Found Safe TX - Lili Griffith, 14, & Lulu Bandera-Magret, 7, Round Rock, 30 Dec 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
TM appeared on video surveillance of a CO business. LE wouldn't say the name of the business.
oh a shop or something.. sorry, i understand now. Thanks :)

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Are there any other different descriptions of what girls look like compared to first released: no there are not.

Since surveillance photos are 5 days old what are concerns now: didn’t understand question.

Somebody is going to recognize TM and the girls/

What are the obstacles police facing: a lot, time, distance, change in appearance. Amazing group working this.

Is this only surveillance video where he has been spotted: in Colorado yes.

Idea where he is headed: no idea.

Know he was in southern Colorado as late as December 30. (How were the girls seen in Round Rock on December 31st if already in Colorado on 30th? Maybe reporting was wrong).

Is miles officially a suspect or POI in homicide? Still a POI

BBM - Good point. I never believed they weren't taken immediately after she was killed, and I believe she was dead by then.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

He could have them hidden somewhere, while he went to pick up supplies. I don't think they listed what type of business he was spotted in. He could have them tied up or handcuffed and gagged (sorry). I think he knows the system well enough to know that he is being looked for with 2 girls and I think that they would stand out or possible make a run for it.

TM appeared on video surveillance of a CO business. LE wouldn't say the name of the business.

I wonder if it was Wal-Mart.

Do know which city in CO the store is located?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guess one could say they want people in other states to be on the lookout.
But given the recent case in Ohio with A.C. and her cousin that were spotted in Virginia then returned to the area and got caught it pays for Texans to stay vigilente
The amber alert is in the other states too and truck drivers travel through Texas and through the surrounding states.

I don't know if this has already been shared here as this article is new, but in it, it says they talked to his son and he says the man is not his father (assume he means as he has never been a dad)and he hasn't seen him in 25 years and that TM must have stolen pics off of his wife's page.

http://heavy.com/news/2018/01/amber-alert-terry-miles/

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I think the point is that this guy's information is certainly out there to find if someone would have done a background check, at minimum, which I would think is due diligence when you are letting an unrelated adult male reside with your two young daughters.
Yes, people get conned every day, but we far too often see a situation of unrelated male living in home resulting in bad things. It's worth checking into a person in the above situation, don't you think?
We don't know what happened in this situation yet, but I think this is an issue, in general, proven by statistics.
And we suspect, though, that he was known to and probably a friend of Lili's father, and that he needed to evacuate Louisiana quickly during the hurricane. If you are running down to LA to evacuate your kid and your husband's friend is displaced, you might skip the background check. By whatever day you finally get through the flooded roads to safety, you just may have been conned.

This is not the typical woman who just moves a love interest in with her. And victim blaming is just not helpful at this point.

BBM - Good point. I never believed they weren't taken immediately after she was killed, and I believe she was dead by then.

Neither did I. I think someone got it wrong. I absolutely believe he took them immediately after he killed TB. Concerned that they weren’t spotted with him in business. Hopefully he tied them up...and not other reasons.

Dec 30th for the sighting is a long time ago. They could be anywhere by now! Bu I think OC LE thinks they're still in CO for some reason.

what do u mean "in a business" ??

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

They didn’t specify the type of business, but urged people to be on the lookout in gas stations, convenience stores, fast food restaurants and truck stops.

Thanks for the folks who posted. My video also didn't work, and of course I got a phone call at about the same time.

If he was seen (in Trinidad business?) five days ago, he could be anywhere by now. Or still there - that's also a very remote and unpopulated region (southern Colorado/northern New Mexico).

In Trinidad, southern Colorado.

Trinidad. There is a Walmart in Trinidad.
There is also a large lake and state park nearby, Trinidad Lake State Park.

So much for the benevolent kidnapping theory.

Did anyone ever have that theory?

I would NEVER move a guy in my house for one thing with m kids, unless were in a long relationship and were going to marry. And that is providing he had no criminal record

All it takes is a google search of someone name to start the search.

He was not just con man, he was a violent criminal.

I'm with you. In this internet day and age it's too easy to look people up that we want to bring around our precious and highly vulnerable children. Tonya seems like a wonderful, lovely person but she made a terrible, unnecessary mistake and paid a horrific price for it.

I hope these cases act as cautionary tales for other parents. Bring a male into your home? It's worth the cost to do a livescan.

Those wondering who all went on the NY trip - the last set of pictures from NY show the daughters and boyfriend. The second picture shows Lulu, and I believe the 6th picture shows Lili, Lulu, and boyfriend. Same coat and hat on Lulu from back view in pic 6 as she's wearing in pic 2.

I disagree, I don't think the NY photos show any of those people.

edit: amber alert on vehicle literally just issued in Denver area as I posted this

Is there a reward offered?

Just got the alert on my phone.

Come to me babies. Come this way. My eyes are wide open.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998