wondering if any of the super sleuths here on WS have looked into his whereabouts and share what they know. Not pointing my finger at him. It's just something that I've always been curious about.*snip*

John Andrew, Melinda, and her fiance Stewart Long took a flight from Atlanta to Duluth, MN on the morning of 26 Dec. There they were supposed to rendezvous with the others at 11 a.m. CT and continue to Charlevoix, MI (sp?) in John's plane. John contacted his pilot Mike Archuletta, told him what was going on early that morning, told him that he was to contact John Andrew and Melinda when they landed in MN, fill them in on what was going on, and for them to take the first flight to Denver. From the Denver airport they took a cab to the Ramsey house and arrived there sometime between 1:30-2. (Info is from ch 2-3 of DoI)

Long time lurker on these JBR threads. I'm definitely a believer in RDI leaning toward BDI since hearing about the GJ indictments and seeing him on Dr Phil. Initially, I had a very hard time believing any parent could possibly put a cord around their child's neck and tighten it until she was dead. The calls to friends the morning of, the reluctance to speak with LE and the general spin and dodge after the fact is what convinced me they, at the very least, were involved in a cover up. I don't have a complete working theory. I change my mind every time I read anther poster's theory but I remain fully committed to RDI.

My question is about JAR. Has he been completely ruled out? I know it was stated he was not in Boulder that night but flew to Boulder the morning of the "kidnapping." I'm wondering if any of the super sleuths here on WS have looked into his whereabouts and share what they know. Not pointing my finger at him. It's just something that I've always been curious about.

Thanks in advance!

nyvictoria,
Yes ruled out, he has a witness to his whereabouts on Christmas night. The pictures of JonBenet that were dumped in the basement could be his, maybe from the samsonite suitcase that JR claimed he moved, who believes that?

JonBenet apparently had internal chronic injuries which had healed but left a mark, so who caused those? Some people tthink the male members were abusing JonBenet ad hoc, and that her death was an accident gone wrong staged to look like a sexual assault?

In other words things caught up the Ramseys.

The parents might have just staged a crime-scene and not actually killed JonBenet. James Kolar thinks BR Did It All, This includes strangling JonBenet, but need not have been done by ligature, possibly manually?

I reckon the parents found JonBenet dead in her bed staged as per Kolar's theory which they tweaked to become the wine-cellar crime-scene, then sending BR to his bedroom.

Remember BR on Dr Phil I never left my room and he told a policeman searching for JonBenet that she was still in the house, really !

Who remembers the R's saying BR was going to become a Uranium Trader, with his own company etc. These days he is a Software Hacker working from the house?

Or is he under House Arrest courtesy of the authorities? What is going to happen once JR leaves us, who will monitor BR, the case is far from closed or over ...

Remember BR on Dr Phil I never left my room and he told a policeman searching for JonBenet that she was still in the house, really !

RSBM
BBM

Wow. I don't remember reading that!

Thanks in advance!

What movie did JAR go see on Christmas night?

Who remembers the R's saying BR was going to become a Uranium Trader, with his own company etc. These days he is a Software Hacker working from the house?

Or is he under House Arrest courtesy of the authorities? What is going to happen once JR leaves us, who will monitor BR, the case is far from closed or over ...

A uranium trader? Seriously? That's pretty funny. I don't remember anyone saying that but they could have because it sounds a lot more lucrative than saying he's into software.

What movie did JAR go see on Christmas night?

I don't remember anyone saying what movie it was but I always thought it odd that he kept the ticket stub. That sounds like something a teen aged girl would do.

I don't remember anyone saying what movie it was but I always thought it odd that he kept the ticket stub. That sounds like something a teen aged girl would do.

I understand a week later...

What is so strange about having a ticket for a movie you were yesterday?

I am throwing them in the cinema only when buying popcorn or something else earlier.

RSBM
BBM

Wow. I don't remember reading that!

rocket,
Yikes thats because the Ramsey Spin Team got there before you and talked it out of existence.

In an interview with the Boulder Police Department in 1997, according to a transcript posted on ForumsForJustice, John Ramsey was asked specifically if Patsy’s screaming woke Burke up, but he insisted that his son remained in bed and asleep.

OK. “When you checked on Burke, did he, was he disturbed at all by that, did he wake up at all by that scream?”

JR: “No, he was asleep still.”

Burke also told Dr. Phil why he has been reluctant to talk to the media before now.

“For a long time the media basically made our lives crazy,” he said, explaining that a simple trip to the supermarket could become a “chaotic nightmare” where he would see tabloids with his and JonBenét’s picture on the cover. “I was pretty skeptical of any sort of media,” he said. “It just made me a very private person.”

He also shared his happy memories of the Christmas morning with his sister, and shared that he and JonBenét came downstairs to peek at their gifts — which included bikes, a Nintendo 64, and a dollhouse. The last time that he remembers seeing his sister alive, he said, was in the car on the way back from Fleet White’s house — where he and his parents had attended a Christmas party that day.

When said that when he went downstairs, he remembers the slightly surreal scene unfolding as he was told that his sister was missing — and telling the police officer who broke the news that she “was probably hiding somewhere.”

Yeah just keep looking you will find her, why because .... well I cannot tell !

I understand a week later...

What is so strange about having a ticket for a movie you were yesterday?

I am throwing them in the cinema only when buying popcorn or something else earlier.

He still had the stub a month later.

A uranium trader? Seriously? That's pretty funny. I don't remember anyone saying that but they could have because it sounds a lot more lucrative than saying he's into software.

rocket,
Way back then it was likely more speculation than hard fact.

White Canyon Uranium Limited

ASX: WCU TSX-V: WU

Latest News - September 27, 2010

•Development material is being supplied to Denison Mines Corp in preparation for milling under toll milling agreement

•Lew Cross appointed Chairman, Board of Directors

•Mike Bynum appointed Executive Director, President White Canyon Uranium, NA

•Strategic Investor acquires 20 million shares of WCU stock from Golden States

•John Ramsey appointed Executive Director, Vice President Corporate Marketing, WCU North America

•Growing its resource base through exploration, drilling, consolidation and acquisition

•Mike Shumway appointed Vice President, Mining and Acquisitions, WCU North America

Never ever found out where it all went, but JR and friends play the corporate share game where the value goes up and down allowing arbitraging to take place.

In Dr Phil's interview did Burke look like a Uranium Cake Dealer, not really then again he looked less like a software programmer than someone caught in the headlamps , he must know everyone else knows and he is the only one dedicated to telling the same old story.

8e1b8892cc036626ce40f99c47da5cb9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members