Questions you'd like answers to...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where were all of the bikes? Show me a crime scene photo with a bicycle in it. Not the little bike in the wine cellar.

JonBenét’s tricycle was also outside in the yard the morning of the 26th.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The bikes could have been placed in the garage.

Housekeeper Wanted

Duties will include general housework (i.e. mopping, sweeping, dusting, and vacuuming). Will also be required to move a Samsonite suitcase from one location to another.

icedtea4me
No doubt you will have come across the humorous tale about the man who bought a guard dog, and barked himself whenever he heard a strange noise?

6c295d20beac32f489e6f31423734b35.jpg

Burke “at work”

Cottonstar,
Really, all I can see is some guy rolling a joint, what does Burke do at work?

:facepalm:

It runs in such small circles now you can set your watch to it.

You can say that again. Its just a long running advertisement for BDI books. It also drowns in confirmation bias and ignores vast areas of the case.

When the site first started I would've recommended it for the pics alone. Now it's just a waste of time.

Yep.

Murderers don't place themselves at ground zero during a murder.

You just pointed out the most significant thing about the interview....John. In a BDI world, this is ignored of course and drowned out but John, who was supposed to be having champagne wishes and melatonin dreams is now right back in the thick of it.

I wish Patsy was still alive.

As Rodney Dangerfield said to Sam Kinison.....

I like the way you think.

The source is their imagination turned into speculation which morphs into "fact" and then becomes a "source".

singularity,

BOULDER POLICE INTERVIEW

Interviewer: Boulder Police

Interviewee: John Ramsey

Date of Interview: April 30, 1997

Interviewed At: Boulder District Attorney’s Office

Case: Hasson/Ramsey

Case No: 96-423

JR: Uh, it was probably 8:30 p.m., quarter to nine when we left as I recall. And uh, we had gift baskets for the Walkers, for the Stines, for the Franks, and we left the White’s and we took a basket to the Walkers; as I recall Patsy went in and I stayed in the car; we drove to the Stines and did the same thing, uh, and debated on whether to go to the Franks or not, but it was getting late and that was a ways away, so we decided to go home. So we probably got home about nineish, nine-fifteen I think, drove in the back through the alley into the garage. Uh JonBenet had fallen fast to sleep. Uh, I carried her inside and took her upstairs and put her in bed, put her on her bed. Uh Patsy came up behind me, and then I went down to get Burke ready for bed, he was down in the living room, working on a toy he got putting it together, and tried to get him to go to bed because we had to get up early the next morning, but he wanted to get this toy put together, so I worked with him on that for 10 15 minutes probably; and then I took him up to bed and got his pajamas on, probably brushed his teeth, and then I went up stairs from there and got ready for bed. I read her a little bit. The lights went out around ten-thirtyish or ten-forty.

Above is JR's account where he says he put BR to bed etc. He never actually says that he used a flashlight to put Burke to bed.

Dr Phil's TV Show, Burke Ramsey Interview (Part 2), about 35 minutes in
DR PHIL: I think your dad had said he used the flashlight that night to put you to bed, and then you snuck downstairs to play?

BURKE: Yeah, I had some toy that I wanted to put together. I remember being downstairs after everyone was kinda in bed, and wanting to get this thing out.

DR PHIL: Did you use the flashlight, so you wouldn't be seen?

BURKE: I don't remember. I just remember being downstairs, I remember this toy.

So who do we believe? Since Burke agrees with Dr Phil's narrative, and catches Ramnesia over using the flashlight?

Since the Ramseys were given previews of the CBS movies I suspect the flashlight played a role in some new allegations, which they were determined to rebut prior to being broadcast.

Yet it looks as if Burke is backing his father up, since the timeline is now confused, with Dr Phil saying what JR allegedly said to Burke?

What's for certain is that both father and son have changed their version of events, we now have a flashlight and BR going back downstairs.

So pick your RDI.

You think there would be seven or eight bikes because....?

Oh how cute.....BDI making up evidence out of thin air again. Create an imaginary number of bikes and then pretend you cant place them in the garage.

Why stop at seven or eight? Just make it an even ten.

singularity,

Above is JR's account where he says he put BR to bed etc. He never actually says that he used a flashlight to put Burke to bed. .
I know...Dr. Phil conveniently says it for him years later....which potentially creates an alternate timeline of the fateful night's events. Having said that, they were like politicians in those initial interviews. They didn't reveal anything that they didn't have to. He has no incentive to bring up a flashlight because it wasn't mentioned at that point in time. Later on they get to the flashlight but the question does not cover bedtime.

