GUILTY FL - Taylor Wright, 33, Pensacola, 8 Sept 2017 #3 *Arrest*

Seems like I read in one of the court docs that AM's husband had a tracker on her car?

There was a track stick listed in one of the search warrants. It was never specified whether it was being used or by whom.
There was however a statement in the search warrant for the husbands truck that alleges ZM was tracking Ashley via a GPS tracker. Without looking I can’t say for certain if it was on her vehicle or phone or where.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ashley mcarthurs Facebook is back up and running. What really makes things worse is that it seems she had a normal life and now not only has she taken someone else's but she lost her own in the process.

Ashley mcarthurs Facebook is back up and running. What really makes things worse is that it seems she had a normal life and now not only has she taken someone else's but she lost her own in the process.

Maybe I missed it, but what was the follow up on the fire at her business?

Is her fbook name her own name? Trying to look it up but don’t seem to be finding it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There never was an follow up on the fire even after I had mentioned it to WEAR 3 news here in pensacola. I didn't even get a response as I usually do.. so I don't know I feel like we still have a quite a bit to learn in the wake of this.

Her Facebook name is under Ashley Britt mcarthur.

***her Facebook has been taken down yet again. Maybe they had logged into it for forensic use and then deactivated it yet again. Did we ever find out who A.Cook was?

Some big news org is going to pick up this story and leave locals wondering why the local news is reluctant to cover any of this. Our news is too influenced by the community to be impartial (therefore it has no value).

Some big news org is going to pick up this story and leave locals wondering why the local news is reluctant to cover any of this. Our news is too influenced by the community to be impartial (therefore it has no value).

I would be surprised if a big media outlet picked it up...Sadly, back during/after Hurricane Katrina, in Houma, Louisiana they had a local SK (Ronald Dominique), who killed 23 local men...and Believe it or Not!, the local media (the one reporter who was covering the story), who barely covered it (and got the background info of the victims wrong, stating high risk, homosexuals and/or drug users, which was not the case), reached out to the National Media (NY Times or Post), and was told that it was a "regional story", at least per the documentary on Netflix, 'Bayou Blue'..Although, the National Media did pick up the SK T.Kohlhepp case in SC, in 2016, for a short bit.

My point is, it's sadly difficult to get the National Media interested in a SK multi-digit victim count case, much less, a case with a single victim, and a crime committed by known acquaintance(s)..

...it's truly a shame, the lack of value people, society, the media, place on people's lives now a days.

I hope T's family eventually receives some level of justice..

The TRUTH WILL OUT!, and There will be a Reckoning, in this Life or the Next!

The latest docket activity was that pending Amended Discovery Exhibit which listed two exhibits #7 Crime scene photos at 2201 Britt RD and #12 related to lab results.

There is a pending Search Warrant document. Perhaps it will show up this week.

Interesting document pending. The docket entry says:

CERTIFICATION OF MATERIALITY OF OUT-OF-STATE WITNESS IN THE STATE OF MISSOURI

Affidavit for Search Warranthttps://drive.google.com/open?id=1cFjqHIUEhNkEvg2a0Xr9BtUguCX1LjFq

aaa58d0e59d6fbd9dc567a425d9a88b0.jpg

Specifically lists both Ashley AND Zac as opposed to just Ashley or Ashley &/or unknown persons.

e7d19e9f33f634e253a947212fcae9fa.png

Seeking to determine whether there is any evidence on the device in question related to the investigation. I may be looking too far into things but I’m thinking LE is trying to determine whether Ashley’s husband (Zac) has anything to do with Taylor’s murder.

I would love to be the digital forensics analyst in this case...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

QUESTION:
This particular Search Warrant from the Electronic Forensic Examiner, who is supposedly getting all electronic items/"evidence" from the Sherriff's office, does NOT mention (ANY) cellular telephones...???...So, Umm, pardon my having missed it, if I have, but...WTH?, are their (A's & Z's) Cell Phones!!??...obviously, if LE is looking for factual evidence/proof, of the Who, What, When & Where, the 1st place I'd start logically, is by grabbing up BOTH of their cell phones.

Yet, I do not see any in evidence, or that either has been listed as evidence that the Sheriff's office has handed over to the Forensic Examiner...??..However, I did see a statement within which references A's location(s) having being verified via cellular tracking data of some sort (it looked to me to be that way.) So, does that mean LE is only using A's Cellular phone 'number' and NOT her physical cell phone?, and If so, that's a bit Cray-Cray in my book, as the cell phones (A's & Z's cell phones) have got to hold a ton more incriminating data than a dang TV DVR!..as I said, cell phones would be the 1st thing I would snatch up!, just sayin' & wondering....

Anyone know where those two critical items are in this case?, were they listed under a separate doc and previously turned over to/for Forensic exam?

If this Warrant was for all electronic items being held by the Sheriff's office, you'd think two cells would show up as listed, right?!

@thepinkdragon = you & me both!!

Considering all of the behind the scenes efforts by A trying to convince other inquiring minds, that what happened, didn't happen..I'd imagine, that there would be a TON of evidence that exists electronically. BUT, the question is, how successful is LE likely to be when it comes to gathering all of it from across the various 'players' and their devices in this drama?..(I say drama; however, I do always keep in mind that these are real people, and real human lives lost)...

...Just imagine the number of electronic accounts, email accts, cell phones, FB accts, laptops, etc...(and I point to my question above, and where the heck are A's and Z's cell phones??..*shrugs*)..and how long do you imagine each person's cell/email/various accts, will retain those records?,
For Ex: I know that as far as emails go that come to my own cell, I have mine set to auto delete based on 30days, but there were options for every 5 days/week, 10days, etc..and so on..and while deleted doesn't always mean forever deleted, it does, I believe, depend on how active a User is on their phone (& if that data spot has since been over written by other data..*shrugs*, at least that's my understanding of it)...

Anyhow, just curious, and wondering...and look forward to someone else on here more keyed in than I, maybe having the answer to my question(s)...THANKS in Advance, if you "know" and you Share!..much appreciated!!..*smiles*

The three search warrants that were pending are available. Capebluff posted part of one of them. They are for:

1) two iPhones that Ashley McArthur had on her at the time of two separate interviews with Pensacola PD
2) a Samsung Tablet found in the Ford F-250
3) various electronic devices (Capebluff posted a screenshot).

All of these items were already in possession of the Escambia County Sheriff's Office pursuant to prior warrants or voluntarily turned over. These warrants are for the contents of those devices.

@curiosityscat Here are the warrants for the phones!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

@curiosityscat Here are the warrants for the phones!..(SNIP)...Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

THANKS @thepinkdragon! I flipped back the other night, but seems not far enough, or I somehow missed it!, TBH, I knew I missed reading some docs when I was having WiFi issues, but wasn't sure if that was one of them..

Anyhows, THANKS AGAIN!!..Hope you & yours Enjoy a Great Holiday Season, and a Positive New 2018!...

P.S. = Is it just me?, or does their Search Warrant detailed info at times seem woefully inadequate (no knock on LE, they're standard forms, I know), dates guys!, insert the freakin' dates!..*rolls eyes* drivin' me nutters reading when they list a good timeline of dates and what happened, and then they go & skip over critical dates (ex: date of interview #1, date of interview #2, date seizure of Truck & date subsequent tablet inside if on same date or different) or both on same as 10/31/17 SW execute? or No?..etc...*laughs* (yes, I'm a detail oriented freak..*smiles*)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie
Back