Tortoise made a great point earlier. John can easily be describing the same event and really hasn't deviated from it. It is BDI that is creating extra trips downstairs and upstairs based on the wording of two statements made nearly two decades apart, one of which didn't even technically come from his mouth.

Do I think the statement is significant? Yes. It's an odd thing to claim, even if by proxy(Dr. Phil). Walking around a house using a flashlight when there's nothing wrong with the electricity is an eccentric and creepy thing to do. Doing it on a night where murder takes place magnifies it. None of the reasons for doing this are kosher. Is John preparing for some sick games? Is Patsy suffering from photophobia due to benzo withdrawals?

Since Burke agrees with Dr Phil's narrative, and catches Ramnesia over using the flashlight?
But that's not really what he did, is it?

BDI is so intent on placing the flashlight in Burke's hands that they simply sidestep the fact John is using it in the first place.

Confirmation bias at its finest.

Since the Ramseys were given previews of the CBS movies I suspect the flashlight played a role in some new allegations, which they were determined to rebut prior to being broadcast.
What new allegations? Is this more of that imaginary evidence that BDI has patented?

Yet it looks as if Burke is backing his father up, since the timeline is now confused, with Dr Phil saying what JR allegedly said to Burke?
The timeline has always been confused. The main thing to take from those statements is we've got John up using a flashlight(I guess that melatonin was a placebo) in a house where no one is likely to be sleeping. Which leads us to...

I remember being downstairs after everyone was kinda in bed,
That's a loaded statement. It doesn't insinuate sleep....it insinuates people being awake. Or is this some Alice Through the Looking Glass version of Schrodinger's Cat(or Schrodinger's Ramsey) where before the door is opened and the Ramseys are observed, they are both awake and asleep? I know BDI love leapfrogging between John being both awake and asleep but that's taking it to a whole new level.

He's gave us little peaks behind the curtain. Thanks to Burke(and Burke alone), we have a scenario where she's last seen walking up the stairs with Patsy. THis goes against all other scenarios. He also heard things. He also believed they'd probably find her in the house. Now we've got them "kinda in bed".

He's been trying to tell us something since he was a child but unfortunately no one wants to listen.

I know...Dr. Phil conveniently says it for him years later....which potentially creates an alternate timeline of the fateful night's events. Having said that, they were like politicians in those initial interviews. They didn't reveal anything that they didn't have to. He has no incentive to bring up a flashlight because it wasn't mentioned at that point in time. Later on they get to the flashlight but the question does not cover bedtime.

Tortoise made a great point earlier. John can easily be describing the same event and really hasn't deviated from it. It is BDI that is creating extra trips downstairs and upstairs based on the wording of two statements made nearly two decades apart, one of which didn't even technically come from his mouth.

Do I think the statement is significant? Yes. It's an odd thing to claim, even if by proxy(Dr. Phil). Walking around a house using a flashlight when there's nothing wrong with the electricity is an eccentric and creepy thing to do. Doing it on a night where murder takes place magnifies it. None of the reasons for doing this are kosher. Is John preparing for some sick games? Is Patsy suffering from photophobia due to benzo withdrawals?

BDI is so intent on placing the flashlight in Burke's hands that they simply sidestep the fact John is using it in the first place.

Confirmation bias at its finest.

What new allegations? Is this more of that imaginary evidence that BDI has patented?

The timeline has always been confused. The main thing to take from those statements is we've got John up using a flashlight(I guess that melatonin was a placebo) in a house where no one is likely to be sleeping. Which leads us to...

That's a loaded statement. It doesn't insinuate sleep....it insinuates people being awake. Or is this some Alice Through the Looking Glass version of Schrodinger's Cat(or Schrodinger's Ramsey) where before the door is opened and the Ramseys are observed, they are both awake and asleep? I know BDI love leapfrogging between John being both awake and asleep but that's taking it to a whole new level.

He's gave us little peaks behind the curtain. Thanks to Burke(and Burke alone), we have a scenario where she's last seen walking up the stairs with Patsy. THis goes against all other scenarios. He also heard things. He also believed they'd probably find her in the house. Now we've got them "kinda in bed".

He's been trying to tell us something since he was a child but unfortunately no one wants to listen.

singularity,

Nope the number of trips either by JR or BR is technically a non-sequitur. Parsing the BDI theories must be having a detrimental effect on your ability to reason.

Whether JR runs up and down the stairs thirty times, whilst BR is independently doing the same thing twenty times, then ramnesia compresses this into one journey up and down, all means?

The important stuff is the new information, not revealed years ago, e.g. the flashlight, and BR sneaking back downstairs.

Note: BR agrees with Dr Phil's claim :
DR PHIL: I think your dad had said he used the flashlight that night to put you to bed, and then you snuck downstairs to play?

BURKE: Yeah, I had some toy that I wanted to put together. I remember being downstairs after everyone was kinda in bed, and wanting to get this thing out.
Burke does not dissent from or qualify what Dr Phil says.

The implied question is who took the flashlight back downstairs, since it was found wiped clean downstairs?

Is the new information about the flashlight valid, maybe it never traveled upstairs, and its smoke and mirrors on JR's behalf?

UKGuy said:
Since Burke agrees with Dr Phil's narrative, and catches Ramnesia over using the flashlight?

DR PHIL: Did you use the flashlight, so you wouldn't be seen?

BURKE: I don't remember. I just remember being downstairs, I remember this toy.
He says he forgets, that's ramnesia, and an implied answer to who took the flashlight back downstairs, e.g. JR or PR ? That is JR takes the flashlight to his bedroom which he or Patsy use later.

The ones contained in the unedited CBS movies, one of which was not broadcast due to litigation threats from LW.

You even manage to confuse yourself, since JR only put BR to bed once using the flashlight, then he took a melatonin. Unless of course you wish to disagree with Tortoise?

VIDEOTAPED DEPOSITION OF JOHN BENNETT RAMSEY 10 December 12, 2001, excerpt
1 A. I went downstairs to get Burke in

2 bed. He was putting together a little plastic toy

3 that he had gotten for Christmas. I helped him

4 finish it so he could get off to bed. And we

5 did that, and then I went to bed myself.

6 Q. When you say you went to bed

7 yourself, do you remember exactly the sequence by

8 which you prepared for going to bed that night?

9 A. I think I took my clothes off,

10 brushed my teeth, put my pajamas on, and crawled

11 into bed. That's --

12 Q. Did you do anything else?

13 A. Not that I remember.

14 Q. Did you use anything to help yourself

15 go to sleep?

16 A. I took a melatonin tablet.

1998 Boulder Police Interview, excerpt
8 JOHN RAMSEY: It was probably nineish, 9:15

9 maybe. (INAUDIBLE).

10 LOU SMIT: So you looked for Burke?

11 JOHN RAMSEY: Yeah. Then I got Burke on his

12 way to bed. I guess I must have gotten him for

13 bed, but I don't remember now for sure. But he got

14 in bed, and by the time I got to bed I think Patsy

15 had already been.

16 LOU SMIT: You just go right directly from

17 Burke and came upstairs? Is that what your saying?

18 JOHN RAMSEY: Yeah. I believe so.

19 LOU SMIT: And what is your routine then?

20 JOHN RAMSEY: Oh, I just got ready for bed:

21 brushed my teeth probably. I did take a Melatonin

22 that night.

You have obviously been reading far too much quantum theory. BR is patently saying he was awake, and everyone else, well they were behind their bedroom door.

The very important implied qualification here is that JonBenet is in her bedroom, i.e. not downstairs.

Burke also told Dr. Phil why he has been reluctant to talk to the media before now.

“For a long time the media basically made our lives crazy,” he said, explaining that a simple trip to the supermarket could become a “chaotic nightmare” where he would see tabloids with his and JonBenét’s picture on the cover. “I was pretty skeptical of any sort of media,” he said. “It just made me a very private person.”

He also shared his happy memories of the Christmas morning with his sister, and shared that he and JonBenét came downstairs to peek at their gifts — which included bikes, a Nintendo 64, and a dollhouse. The last time that he remembers seeing his sister alive, he said, was in the car on the way back from Fleet White’s house — where he and his parents had attended a Christmas party that day.

When said that when he went downstairs, he remembers the slightly surreal scene unfolding as he was told that his sister was missing — and telling the police officer who broke the news that she “was probably hiding somewhere.”
Sure police think she has been kidnapped BR says nah she is hiding out in the house ...

singularity,

Nope the number of trips either by JR or BR is technically a non-sequitur. Parsing the BDI theories must be having a detrimental effect on your ability to reason.

Whether JR runs up and down the stairs thirty times, whilst BR is independently doing the same thing twenty times, then ramnesia compresses this into one journey up and down, all means?

The important stuff is the new information, not revealed years ago, e.g. the flashlight, and BR sneaking back downstairs.

Note: BR agrees with Dr Phil's claim :

Burke does not dissent from or qualify what Dr Phil says.

The implied question is who took the flashlight back downstairs, since it was found wiped clean downstairs?

Is the new information about the flashlight valid, maybe it never traveled upstairs, and its smoke and mirrors on JR's behalf?

He says he forgets, that's ramnesia, and an implied answer to who took the flashlight back downstairs, e.g. JR or PR ? That is JR takes the flashlight to his bedroom which he or Patsy use later.

The ones contained in the unedited CBS movies, one of which was not broadcast due to litigation threats from LW.

You even manage to confuse yourself, since JR only put BR to bed once using the flashlight, then he took a melatonin. Unless of course you wish to disagree with Tortoise?

VIDEOTAPED DEPOSITION OF JOHN BENNETT RAMSEY 10 December 12, 2001, excerpt

1998 Boulder Police Interview, excerpt

You have obviously been reading far too much quantum theory. BR is patently saying he was awake, and everyone else, well they were behind their bedroom door.

The very important implied qualification here is that JonBenet is in her bedroom, i.e. not downstairs.

Sure police think she has been kidnapped BR says nah she is hiding out in the house ...

The flashlight is smoke and mirrors.
Misdirection.

The flashlight is smoke and mirrors.
Misdirection.

Cottonstar,
You could be right, after all , who needs a flashlight in their own house to get around? I reckon the CBS Documentary made some claims about the flashlight which the Ramsey's had to account for, so they got their rebuttal in first, along with the usual ramnesia qualifications.

JR has the Get Out Of Jail Card, that he took the flashlight back downstairs, but just remembered recently, etc. That is it was never involved in JonBenet's death, as per the CBS Documentary, so the R's have shot the CBS fox, in theory anyway?

Cottonstar,
You could be right, after all , who needs a flashlight in their own house to get around? I reckon the CBS Documentary made some claims about the flashlight which the Ramsey's had to account for, so they got their rebuttal in first, along with the usual ramnesia qualifications.

JR has the Get Out Of Jail Card, that he took the flashlight back downstairs, but just remembered recently, etc. That is it was never involved in JonBenet's death, as per the CBS Documentary, so the R's have shot the CBS fox, in theory anyway?

Almost everything that was said during last years docs was planned and for reason. Problem for them is you can’t get out of your own way sometimes. They revealed many things through their statements. #behavorialpsychology

rsbm

I'm not asking you to change your theory but just to view this snippet for one minute through a non-BDI lens. How does it sit?

Can you imagine a 9 year old boy, genuinely knowing nothing, hearing his parents saying his sister was kidnapped during the night, finding it a little far-fetched, not knowing there's a phoney ransom note lying on the floor, thinking she is probably just play hiding? If only they would let him come out of his room?

I'm not asking you to change your theory but just to view this snippet for one minute through a non-BDI lens. How does it sit?

Can you imagine a 9 year old boy, genuinely knowing nothing, hearing his parents saying his sister was kidnapped during the night, finding it a little far-fetched, not knowing there's a phoney ransom note lying on the floor, thinking she is probably just play hiding? If only they would let him come out of his room?

No one told BR that his sister was missing until after 7am, when he was “awakened” by JR and FW. BR also never says that she is probably just play hiding to LE or anyone that morning. He does tell Patterson later in the afternoon that she is probably just hiding, perhaps.

Also, “What DID you find”.

It’s also my belief, JDI/PDI/BDI- The ransom note ruse was first played on BR. Or, BR was the first person JR/PR played the ruse on.

“What DID you find?”

No one told BR that his sister was missing until after 7am, when he was “awakened” by JR and FW. BR also never says that she is probably just play hiding to LE or anyone that morning. He does tell Patterson later in the afternoon that she is probably just hiding, perhaps.

Also, “What DID you find”.

Notice I didn't say told, I said hearing his parents. PR was scooting around his room saying 'where's my baby?' then there was a dramatic 911 call, then police came to the front door right below his bedroom, followed by the troupe of friends, a pastor and victim support workers. He likely even heard French asking if they were sure she didn't run away. He described to Dan Schuler wondering about what could be missing and his thoughts about a kidnapping 'how likely is that?'. He would have had to be deaf to not know JBR was missing before 7am.

I don't know what time Patterson spoke to him but it doesn't make any difference what stage that day he said JBR was probably hiding. It takes a twist to think he meant hidden, as in dead, and not hiding, as in living.

What did you find? Is easily interpreted as him hearing PR tell the 911 operator there was a ransom note.

But you only see it when taking off the BDI goggles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123